Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34310 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Marvis4real:
i paid since past 11 yesterday uptil nw the admin has refused to read my whatsapp msg or confirm me. My user name is stellao
You will be replied to within 24hours
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Stop posting in this thread, I will not reply here
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Any platform that promises that the 'SYSTEM' will match you after registeration, run for your life.. They are based on favouritism and selfishness.
Bitplan .com inclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Exmarte:
Thunder faya dat bot wey ban me...and d person wey programme am.

Anyways,when are my own remaining payments due? Username is 59todyah
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
then where shld we post?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Praising200: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
paid since yesterday morning.. please confirm praising200
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by idu1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
opeyemta:
Everybody should shun the above post, the guy said is username is Neddy and that he has not been confirmed for 4days (which is a lie, confirmation is done within 24hours ) and is username Neddy (does not exist yet on our server ) . He is a weak hearted crook. rather than looking for a job, he is obsessed with irrelevant things.
why is it taking much time to confirm payment and be matched?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by hernandson(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
opeyemta:
Everybody should shun the above post, the guy said is username is Neddy and that he has not been confirmed for 4days (which is a lie, confirmation is done within 24hours ) and is username Neddy (does not exist yet on our server ) . He is a weak hearted crook. rather than looking for a job, he is obsessed with irrelevant things.
ppl sha,my pals av been paid,so hw is it a scam. Op must be high
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chron1cle:
No! No!! Don't tread this part with me, you butt hole stimulated m0r0n, cos, if i'm to bring down my weight on a decadent boorish amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness like you. The pseudo-land of competence you situs, will be magnanimously conflagrated for a repose.

You worthless piece of shitt.

You're not making sense nitwit. Go get a life.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Royal155:
Any platform that promises that the 'SYSTEM' will match you after registeration, run for your life.. They are based on favouritism and selfishness.
Bitplan .com inclusive

Gbam
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
xana101:
But NH should try develop there site. How can u get match via watsap? How can u confirm via watsap. The system is very porus. Nigeria with low business sense. Plz work on ur site.

Tell them o.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Intrepidone(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
I've been promoting this scam unknowingly. Naira help is not worth it. Go and develop your site. You don't have a site cuz that shit isn't a site. And you confirm on whatsapp,amazing. I can create that shitty site in less than 20 mins.
boda se e sick?
just got two alerts now and someone wants to spoil the ffun.probably his money is frozen in MMM
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by demo4ril97(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
i am YET TO B MATCHED AnD ADmIn Not respoNding tO messages usernAme is Demoment
Jerry24kay:

the same person that said he hasn't been confirmed. ohh

With what u just did you will be paid back In same coin..
you will toil for something and at the point of getting it lose it.

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by nosky4(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please confirm chika20...paid since yestady.. I have uploaded my teller as well and upgrade nosky4 to level 2
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Tyviv(f): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
The admin has been ignoring my msgs for days now, he responds to some people and ignore others
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tyviv:
The admin has been ignoring my msgs for days now, he responds to some people and ignore others

And they will say I'm lying...
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
So you see....
Naira help is paying for now! i dont know your problem with them but it's not a scam
It's going to colapse like MMM but it's working perfectly as of today
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
anjigirl:
Naira help is paying for now! i dont know your problem with them but it's not a scam
It's going to colapse like MMM but it's working perfectly as of today
I don't know how to convince you guys. You can invest all your cash on it if you so wish. Good luck.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

You're not making sense nitwit. Go get a life.
Of course, I can't assert like a dunce in other to accomodate your infinitesimal cerebral capacity that lack the propensity to deduce, or cognite my pellucid post, neither am I responsible for your down syndrome.

As you can see, I'm a man of little tolerance for inanity.

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by teepha: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
I registered on Sunday, and I was matched on Sunday, I paid the person on Sunday and I was confirmed on Monday....someone was matched to pay me on Tuesday and I have received the alert.... One down five to go....N.H is not a scam, its real....I don't know who the admin is but he replies my messages almost immediately I send them....N.H for life
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Ssholly(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jerry24kay:

the same person that said he hasn't been confirmed. ohh

With what u just did you will be paid back In same coin..
you will toil for something and at the point of getting it lose it.

Yeeee!! Eèpè!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ssholly:
Yeeee!! Eèpè!
what's up, bro.

I want to create and fund a bitcoin acct for payments, but don't know how.

Please, can you teach me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.