Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34332 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by miccoy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
I would appreciate if you can call him on my behalf
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by miccoy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Call the person to pay you back

I would appreciate if you can call him on my behalf
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lizzypro: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
[
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you really want to refund kindly do. Kindgoddess is the username. Smh

The fella I paid too,behave very funny when I spoke with him on phone. H grew cold immediately-my observation.

Lemme watch the trend beofre I roll his name here! A lady's account but a male's voice.he should have acted maturedly atleast

DonateNigeria Nota bene

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
The Only way you can get refunded is to contact the person you were matched to pay and beg them to pay you back. there is nothing we can do again. we do not have funds in our accounts

Every member should call each person they paid to refund their N5000.

Note -Some members have 10 to 15 accounts with the same bank details, so don't harass anyone, but rather beg for your fund.

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was started on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take.

You think you're dealing with kids, right?

Don't worry,4pm tuesday is around the corner. Until then.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chron1cle:

You think you're dealing with kids, right?

Don't worry,4pm tuesday is around the corner. Until then.

Dont mind the thief..... They created more than 50 accounts and dubed Nigerians and yet talking trash....

Am asking for my 30k not even 5k.

Please send me his pix via PM if u have it. I guess he doesnt know i am from IKA Annang.

Thank God i will be travelling home nxt weekend. Just #10 (naira) is enough to settle his case....

Idiot....

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
The Only way you can get refunded is to contact the person you were matched to pay and beg them to pay you back. there is nothing we can do again. we do not have funds in our accounts
Note -Some members have 10 to 15 accounts with the same bank details, so don't harass anyone, but rather beg for your fund.
From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN
Adesola Lekan O.
It was started on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take.

pls return my 30k so dat I can settle few people who paid me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Biobaku olukemi Abimbola kindly refund those who have paid! The people talking up and down the thread as to what they will do is more nice than those who will act before thinking!

Respond before i drop other details here.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN
Adesola Lekan O.

pls return my 30k so dat I can settle few people who paid me
username: teetokay
I knw d cash is still with u
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2016

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was stated on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Ezyoung(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please help me with my refund
I'm stocked in school. I can't afford to spend the xmas without my family please God will bless you and your entire household
Username: Nwigwe2017
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Fathered(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria
I Pity you oh..

But you get mind oh. for this kain time na him your unfortunate self decide to scam people.

biobaku olukemi you are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Fathered(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was stated on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take.

you are very stupid.. You and your babe decided from the onset to scam.
where are the supposed level 2 3 4 5 6 7 ..

You left the WhatsApp group.
you deleted your account from WhatsApp.
I've told u..
you are doomed. I just pity your family. What a waste .
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2016

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was stated on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take..
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by freshpzy1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lolzzzzz.....dis guy na bad guy
But sincerely, na greed cause am oooo
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by freshpzy1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lolzzzzz.....dis guy na bad guy
But sincerely, na greed cause am oooo
But that doesn't justify his action, if there is a way to bring him to justice pls let do so, dis guy must be taught a lesson
Just tnk your stars say my money no dey
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fergieboy: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Donate Nigeria has deactivated ..

One chance

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by emeraldknytt(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2016
It didn't end well, was it a rough ride? Well no, the admin promised a peanut butter creamed with the finest of yummies until it all unfolded yesterday, exposing the true intent of the admin.

I was confirmed on Friday (last two weeks) got nothing in return, was shaken to the marrow. I don't know what to say but to acknowledge those who with cogent words were able to offer support.

Special thanks to ma'am , I was gratuitously embraced by her kind gestures... not forgetting grandpa 'J' for the words of encouragement et 'other things' to 'move on', 'man up'... I won't forget this in a hurry.

I envisage a better future with people like them, big hearts, goodwill and a renowned magnanimity. Thank you thank you.

Username: Hadar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Luchiana1(f): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2016
N6600 you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future.you are still earnin and this could be more than a side income for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Modified:

They succeeded in convincing me beyong reasonable doubt that it is indeed working and I'm a testimony. Now I'n benefiting immensely from it.
Cursed shall thou be all the days of thy life!

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by deebrain(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2016

From NAIRA .HELP ADMIN

Adesola Lekan O.

It was stated on the website that it was not a business venture nor an investment and everybody knows that it will crash one day. it is the risk we all take..

This is wickedness.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg na who get Ologbenla Taiwo's number?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Curses shall thou be all the days of thy life!

That's for you and your entire generation. Any mouth that rise against me in jugdement is condemned already. You're a wasted breed.

P.S That I was promoting Naira Help doesn't make me a part of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Luchiana1:
N6600 you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future.you are still earnin and this could be more than a side income for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895

My friend get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Please who and who paid to Gabriel Irelen Gabriel?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Peterjosh:
Abeg na who get Ologbenla Taiwo's number?
+234 813 649 1026 he z the thief behind dis scam
he will Neva go free!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Ologbenla Taiwo's Number : 09064223211
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Ologbenla Taiwo's Number : 09064223211

If he just likes himself and wants next year to be fruitful he should refund our money. That's all I will say since I have his full name. Lobatan
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Lndonatenigeria it will not be well with you

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by RAFZY(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Any scheme dat deals wit matrix , mathematics or pairing u to pay into an account n double ur money can never last n such scheme is never transparent , I really feel for those dat lost der money, even d so call MMM , ultimate cycler etc will never last cos sooner der will b a backlash, its always the admin and top promoters dat benefit from d scheme , d participants are alwayz d scape goat , pls Nigerians wise up n stop all dis get rich quick scheme.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2016
They will even hear from me too since I have their names, that's all I need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.