Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) (7978 Views)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Kenyan women are always up and about looking for ways to make their partners enjoy sex more...

Numerous Kenyan women, mostly married, are always open for ideas that can make their marriage and sex lives better that is why on Facebook you will find groups exclusively dedicated for this.

Ladies on these Facebook groups have never been shy to share their explicit experiences with different men.

Now, a lady from of the most popular women's FB group - Kilimani Mums Nairobi Uncensored has shocked the internet after revealing what happens when you add salt to the vagina.

The woman who goes by the Facebook name - Ava Nikki claimed that putting salt in your 'nunu' traps your man or in her words,

Hi mums, I saw an advise here that when you put salt in your nunu your man will never leave you. So I did it yesterday immediately my man comes home like he wants to make love..... ustake jua what happened next. Hahhahaaha ui

Here is the proof of the message;

More http://lifedrama.com.ng/kenyan-woman-reveals-what-happens-when-you-add-salt-to-your-nunu-photo-inside/

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by rawpadgin(m): 4:14am On Dec 14, 2016
see her bed sef
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by LecciGucci: 4:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Is she a stand up comedienne undecided
Salt inside pvnny..wont it be painful?.
Where are the ladies pls we need explanation

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by Aregs(m): 4:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Nkechi must have been doing this, no wonder I don't want to leave her... Whenever I'm down that road it always taste salty. Please use better salt like ANDREWS LIVER SALT

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by UchaNwababa: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2016
i gonna try it
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by acenazt: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Aregs:
Nkechi must have been doing this, no wonder I don't want to leave her... Whenever I'm down that road it always taste salty. Please use better salt like ANDREWS LIVER SALT
lmao u don kill me die
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol,I hope naija ladies wouldnt copy this bullshit,when cancer starts eating dem up dem go dey call on God
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by Alhajipablo(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Kenyatta y u Mumu na?
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
I swear,I thought she was talking about Nunu milk o.
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by wilybebsy(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2016
I just happy say kenya nobe my country angry angry
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by chimdi101: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2016
UchaNwababa:
i gonna try it
Bad girlz evrywhere
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by teozey111(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
she should have revealed d nunu for confirmation
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by iykofias(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2016
salt for kitty? Tho was tot Salt makes evritin tasty
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by hernandson(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Wont she add maggi
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by sirOrubebe: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Putting salt salt into the punnany is similar to putting salt on an earthworm.... Very soon those Kenya women go hear am.

I pity 'em, really. Their sex-ometer is ALWAYS on overdrive. Them fit rape you for that country!
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
i came to see something like coagulation, pasturization...
but now.... ive just been kworrupted.. i will sue...
buhari cumansee ooo...
Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by UnrefineSEASALT: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
REASONS TO USE COCONUT OIL DAILY

Our pure coconut oil in particular can protect you from viruses, bacteria, infection, cancer, thyroid, brain and heart problems... plus beautifies your skin - and even burns fat! 

It heals, it beatifies and restores...

Price: #3700 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Natural Products
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2019
I was expecting to she a pic of the nunu after salt had been added grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / How Many Times is sex needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.