Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (5608 Views)

BREAKING: Good News For MMM Participants! / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
I just hope false information does not kill this scheme for us.

Nowhere was it mentioned that everybody has to wait till January 14th to GH.

Please login and read the message from your MMM personal office. Click on 'information' and in the drop down click on 'news'

It is written that as from the 12th all confirmed mavros will be frozen for a month due to workload and not due to lack of PH.

This means as from the day your payment or rather PH is confirmed by the system, start counting 30days because you can only get help after 30days elapse.

The counting doesn't start from when you made pledge to pay, rather it starts from the day all your recipients finally confirmed that you paid.

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by HQuadreal: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Ok.
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lawalemi(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Too much hype and misinformation particularly from persons not in the scheme. Why would it just be their utmost desire that the scheme should crash?

4 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Lawalemi:
Too much hype and misinformation particularly from persons not in the scheme. Why would it just be their utmost desire that the scheme should crash?

Honestly many Nigerians are sadists. It was yesterday I understood how evil the heart of many Nairalanders are. See their rejoicing over what they thought was other peoples misfortune.

12 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by percyshelu(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2016
OK I PH on 1st of December and I made payment on 5th of December. When can I Gh?
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
percyshelu:
OK I PH on 1st of December and I made payment on 5th of December. When can I Gh?
Count one month from the day all your GH recipients confirmed your payment on the site.
That's when you can GH.
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by anigbajumo(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

Honestly many Nigerians are sadists. It was yesterday I understood how evil the heart of many Nairalanders are. See their rejoicing over what they thought was other peoples misfortune.

That is African for u bro,Real- Men Maintain Movement (MMM)! No one can kill your spirit more than you do,Let them say wah they like,seun nd co are the no1 enemy of mmm on NL,any negative news about mmm is going to front page without delay.Shame will catch them all by Jan.

9 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by percyshelu(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

Count one month from the day all your GH recipients confirmed your payment on the site.
That's when you can GH.
February 5th, waiting patiently
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by percyshelu(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2016
seun plz push this to FP and relieve some people
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2016
percyshelu:
February 5th, waiting patiently

This can't be true na. When did all of them confirm? Was it on December fifth?
Cos one month from December 5th is January 5th not February 5th.
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
percyshelu:

That will never ever happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:
I just hope false information does not kill this scheme for us.

Nowhere was it mentioned that everybody has to wait till January 14th to GH.

Please login and read the message from your MMM personal office. Click on 'information' and in the drop down click on 'news'

It is written that as from the 12th all confirmed mavros will be frozen for a month due to workload and not due to lack of PH.

This means as from the day your payment or rather PH is confirmed by the system, start counting 30days because you can only get help after 30days elapse.

The counting doesn't start from when you made pledge to pay, rather it starts from the day all your recipients finally confirmed that you paid.

Lol. What is the meaning of FROZEN when used in the financial world? You better wise up and stop twisting and twisting.
If your assertions are correct, an appropriate message will be
Dear Participants, From 12 of December, you can only GH after 30days of confirmation of your PH. Simple and Short.
Except your MMM is deliberately creating panic to shift blame i media and government in order to "restart" as they did in SA. Note frozen mavros where never recovered since May, at least till now. People where adviced to start with new mavros. cheesy. Something frozen never grows. Unfortunately u the interpreter is just so wrong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2016
percyshelu:

The interpreter of this message is very dumb.

ZombieMYND44:

Lol. What is the meaning of FROZEN when used in the financial world? You better wise up and stop twisting and twisting.
If your assertions are correct, an appropriate message will be
Dear Participants, From 12 of December, you can only GH after 30days of confirmation of your PH. Simple and Short.
Except your MMM is deliberately creating panic to shift blame i media and government in order to "restart" as they did in SA. Note frozen mavros where never recovered since May, at least till now. People where adviced to start with new mavros. cheesy. Something frozen never grows. Unfortunately u the interpreter is just so wrong!

I advice u stay low and ignore all this desperate mofos. Look for sone meaningful and productive doing now some money box crap
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

The interpreter of this message is very dumb.

I advice u stay low and ignore all this desperate mofos. Look for sone meaningful and productive doing now some money box crap

Who cares how they word their message? As long as they passed the point across.

I am trying to help those with money in the system so they don't lose it.

You people just want others to suffer losses with the wrong info you keep spreading.

2 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by beevalley: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2016
This should be the real FP message. Not the bunch of craps err where! I will reiterate

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by percyshelu(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

This can't be true na. When did all of them confirm? Was it on December fifth?
Cos one month from December 5th is January 5th not February 5th.
thanks for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

Who cares how they word their message? As long as they passed the point across.

I am trying to help those with money in the system so they don't lose it.

You people just want others to suffer losses with the wrong info you keep spreading.

Lol. U are only consoling yourself with mumu interpretation. Something frozen never grows. Trying to help people in the system so they don't loose it by what exax, telling other people to loose their money?

3 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by beevalley: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2016
@Zombie, you are obviously ignorant of how mmm works. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Bashnigga(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2016
mine was confirmed on d 2nd of Dec dat means I can gh on the 2nd of Jan right
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

Lol. U are only consoling yourself with mumu interpretation. Something frozen never grows. Trying to help people in the system so they don't loose it by what exax, telling other people to loose their money?

Something frozen never grows as how?
You don't make any sense. They didn't say whether it will grow or not, they said it will be available for withdrawal after one month of confirmation.
Please go to hell with your desperate attempts to spread wrong info

5 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Bashnigga:
yes
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

Something frozen never grows as how?
You don't make any sense. They didn't say whether it will grow or not, they said it will be available for withdrawal after one month of confirmation.
Please go to hell with your desperate attempts to spread wrong info

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So when your account is frozen, activites keep going on in that account abi? Or maybe Mr Mavro deliberately used the word FROZEN to cause panic and then blame media when there is an eventual system collapse.

What happened to simply saying all confirmed Mavros can alll GH after 30days henceforth. Or is there any other meaning to Frozen. I am not understanding grin

Wheather it grows or not? I never knew u can GH when ur mavro is stagnant cheesy
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2016
beevalley:
@Zombie, you are obviously ignorant of how mmm works. Cheers

I never knew MMM was rocket science cheesy

Don't worry your frozen mavro will mature whether it grows or not in one month cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Bashnigga:

Wait o. Dem tell u say ur mavro go dey frozen for one month. Frozen ooooo. Abi is there any other meaning for frozen especially in the financial world. U better don't mind this interpreters and pipe low first. They are telling u weather it grows or not, u can GH afer 30 days. cheesy. Some of then fit be their agents wey never provide help before but dey get help. Abi no be human be the admin like seun again? If they meant u can GH till after a month, they will tell u confirmed mavro can't GH till after a month not confirmed mavro will be frozen for a month. That means ur mavro go start to germinate after a month. Wahala dey their system. Ask those is SA. Though MMM bounced back, but old frozen mavros were lost. They lured them in with new mavros claiming old mavros will be paid over 6months. Since May,we are in December, nobody have been paid old mavros. cheesy
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

Stop disgracing yourself.

Since the inception of MMM the word 'frozen' was used to describe money that isn't available for withdrawal yet. When people click their personal office they see some of the money in their account as blue color or red color or green color.
The blue color funds were described as frozen money meaning they cannot be touched until date of maturity.

After date of maturity people withdrew those same funds.
I don't know why you are trying so desperately to make people lose hope.

Let me tell you now that for every MMM member you wish to witness their badluck or loss of money, you will equally suffer the same downfall and loss yourself.

Foolish sadist.

Lol. Na wa o. Na different interpretations i don see today. Why are u guys always bitter and cursing. Is it anyone's fault u are greedy and looking for cheap wealth? Na gramma u dey speak. Abi is it not confirmed mavros will be frozen that is on the PO? Every soul knows ideally u can only GH after 2 weeks before. Why not just say confirmed mvros can only GH after 30 days instead. Are u friends deliberately causing panic with choice of words deliberately so as to shift blame when it happens? It wasn't a coincidence some clown also wrote a letter to the government to incite them. The system is failing, open your eyes. Is it only Nigeirans that celebrate Christmas an new year. They did the same thing in SA, then they restarted while frozen mavros were lost, same with Zimbabwe. People were still lured back in to put in new mavros as the old ones will be paid in a period of 6 months. SA was since May, we are in December, nobody have actually recovered the old.mavros. greediness have made many.of u highly unintelligent!

4 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by beevalley: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
The Mavro bonuses wouldn't be frozen on the AMOUNT after it turns the usual green. The usual tuesday's and Thursdays bonuses will continue during the 1 month wait.
So, continue to PH and get paired as usual.
We need to calm down to understand before we raise false alarms.
Long Live MMM
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

Lol. Na wa o. Na different interpretations i don see today. Why are u guys always bitter and cursing. Is it anyone's fault u are greedy and looking for cheap wealth? Na gramma u dey speak. Abi is it not confirmed mavros will be frozen that is on the PO? Every soul knows ideally u can only GH after 2 weeks before. Why not just say confirmed mvros can only GH after 30 days instead. Are u friends deliberately causing panic with choice of words deliberately so as to shift blame when it happens? It wasn't a coincidence some clown also wrote a letter to the government to incite them. The system is failing, open your eyes. Is it only Nigeirans that celebrate Christmas an new year. They did the same thing in SA, then they restarted while frozen mavros were lost, same with Zimbabwe. People were still lured back in to put in new mavros as the old ones will be paid in a period of 6 months. SA was since May, we are in December, nobody have actually recovered the old.mavros. greediness have made many.of u highly unintelligent!

In MMM south Africa th reason for the freeze was clearly stated which was that they did not have enough money to pay outstanding orders. The website also notified members that there will not be further operations with the frozen money until new money comes in whereby they would accrue 10% of every deposit.

In Nigeria they simply said they are changing the time for withdrawal because of workload and many member registering but you want to use every means possible to make both scenarios the same.

You accuse MMM members of throwing curses but you were the first to come in here with a personal attack, you are a disgusting human being.
Keep hoping MMM crashes and people lose money. You will also crash and lose money. Ideeot.

2 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by beevalley: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
@Seun, Please FP this!
Thanks
Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by ZombieMYND44: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

In MMM south Africa th reason for the freeze was clearly stated which was that they did not have enough money to pay outstanding orders. The website also notified members that there will not be further operations with the frozen money until new money comes in whereby they would accrue 10% of every deposit.

In Nigeria they simply said they are changing the time for withdrawal because of workload and many member registering but you want to use every means possible to make both scenarios the same.

You accuse MMM members of throwing curses but you were the first to come in here with a personal attack, you are a disgusting human being.
Keep hoping MMM crashes and people lose money. You will also crash and lose money. Ideeot.

See this blantant liar. This was the exact message posted to South Africans

"Dear participants!

Unfortunately, the persecution against MMM organized by the mass media has provoked a panic. We have been working in South Africa for almost 2 years and we have millions of members. During all that time, we had no complaints and accusations from participants, everything was paid to everyone in time and in full amount, by 30% per month. We held charity events and helped children. We did a lot of useful things for people! Well, who was suffering from this?

"The bankers and the adherents of the current unjust financial system. That is why they planned and brought all these crazy investigations and persecution in the mass media. “The only thing which prevents the investigation is the fact that non of the participants reported to the police”. If there are no complaints, and everybody is happy, then what is the investigation for? What is the subject? Did not they understand the consequences? Did not they understand that their irresponsible actions would hurt people? Millions of people! Well, try oppressing any bank, even the most reliable one, in the same way, and see what will happen tomorrow.

"However, it is futile to explain that to them. MMM prevents banks from robbing people, that is the only reason why all this is happening. And nobody cares about people. If we managed to pay millions of participants 30% per month for two years (and would still be paying, if the mass media did not lie about MMM!), why do banks not do the same? Why do they offer only a few percents a year? Make your own conclusions. Thought everything is clear right now. You are simply robbed, we have always been saying it. The modern financial system is predatory by nature. It is not for ordinary people, it is for the bankers. Its purpose is financial slavery! And it achieves this purpose perfectly. In general, in this situation, we have to start all over again. We have no choice. You can see on your own what is happening.

Hence,

The current (“old”) Mavros are frozen. Any operations with them are impossible. With the development of the system, we will send 10% of the total inflow (of all the PHs) to pay for the “old” Mavro. According to the experience of other countries, we can definitely say that in the normal course of events, all the old Mavro debts will be paid off in about six months.

“New” Mavros (Mavro bought from the moment of this announcement) are introduced. You can use them on a common basis: to ‘acquire’ and ‘withdraw’ them at any time. All of this, of course, is not very nice, but it’s not the end of the world. We will quickly pay off “old” Mavro debts, no doubt about it. You just have to wait. (And anyway, you can thank your precious media and banks for this “gift”!). The best thing you can do is just to start participating again, that is all. And you will quickly return everything, even with a benefit. Moreover, now is the most favorable time to participate and invite: in fact, everything starts from the beginning. So do not miss your chance! :-)) We hope for your understanding, Administration."[/b]

Its December, no one i repeat no one as actually recovered frozen mavros.

Now show mw where they claimed what u said. Is it not same blame game of media and banks? Do u think it is coincidence that some silly letter originated to the FG almost the same time.

U are not even ashamed of putting money in a scheme determined by what u put up there. Surely u can do blood money if someone convinces u.

7 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by Lamborghini(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

See this blantant liar. This was the exact message posted to South Africans

Its December, no one i repeat no one as actually recovered frozen mavros.

Now show mw where they claimed what u said. Is it not same blame game of media and banks? Do u think it is coincidence that some silly letter originated to the FG almost the same time.

U are not even ashamed of putting money in a scheme determined by what u put up there. Surely u can do blood money if someone convinces u.

Please go back and read what you copied and pasted and stop disgracing yourself.

[b]Hence,The current (“old”) Mavros are frozen. Any operations with them are impossible. With the development of the system, we will send 10% of the total inflow (of all the PHs) to pay for the “old” Mavro. According to the experience of other countries, we can definitely say that in the normal course of events, all the old Mavro debts will be paid off in about six months.

“New” Mavros (Mavro bought from the moment of this announcement) are introduced. You can use them on a common basis: to ‘acquire’ and ‘withdraw’ them at any time. All of this, of course, is not very nice, but it’s not the end of the world. We will quickly pay off “old” Mavro debts, no doubt about it. You just have to wait. (And anyway, you can thank your precious media and banks for this “gift”!). The best thing you can do is just to start participating again, that is all. And you will quickly return everything, even with a benefit. Moreover, now is the most favorable time to participate and invite: in fact, everything starts from the beginning. So do not miss your chance! :-)) We hope for your understanding, Administration."[/b]

Like I said in my post they said in MMM south Africa the mavros were frozen and no operations can be performed henceforth with them. Unlike Nigeria where they only changed withdrawal time. They didn't tell Nigerians that they cannot do anything with the frozen money. I said that in my post.

Nothing in your copy and paste contradicts what I said,

2 Likes

Re: Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. by beevalley: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Lamborghini:

Please go back and read what you copied and pasted and stop disgracing yourself.

[b]Hence,The current (“old”) Mavros are frozen. Any operations with them are impossible. With the development of the system, we will send 10% of the total inflow (of all the PHs) to pay for the “old” Mavro. According to the experience of other countries, we can definitely say that in the normal course of events, all the old Mavro debts will be paid off in about six months.

Like I said in my post they said in MMM south Africa the mavros were frozen and no operations can be performed henceforth with them. Unlike Nigeria where they only changed withdrawal time. They didn't tell Nigerians that they cannot do anything with the frozen money. I said that in my post.

Nothing in your copy and paste contradicts what I said,

You are now starting to look like a fool.

Leave that guy. He's obviously some kid looking for a playmate

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money In Forex / Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... / View This Simple 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.