Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics (4579 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Into Hiding As Fg Asks Court To Revoke Bail(pic) / Stubborn Nnamdi Kanu Goes Back To Radio Biafra Today / IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu Speaks in Anger...Disgraces Buhari and Judge...Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by spinna: 2:20am On Dec 14, 2016
I like when he told the lawyer "mechonu"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyjdEK8zuzo

The trial of the leader of the
Independent People Of Biafra (IPOB)
Nnamdi Kanu took a new turn after a
Federal High Court judge ruled
on an application for secret trial
by the Department of State Services (DSS).

After the judge over the matter, Justice Binta Nyako,
made her ruling that witnesses
in the ongoing trial of Kanu
would be protected behind a screen,
a vexed Kanu, replying from the dock
said he will not be subjected to
a secret trial by the federal government.

Kanu was finally arraigned on November 23, 2015
in an Abuja Magistrate Court for the first time
for charges of "criminal conspiracy,
intimidation and membership of an illegal
organisation by Nigeria's Department
of State Services (DSS)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by ayokellany: 2:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Igbo n chesting beating smh.

From burning down the Zoo to being locked up on jail indefinitely this slowpoke is still chest beating he will bring down the country. A country your fore father Ojukwu couldn't safgaurd his people talkless of bringing the country down.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by Mekky2010: 2:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Fearless . Strong-willed. Courageous.
Even when I don't agree with some of your tactics . I do however respect your virtues.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by alexiej(m): 3:53am On Dec 14, 2016
But what did the judge do? That's contempt of court na.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by kettle84(m): 4:10am On Dec 14, 2016
ayokellany:

From burning down the Zoo to being locked up on jail indefinitely this slowpoke is still chest beating he will bring down the country. A country your fore father Ojukwu couldn't safgaurd his people talkless of bringing the country down.
watch that video and see the courage in Nnamdi KANU that wasn't found in Awolowo, MKO,Adisa,OBASANJO etc

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by LecciGucci: 4:25am On Dec 14, 2016
ayokellany:

Mr man shut ut trap.. any sensible person who watched dat video will simply know dat man is courageous and fearless.
We are talkin about somebody who is against a Tyrant of a president who can do anything at any time.
Yet he spoke his mind and wasnt scared dat he might be technically killed being in the prison far away from his people.

Im not ibo but i'm a strong supporter of freedom.
And i think this man is illegally detained owing to the fact that d court has set him free twice.
But d orders were defiled.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by dexterinc2003: 4:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Just watched the video and all i see is the frustration of a helpless man. Creating this kind of scene in court has never swayed the outcome of any courtcase. I will advise people especially lawyers to talk to him on 'contempt of court', as this action itself can be spun around and used as evidence on why indeed, 'witness protection' is needed. Truth be told he looked Violent in this video and this is a bad display for the cause of IPOB.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 5:09am On Dec 14, 2016
ayokellany:

You should be ashamed of yourself your people have suffered more in the hands of Housa Fulani than any other tribe in the world. Even Fela's mother was thrown down from upstairs etc. Shame on you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by SillyMods: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Our Dilector is frustrated already. This is just the beginning.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

The judge equally warned him of possibility to continue the trial without his presence in court.

Our Dilector may soon go insane oooo. He say "they think they can jail me. They cannot jail me. They're maaaad. When the time comes ......."
But our dilector boasting he can't be jailed has been incarcerated for over a year. If his ranting was not borne out of frustration, then out of what?

Buhari abeg pity our dilector ooooo. E be think say you be one ineffectual buffoon ni. He no know say you by real General sir.

cheesy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by Trapnews: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari sef, Turning Nnamdi Kanu to a mad person will not solve the problem of this country, give that man his freedom before insanity sets in abeg, we are all on our knees, he do biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by Sanchez01: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2016
For those saying they saw 'courage', well, I guess what I saw is very far from that. I saw a frustrated man who is tired of being tossed. The saddest part is that he clearly does not understand what it means to be at the forefront. Emotions can not be at the fore when you're on a quest for something as huge as this. I heard him talking about contempt of court when he clearly is doing same.

Perhaps he still does not understand the charge roped around him. We're talking treason here and even IF he would be ALLOWED to roam free again in his life, I sure believe it won't even be in the next five years. The man is frustrated, obviously.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by JimiOgunlola: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
If kanu was a yoruba man like us he for don shiiit for body like 'General' Diya did when he was arrested. Truth must be told. We yoruba must start learning to value courage and valour. See Kwara see emirate, for 270 years now we no fit talk 'feeem' for kwara caliphate, because we fear fulani pass obatala. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by WizBLANCE(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Freedom far fetched... .Biafra is sure, Even if we fail to achieve this our kids will quest for it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by Olu317(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2016
ayokellany:

Please,no need to get involved in an Eboe matter. Let them be. Proudly Yoruba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by tyson99(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
If kanu was a yoruba man like us he for don shiiit for body like 'General' Diya did when he was arrested. Truth must be told. We yoruba must start learning to value courage and valour. See Kwara see emirate, for 270 years now we no fit talk 'feeem' for kwara caliphate, because we fear fulani pass obatala. grin
Crap how old is nigeria if kwara is 270yrs o je gbe gbogbo enu rirun e soun

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by JimiOgunlola: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2016
tyson99:

Crap how old is nigeria if kwara is 270yrs o je gbe gbogbo enu rirun e soun

you see why I ashamed of our yoruba race? illorin was conquered before lugard was born sending our people on quick march to ibadan, oshogbo to go build the muddy brown huts you see there today. Ibadan, oshogbo are old IDP camp.

The truth must be told.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by ganye1: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Was Nnamdi not crazy before?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by tyson99(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

you see why I ashamed of our yoruba race? illorin was conquered before lugard was born sending our people on quick march to ibadan, oshogbo to go build the muddy brown huts you see there today. Ibadan, oshogbo are old IDP camp.

The truth must be told.
Kaula contunu G. O FAGUNWA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2016
B
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Africa and Africans are a big joke!

I just watched the video again till the very end. How is Nnamdi Kanu allowed to take a sip from a bottle of water handed to him by one of his supporters? What if it was poisoned? Is the Nigerian Government that stu*pid to not realize that to some Mr.Kanu is worth more dead than alive? Why can't Africans ever think proactively or preemptively? What anyone needs to do is get close enough to Kanu under the pretense of being a trusted supporter, spike his drink or stick him with a needle and watch him die when he gets back to his cell which will then automatically make Biafran agitation go into full-blown crazy-mode. What if Mr. Kanu is slipped a weapon which he can later use to aid his escape from prison? What if he's slipped a master-key for locks and handcuffs? What if a crazy Nigerian Nationalist gets close to Mr. Kanu and harms him?

Nigerian Authorities need to start using whats in the middle of their heads.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2016
N
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by danot1030: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Hehehe, frustration done dey catch igbos dilector.

Let me watch how Kanu will stop Buhari from sending him to jail. Kanu should know that this is a Nigeria court proceedings not biafra rascality.

You can imagine igbos dressing in Jewish robe, what a sign of inferior mentality and lost of identity, pity.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by ezeagu(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
ayokellany:

Is Nigeria up? And you are calling others chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by okasebe(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Our dilector grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by superstar1(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
balanceofterror1:

You should be ashamed of yourself your people have suffered more in the hands of Housa Fulani than any other tribe in the world. Even Fela's mother was thrown down from upstairs etc. Shame on you.

Does all that equate 3million Ibos suyanised without any repercussion.

Does all that equate ibos massacred n Kano without anyone punished for it?

Does that equate renaming of your town from Obigbo to Oyigbo?

Does that equate you having 5 states in your gully eroded region?

Does that equate the excising of your towns into Benue (NC) and Delta and Rivers (SS)?

No wonder you are the confirmed 5th class citizen of the country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by dinachi(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is a joke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
superstar1:

Does all that equate 3million Ibos suyanised without any repercussion.

Does all that equate ibos massacred n Kano without anyone punished for it?

Does that equate renaming of your town from Obigbo to Oyigbo?

Does that equate you having 5 states in your gully eroded region?

Does that equate the excising of your towns into Benue (NC) and Delta and Rivers (SS)?

No wonder you are the confirmed 5th class citizen of the country?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo APC Endorse Atiku Abubakar For President / IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS / Breaking! Simon Ekpa Appear On Finland TV , Call For More Weapons - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.