Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34265 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Samtopx(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
ANOTHER STORRY DON LAND OOO . check there watsapp status
You will get all 4alert within 15 working days
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by kommy27(f): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls the following usernames have not gotten single alert
Larabamusa
Joyemelugo
Akpusrakiya @donatenigeria pls do something
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by emeraldknytt(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2016
spacebooked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Praising200: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2016
please when is my first alert coming...paid since Tuesday morning.
username praising200.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Samtopx:
Do u match people on Saturday and Sunday?
Yes. I was matched on Sunday.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2016
You will definitely get people discouraged with this new development. ( 15days ).
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by emeraldknytt(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2016
space booked
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Lorlaahlozz: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
The influx of new members has been completely overwhelming and geometrically inspiring to ensure that every member (both Existing and New) enjoys the best of services and competent policies are strictly adhered to.

The shift in the days of ROI is due to a desperate measure as a result of the number of queries received on a daily basis. NOTE that, it doesn't affect the receipt of your respective ROIs. It was drawn to calm down frantic members. ALSO, WITHIN the stipulated days not AFTER the days.

Composure is the gift we need to earn.. composure like that of a hopeful, dogged, resilient and tenacious member. We are here to benefit from and UPLIFT the idea and concept of the Initiative.

It is always better to have a new policy that works than force in a previous policy that had members hoping for more/better services.

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. OUR ROME IS NHI, every hand with a brick counts in building a CASTLE that is unshaken. Thanks. I am a NHI member.

Cc: DonateNigeria, Fathered, Chau and every NHI new and existing members

USERNAME: Hadar
Go nd check d latest update on their web

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by MrOreo(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Lorlaahlozz:
Just did, wasn't surprised
U ve not sorted Nh out and u are creating NG....
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
you will get sir, I promise you before Wednesday

What about refunds? Username is Damilare.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by statistical: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigeria can't sustain things...... ain't surprised.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by emeraldknytt(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lorlaahlozz:
abeg help me modify that shii in my quote.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please refund me asap o...
Quasar
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
They are not even ashamed to introduce a new platform that has nothing to do with NH.

Rather than address numerous compliants here, they opted to introduce a new platform which eventually will go down same way this one did.

They were here yesterday assuring people that they will be paid within 9days. Since 2day makes it 9days for some members here, they announced closure siting irrelevant reasons.

Peoplw have been paying through out last week. WHERE DID ALL THESE MONIES GO TO? WHOSE ACCOUNTS?

I pity people that will invest in their new fraudulent platform.

You can imagine the time frame they quoted for refunds ( within29 days) which would be enough for them to defraude the new members that will invest in their new fraudulent platform

They have more than 20 members with different bank accounts operating this scheme and donations go to their gang accounts.

I bet they wont refund more than 5people per day JUST TO KEEP PEOPLE HOPEFUL.

That explains it all.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
cooljoe28:
You will definitely get people discouraged with this new development. ( 15days ).

Where did u see 15days? If it were 15days, it would have been better. But they are talking about refunds siting unnecessary reasons.

They have invested people's monies and made profits...... now they are talking about refunds.

I think this was a calculated game plan........
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Maa4real(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
OMG is today i really believe that you guys just scam me ooo haa my 5K don go be that...? Pls what can i do. They have confirm my donation but last night they change the platform to #NairaGive.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lacruz12(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
BCharles:

Where did u see 15days? If it were 15days, it would have been better. But they are talking about refunds siting unnecessary reasons.

They have invested people's monies and made profits...... now they are talking about refunds.

I think this was a calculated game plan........

I don't know what exactly is responsible for the closure of NH but I really got my Complete 6alerts from NH...... I wanted to upgrade to level 2 today sef until I saw the new development
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Hello sir, you called earlier and I have promised you that you will get all alerts before the weekend ends. please be patient. we are working hard to make you happy.
Please I am begging u with the name of Almighty God to refund my 5k, I wouldn't mind even if you pay half of it. I borrowed 3k out of the money from a friend with the hope of getting 20k from ur platform. My username is xoxo. Please .
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lizzypro: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
what the #Bleep.... 5k z gone
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by asocubed(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Got to ask though, who else paid to Ologbenla Taiwo, I've got about 3 downlines that got paired to this same guy. There's also a guy on this thread that paid to him
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fergieboy: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
I was paired on Friday to pay one afonja dude like that.. Jeez I almost hit the bank.. But something tells me to wait till Monday lemme see how things pan out..

Here am I.. Person for just use my 5k buy Xmas chicken tongue
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Check the website.for update. We are not crashing or closing down
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
asocubed:
Got to ask though, who else paid to Ologbenla Taiwo, I've got about 3 downlines that got paired to this same guy. There's also a guy on this thread that paid to him
i paid him

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.