Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (14469 Views)

IJAM Exchange; Here Are What You Need To Know About Them / PEXBANK: Private Exchange Bank - Innovative Retail Exchange - Customer Support / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 4:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Hi friend!

IJAM Exchange is one of the pioneer E-currency exchanging companies in Nigeria of which I'm the C.E.O.

I promise to make your selling experience with us superb of which our Exchange's shop physical address is 71A, Shyllon Street Off Ikorodu Road. Palmgrove, Lagos. Because of my vast knowledge about E-currencies, this thread will not be limited only to buying your funds but assisting you and clarifying any issue you have on any of these platforms to your better understanding and satisfaction.

Let's get started; how many dollars of any E-currency do you want to trade today or how may I help you today regarding any E-currency?

Website is https://ijamexchange.ng
Whatsapp line is 08091833866

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Ajusshi: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Nice move Oga Ade. Glad to have the first comment on your customer support thread. My first transaction with you was a smoot one even with an unverified status. Have you ratified your affiliates program service? I'm really interested in being an affiliate. Btw, i hope i will get a $50 Paypal tip for this review. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Ajusshi:
Nice move Oga Ade. Glad to have the first comment on your customer support thread. My first transaction with you was a smoot one even with an unverified status. Have you ratified your affiliates program service? I'm really interested in being an affiliate. Btw, i hope i will get a $50 Paypal tip for this review. wink

Thanks so much for your feedback... Really appreciate!

Unverified members can transact up to 1000$ on our website and with us. We are working on perfecting our affiliate programme and it will be announced once completed but before then, we manually offer affiliate commission on some selected transactions.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by santuse: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Can you drop your website link here
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by emmaxdon: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2017
EASY AND FAST WAYS TO BE PAID $100 DAILY ONLINE AND WITHDRAW INSTANTLY
COPY THIS LINK AND PASTE ON A WEB BROWSER TO START - dollarwithdraw..com
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
santuse:
Can you drop your website link here

It is http://ijamexchange.com
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Good morning!

We are waiting for you to experience and be part of this service! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Seun(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
How do people get the paypal funds that they sell to you, considering the fact that Paypal doesn't allow Nigerians to accept payments?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by puskin: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Seun:
How do people get the paypal funds that they sell to you, considering the fact that Paypal doesn't allow Nigerians to accept payments?

Simple.

The Paypal account that receive these payment ain't registered in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by GMBuhari: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Lemme park here until I can think of something

How much do you buy biticoyin grin
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by teemy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seun:
How do people get the paypal funds that they sell to you, considering the fact that Paypal doesn't allow Nigerians to accept payments ?
any update on why that policy is still on ground?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Seun:

Sincere apology for my late response oga seun.

Most of them are freelancers, domain/site flippers etc and we often receive the fund directly to our Paypal account on their behalf after thorough investigation on some that need that.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2017
puskin:

Simple.

The Paypal account that receive these payment ain't registered in Nigeria.

You are definitely right! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2017
GMBuhari:
Lemme park here until I can think of something

How much do you buy biticoyin grin

We currently buy bitcoin at N450/$ but note that this thread is only meant for Payoneer and Paypal for now.

We might actually start trading others in here as time goes on.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Do you have Payoneer for sale at the moment? $420

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2017
koonbey:
Do you have Payoneer for sale at the moment? $420

Unfortunately!

Payoneer fund is not readily available at the moment but you can contact us later via whatsapp 08091833866.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by jaywize(f): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oga your services are superb. How much is the dedicated VPN?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by lordaustin(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
I need a paypal account to get my funds from empor.com, how can you be of help?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
jaywize:
Oga your services are superb. How much is the dedicated VPN?

Thanks for that. Apology for replying you late as I was suspended by a bot here.

The VPN is still N10,000 for 365 days (1 year).
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
lordaustin:

Not sure that site is for real. They'll rather start charging money from your PayPal account though I stand to be corrected.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:
any update on why that policy is still on ground?

It is our government's financial policy that is causing that to still be like that.

2 Likes

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by teemy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
legalwealth:

It is our government's financial policy that is causing that to still be like that.
Which please? I believe with BVN bank identification is no more an issue.

Awaiting your response. Thanks in advance
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:

Which please? I believe with BVN bank identification is no more an issue.

Awaiting your response. Thanks in advance

PayPal is an international company and to be frank with you, they don't tolerate some of our systems that are not well organized like our addressing system.

They must have asked our Government to work on perfecting some of our systems for the receiving feature to be enabled.

2 Likes

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by teemy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
legalwealth:

PayPal is an international company and to be frank with you, they don't tolerate some of our systems that are not well organized like our addressing system.

They must have asked our Government to work on perfecting some of our systems for the receiving feature to be enabled.
I do agree with our addressing part but putting it across to the govt is still an assumed part. What I am not at rest is a money-out process is in place while our CBN has not secured a money-in process. Talk aboutcash outflow with no inflow, totally one sided. At the very least it should not have been accepted till we get the requirement in place. That way dollar earning could also be a portion for our nationals too.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:

I do agree with our addressing part but putting it across to the govt is still an assumed part. What I am not at rest is a money-out process is in place while our CBN has not secured a money-in process. Talk aboutcash outflow with no inflow, totally one sided. At the very least it should not have been accepted till we get the requirement in place. That way dollar earning could also be a portion for our nationals too.

You are right with that but at least it can still be used to make payments online as PayPal is mostly accepted as means of payment worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seun:

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm still looking forward to serving you all.

Thanks to those that have contacted and patronized us from this thread.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by majormatt(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Contact me i can be of Help. It must be Legit funds oh
lordaustin:
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by majormatt(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Simple go to dubai open a paypal account you can send and receive from it. Problem solved. If you cant go send me. lol
legalwealth:

Oga Seun and Puskin! Please what are the next steps required for it start?

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
majormatt:
Simple go to dubai open a paypal account you can send and receive from it. Problem solved. If you cant go send me. lol

Hmmm!

That is not what I'm talking about. Paypal account is not an issue to me though! !!

2 Likes

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by harlahow(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Can one send paypal from nigeria paypal to u funded via credit cards?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex / Procrastination In Business And How I Got Over It - Marvejohndaily.com / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.