Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials (23638 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by arterxerxes: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXs_6GC4gM
The INEC official whose head was broken by Special Anti-Robbery Squad Police (SARS) speaks up together with the terrified women who was also beaten and had to be taken to the hospital.

I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/3515857/sars-police-broke-chair-mans earlier but was accused of lying. You can now hear from the man and the woman and other officials including the name of the SARS commander

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by YhungPablo(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by omotay12345(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Sorry man

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by tinsel: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2016
I want to ask between this tape and that of the Army man accusing Brigadier Momoh concerning the Etiki election which one is worse?

15 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by RagnarBankz(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2016
SARS will still come and deny!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by iykofias(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
there was a zoo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by TippyTop(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2016
When we said free and fair elections ended with the exit of Dr Jonathan people laughed at us.
With the way elections are run now, Dr Jonathan would even lose in Otuoke.

92 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Omexonomy: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2016
If you agree with me that nigeria is of civilised people click like.
If you agree with me that nigeria is big jungle and zoo where anything goes click share

5 Likes 86 Shares

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
cry And 1 silly girl quoted me to tell me how the girl was running to the army for protection... I pity your little girl

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by cyberguy72(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
tinsel:
I want to ask between this tape and that of the Army man accusing Brigadier Momoh concerning the Etiki election which one is worse?
This one is worse

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by PrinceAAT(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
A country above 50 yrs can not have a free and fair elction.SHAME ON US..When did we want to apply sense?

7 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
APC well done.

Fellow Nigerians, see below some of the promises of General Mohomodu Buhari before 2015 election, can you please compare with what is happening in our democracy under his watch?

I have this message to Rotimi Amaechi, Mohomodu Buhary and all APC members.

Nothing that has a beginning without an END. 'Kontinue'

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by tempest01(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
This is terrorism....the police that are to protect us are used to rig elections. it would have been better if APC used thugs. Not police that are paid from tax payers money. Everyone responsible as a result of their actions or inactions should be noted....with due time.

35 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by PappiSnow: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Democracy is dead cry cry cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by myrrtle(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
lk
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
grin
APC AND TYRANY THEY ARE 5 & 6

Pls somebody help me with Zuma pic grin

21 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by tinsel: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
cyberguy72:
This one is worse
OK. If this happened the South West the way Sahara reporters and other newspapers will handle it will be something else.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by jeylord20: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
eyaii sorry ko
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by link2ok(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
You kicked out GEJ on the basis of corruption and you gladly support this impunity and tyranny then you are the worst hypocrite.

The Govmnt that does not respect the rule of law, a Govnmnt that perceives all other arms as corrupt except the executives.

A man who has on several occasions rejected electoral result and incited violence that claimed the life of innocent people expecially Corp members.

Buhari led administration would go down the drain as the worst Govnmnt ever in the history of this zoo. And I would beat my chest and tell my children, grand children and great grand children that I stood against such person,voted and campaigned against him if not for the likesof Tinubu, Amaichi,rochas, sarrki, modath, ngwenuekenu and the rest millions of Zombies such a bigot wouldn't b the president.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Generalyemi(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
I need a visa to jamaica

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by ZombieMYND44: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:
When we say free and fair elections ended with the exit of Dr Jonathan people laugh at us.
With the way elections are run now, Dr Jonathan would even lose in Otuoke.

Yes o. Wike's election was very fee and fair. The same free and fair elections that brought wike to power is the same being used in Rivers, so why are u crying?

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by AK481(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
this amechi is biting more than he can chew.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by obyrich(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari and APC, where is the change you promised?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
iykofias:
there was a zoo
and in that zoo,...

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by lonelydora: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Work hazard shaa.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by obyrich(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
AK481:
this amechi is biting more than he can chew.
I didn't expect less after watching the APC national leader boast at their rally that they came to Rivers State with federal might.

14 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by babashiko(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by balanceofterror1(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2016
tinsel:

What change have you brought then.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2016
The "peaceful" democratic Europe we see today, for many years was once a land of many battles, ruled by Kings. We all know that Kingdoms are not democratic. Nobody votes for a King. He beats you up in battle, seizes your land and rules. Many European Kingdoms still exist. But the Kings are no longer as violent. Democracy exists "peacefully" upon this backdrop. Nigeria has no background as a nation before democracy. The various tribes and kingdoms NEVER agreed to form a nation, Nigeria. We were just coaxed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves / Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.