Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM (733 Views)

MMM NIGERIA - The Reasons You Need To Play And Act Smart Now! / Mmm Nigeria Reduces Poverty By 20%(bbc News) Pic / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by NigeriaKitchen: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2016
It is indeed a gloomy moment in Nigeria right now as the popular Russian invented Ponzi Scheme, MMM Nigeria crashed yesterday, leaving investors known as Mavros stranded, especially when they needed their money so badly to celebrate Christmas and plan the New Year.

As part of safety tips to help safeguard your loved ones who invested in MMM Nigeria, follow the security tips below:

Safety tips 1:
Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM!

Safety tips 2:
Observe every of their movement and monitor where they are going to!

Safety tips 3:
Do not blame or argue with any of your friends or family that is into MMM at this period, until after January 31st to avoid transferred aggression!

Safety tips 4:
Do not mock or blame any of your friends or family members into MMM to avoid injury that may lead to death!

Safety tips 5:
Do not discuss your business or investment success or profit where any of your friend or family members that are into MMM are at this period until 31st January!

Safety tips 6:
If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, please raise alarm immediately by calling emergency number or inviting the Police!

Safety tips 7:
If you notice any of them soliloquizing (talking to him or herself), please alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital!

Safety tips 8:
If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person's hands and legs immediately to avoid further destruction!

PLEASE SHARE THIS ON YOUR TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM UNTIL IT GETS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!

Source: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-crash-how-to-safeguard-your.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by Iamvictor(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
ok
Re: MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by Dclique(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2016
What part of Invest only with your spare money didn't they understand
Re: MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2016
:o6 and 7 got me.......i pray it doesn't crash o
Re: MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by kolnel: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Well they will get over it
Just a matter of time
I remember years back when the likes of nospetco, treasure line, wealth solution, real and cool ran away with our monies.
It was very disastrous, some people even committed suicide and up till now we still expecting our money back
Re: MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by Kekekenny(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Op, Two Guyz were admitted yesterday in one of the hospital closer to me I also heard they brought another three Ladies and One Guy this Morning again .Got ds info from a frnd who is a nurse due to Epic crashed of this MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crash: How To Safeguard Your Family & Friends That Invested In MMM by NigeriaKitchen: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Kekekenny:
Op, Two Guyz were admitted yesterday in one of the hospital closer to me I also heard they brought another three Ladies and One Guy this Morning again .Got ds info from a frnd who is a nurse due to Epic crashed of this MMM.
Really? This is getting serious...I also learnt a woman who happens to be the treasurer of a large group of market women club used her club's money to invest in MMM, around 3million naira last month, hoping to get paid on the 16th of December so she can then take the profit and give back the capital to her club who will be sharing it on the 28th of December to mark their end of year contribution.

The woman is probably going to commit suicide if her family don't watch and follow her closely, too bad what bad economy has led Nigerians into cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Hints To Starting Ice Block Business / We Provide Loan To Businesses / Is It Wise To Invest In Forex Trading Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.