Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34261 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
DIDONARY:

that's the number for Biobaku kemi that. I paid too. me don't even need the name before I harm u spiritually. I will gv u 7 days to refund that cash. if not.... I will have to prove I came from the old kunmi ajadigo ijaiye family my great fathers fought the olumo rock fight and evil powers Wey go kill u within 7 days isn't far from my reach. drum Wey get water no too need to dey talk. its a pity this guy will loose his life cos of 5k....

person wey I go light candle on top hin head. I just pity them.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ammyluv2002(f): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
DIDONARY:

that's the number for Biobaku kemi that. I paid too. me don't even need the name before I harm u spiritually. I will gv u 7 days to refund that cash. if not.... I will have to prove I came from the old kunmi ajadigo ijaiye family my great fathers fought the olumo rock fight and evil powers Wey go kill u within 7 days isn't far from my reach. drum Wey get water no too need to dey talk. its a pity this guy will loose his life cos of 5k....
Wow! Bros, pls don't waste someone's life o shocked shocked
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by DIDONARY(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow! Bros, pls don't waste someone's life o shocked shocked

if he is just a participant like every other. he has nothing to fear. but if he is the master planner forget?? he will surely face the awful wrath of the gods. (agbalagbaz).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
whats the update about this scam guys?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chron1cle:

I just sent his requisite info. I'm expecting an over-view of his details to come in by tomorrow, while i patiently wait for the 4pm tuesday deadline to elapse. As soon as it elapses without receiving a revert of what went out of my actt. I'll hit the road with boys to his location on Wednesday. If we arrive early enough, we'll obtain legal jurisdiction to fish him out, from any close by command at his location, but if it happens that we arrive late. It will be on Thursday, then, subsequent days will be to fish him out. When that is done. He'll be taken straight to SARS command in abuja, where I can easily and stress-freely perfect his prosecution, while he remain in remand. Let me say latest by friday, Saturday or sunday, a picture of him in custody will be uploaded on this thread. then, you can carry on with what you have in mind with his pics.
He is one hell of a dullard to think that deactivating will mitigate the maelstrom of nemesis that is about to befall him. I'm ready to spend one year hunting him, if he chooses to run from state to state.

I just pray he eventually make me leave abuja for him. he'll experience what it means for one to be an extremist.

Please don't fail oh. The scammer is in abuja and it is easy to locate a thief in abuja oh

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Smoothie88: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yarduni:

Please don't fail oh. The scammer is in abuja and it is easy to locate a thief in abuja oh
bros who told you the scammer is in Abuja.. ..those guys are in Lagos.. ...donatenigeria ET al are southwestern guys dwelling in Lagos.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by finesthaykay(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why wait for 2-3 to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stance bit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Note:There is no space in btw
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smoothie88:
bros who told you the scammer is in Abuja.. ..those guys are in Lagos.. ...donatenigeria ET al are southwestern guys dwelling in Lagos.

The owner of the website is in abuja. I have already ran a check on his website and i have all the details. Stop calling me bros angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
finesthaykay:
Why wait for 2-3 to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stance bit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Note:There is no space in btw

why are you spamming now? Seun come see h y i p oh. This guy should be given a lifetime ban.

Actually what are the mods doing?

Seun, i want to be a moderator here, i want to rid here of scams and send out a strong message to scammers.

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Smoothie88: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yarduni:

The owner of the website is in abuja. I have already ran a check on his website and i have all the details. Stop calling me bros angry
oh so sorry. ..what do I call you? Boo, Alhaji, Mon Ami,daddy,uncle,sir,nairalander..Pls choose one.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nia008: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
DIDONARY:

that's the person I paid to too! I have called him he didn't pick.

I also paid him

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smoothie88:
oh so sorry. ..what do I call you? Boo, Alhaji, Mon Ami,daddy,uncle,sir,nairalander..Pls choose one.

I think you came into this world through a human specie. What is their name again? tongue
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nia008: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
DIDONARY:

that's the person I paid to too! I have called him he didn't pick.

That's the same person I paid to.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Alfred234(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
you guys are funny sha... Threatening people online because of money, it won't work because nobody forced you to invest

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by demo4ril97(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
"Life is a teacher" it was little known to me that this was so real, life still goes on. Funny enough I spoke to Ologbenla Taiwo last thursday that I was going to credit is account on friday due to my busy schedule that thursday and he told me it was fine by him, infact! After depositing the 5k fund I quickly called him to confirm and he said he was going to check is text message inbox but I also messaged him on whatsapp to contact the nairahelp admin on my behalf just to make sure we speed up the payment confirmation process and the one word he replied with was "ok".

Ologbenla Taiwo may I let you know that money will definitely vanish but your reputation on this earth will keep you to words, I am not asking you for a refund because that is 100% impossible but I want you to ask for forgiveness from God if you are religious or from us if you are an atheist

Keep the money to yourself and enjoy them for the remains of thy life but still you should note this down "you forfeit a punishment!!!"

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Jerry24kay:

the same person that said he hasn't been confirmed. ohh
With what u just did you will be paid back In same coin.. you will toil for something and at the point of getting it lose it.
I like your font from the screenshot. Please tell me the name
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by peteroleka: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Am a graduate am looking for a serious graduate that is focus we can both float a register company together. We are starting small. Any interested fellow should call me on 08103545506.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pinkpant: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alfred234:
you guys are funny sha... Threatening people online because of money, it won't work because nobody forced you to invest
you dey mind them... they also don't know that being a hired assassin is actually a full time job. instead of making open threats online. its better to advertise as a killer and be paid more than the amount that was lost.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2016
the fuckwit credited my acct yesterday. he just temporarily escaped repercussion, but it won't end here.

I'll still fish him when I'm free. He must be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Yarduni: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Whats the update on this scam?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Xforce: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg where d babalawo pikins? Una don successfully kill am? and oga sars nko? Abeg drop all the info wey u get concerning these people here...una just dey make mouth since these days,today na friday o,una tuesday don pass

And as for that nigga wey dey call me for refund,ogbeni,na investors we both be,no disturb me o

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Chron1cle:
the fuckwit credited my acct yesterday. he just temporarily escaped repercussion, but it won't end here.

I'll still fish him when I'm free. He must be brought to book
..abeg tell the ffuckkk wit to credit my account before una treat em Bleep up mbok
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by gbegemaster(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
So people fell for this rubbish scam? Why is it that we never learn?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by favourabl: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.