Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (14550 Views)

IJAM Exchange; Here Are What You Need To Know About Them / PEXBANK: Private Exchange Bank - Innovative Retail Exchange - Customer Support / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by freecharles(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
delgroveng:

Let's engage.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by LeSammy: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
PayPal funds available @ #400

Call or WhatsApp 0 8 064077425
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
LeSammy:
PayPal funds available @ #400

Kindly open your own thread seperately and stop spamming this thread. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2017
delgroveng:

I need $3000 payoneer funds

Quote me your rate

You can get it at N430/$ from us.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by MrsNaira(f): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by MrsNaira(f): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello,

I have not been satisfied with your services at all.
Why do you ignore your WhatsApp messages?
It shows you are online but no answer.

Also, after money is transferred to your account, you just keep quiet. It's only after countless messages over 24 hours later that you then say that its still being processed.

That is not very professional at all.

I may have to try other options.

I'm not happy at all. I no go lie.

Please do something!!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrsNaira:
Hello,

I have not been satisfied with your services at all.
Why do you ignore your WhatsApp messages?
It shows you are online but no answer.

Also, after money is transferred to your account, you just keep quiet. It's only after countless messages over 24 hours later that you then say that its still being processed.

That is not very professional at all.

I may have to try other options.

I'm not happy at all. I no go lie.

Please do something!!

You don't expect guaranteed response when chatting with us during off office hours
or on Sundays. You shouldn't expect us to be online let alone reply you at that odd hour.
Endeavour to always engage us during office hours or reasonable off office hours and do
learn to be patient.

If you placed order on our website and you've been directed on where to send
fund to. Then you should relate with our time frame stated in the e-mail you
received after submitting your order. You can only call or chat us to know the
status of your order if you are unable to check through your account which I'm sure
that was what you did and you were told what is still going on your order.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by MrsNaira(f): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
legalwealth:

You don't expect guaranteed response when chatting with us during off office hours
or on Sundays. You shouldn't expect us to be online let alone reply you at that odd hour.
Endeavour to always engage us during office hours or reasonable off office hours and do
learn to be patient.

If you placed order on our website and you've been directed on where to send
fund to. Then you should relate with our time frame stated in the e-mail you
received after submitting your order. You can only call or chat us to know the
status of your order if you are unable to check through your account which I'm sure
that was what you did and you were told what is still going on your order.

Did you read my post at all?
Did I say anywhere that I contacted you at night or on Sunday??

I am actually referring to contacting you during office hours i.e. 9 am to 4 pm, isn't it?

Please don't try to trivialise my complaints.

You're talking about being patient, is that what is written on your website or as part of your process.

Instead of you to apologize for your poor service, you're reprimanding me as if I were a child.

You're so rude!!

Your customer care is very poor. Please change it!!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrsNaira:

Did you read my post at all?
Did I say anywhere that I contacted you at night or on Sunday??

I am actually referring to contacting you during office hours i.e. 9 am to 4 pm, isn't it?

Please don't try to trivialise my complaints.

You're talking about being patient, is that what is written on your website or as part of your process.

Instead of you to apologize for your poor service, you're reprimanding me as if I were a child.

You're so rude!!

Your customer care is very poor. Please change it!!

Say whatever you like and feel like to say.

Those who have genuinely make use of our service in patience and understanding mode have better testimonials to give
concerning our service let alone you that I cannot confirm if you've successfully completed a transaction with us.

I'm not into the business to please everyone but I try my best to make sure large percentage of people that come around are satisfied.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by MrsNaira(f): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
legalwealth:

Say whatever you like and feel like to say.

Those who have genuinely make use of our service in patience and understanding mode have better testimonials to give
concerning our service let alone you that I cannot confirm if you've successfully completed a transaction with us.

I'm not into the business to please everyone but I try my best to make sure large percentage of people that come around are satisfied.
I can say what I like?
Wow!! Great response by a company name on nairaland. *claps*
Why should I tell you who I am?
Aren't you supposed to treat all customers the same or do you have favourites?
Anyway thanks for the PayPal.
That's about the only good thing I can attest to.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Mschew!!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is to let you know that we've launched our second website ijamexchange . Ng
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by TheGreatest99: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Can help to withdraw affiliate earnings via PayPal? and then send to my bank account in naira?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheGreatest99:
Can help to withdraw affiliate earnings via PayPal? and then send to my bank account in naira?

Yes! We do. Kindly contact us on our whatsapp number. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by DEagle1: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
legalwealth:

Yes! We do. Kindly contact us on our whatsapp number. Thanks
How much do you buy Paypal funds. What's your rate? I have about $1750
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2018
DEagle1:
How much do you buy Paypal funds. What's your rate? I have about $1750

It is not stable but it is always listed on our website. Kindly check on our website or

send a message to whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by omaraji: 1:01am On Apr 28, 2018
@legalwealth
I do not know if you are the CEO but you will definitely wreck the company with this your negative attitude. Imagine if MTN or GTBank customer care were to treat the same way? You didn't imagine it? Obviously, you do not understand the tenets of proper business management if not you would have apologized and even called to speak with MrsNaira.

@MrsNaira, please accept my apologies. Indeed i made attempt to contact IJAM last November and i was far from impressed with the communication response time and so decided not to proceed. @legalwealth, as you go about your activities, i beckon on you to learn 'business communication'; its undeniably essential to sharpening your listening and reading skills and of course add positive weight to your feedback on customer complaints. This one of the reasons why small-scale businesses fail.

I hope you will thank me and take my advice for your own good.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2018
omaraji:
@legalwealth
I do not know if you are the CEO but you will definitely wreck the company with this your negative attitude. Imagine if MTN or GTBank customer care were to treat the same way? You didn't imagine it? Obviously, you do not understand the tenets of proper business management if not you would have apologized and even called to speak with MrsNaira.

@MrsNaira, please accept my apologies. Indeed i made attempt to contact IJAM last November and i was far from impressed with the communication response time and so decided not to proceed. @legalwealth, as you go about your activities, i beckon on you to learn 'business communication'; its undeniably essential to sharpening your listening and reading skills and of course add positive weight to your feedback on customer complaints. This one of the reasons why small-scale businesses fail.

Thanks for your comment though but IJAM cannot be wrecked let alone fail.

Customers also need to learn the act of patience and I won't need to go far beyond that statement but those who can relate with it will do.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by MrsNaira(f): 1:41pm On May 11, 2018
omaraji:
@legalwealth

Thank you very much for your kind words but alas, good customer service is a lost art in Nigeria.

Just read his reply to you. Smh.

I'm just happy that I'm not only one complaining.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by adokhai(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please, I have placed an order, what do I do next for selling PayPal fund
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 2:38am On Dec 27, 2018
adokhai:
Please, I have placed an order, what do I do next for selling PayPal fund

You should have been attended regarding this order that you placed.

Apology for late response though! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by javaRookie: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
* Parks a Heli and observes in 4d *
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
javaRookie:
* Parks a Heli and observes in 4d *

wink wink wink
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by javaRookie: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
legalwealth:

wink wink wink
I just want to reserve space so that i can hola u when baba God picks my call.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
javaRookie:

We are always available! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
We have just relaunched our IJAM Exchange facebook page after the initial one created in 2016 which had over 16,000 likes got unpublished in early 2018.

It was first of all unpublished late 2017, we contacted facebook and they published it back after apologizing to us that it was mistakenly unpublished by their robot when they reviewed our page to see if we've violated any of their policies. We confirmed it was caused by some haters and competitors who went reporting our page for no reason.

They kept on reporting and it got unpublished mistakenly again but at that time when we contacted facebook, they were having kind of legal issues with those selling, buying or promoting cryptocurrencies. They gave us that as excuse of not being able to republish our page and we had no option than to move on despite spending so far over one(1) Million Naira on Facebook adverts for the page and updates posted on the page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
javaRookie:

We are still expecting you sir/ma! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral / Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge / Nigerian Women To Emulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.