Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! (22817 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by ObiOmaMu: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2016
City FM OAP, Uche Agbai just proposed to Toke Makinwa on Instagram! He shared the photo of Toke Makinwa and wrote this lovely message to her, and also asked her to marry him.

"#WCW #SenseiStyle
Being a woman, whatever society she finds herself in, is hard. It’s not bad enough she has to deal with that time of the month every month or scream to the edge of death while bearing a child, she has to deal with cat calls (if she’s a hottie) or snide remarks (if otherwise).
And these difficulties are prevalent in Nigeria, especially in the media or entertainment industry.
Buy or build a plush house in a choice area and you’re called a prostitute who was done a favour by one big businessman or top government official. Put your life story in a book and sell, they will say you only did so just to make money.
You are almost never given a chance to air your views or live and enjoy your life without someone having something negative to say about you.
As I contemplated on writing this, I looked at all the qualities that I personally like in a woman: ambitious, intelligent, adventurous, focused, independent minded, beautiful, respectful; these are just a few. And I see all these traits in Toke Makinwa, who has been constantly vilified by people.
Despite being through so much adversity she has always found a way to turn it around for good, and that tenacity of her will is what many people do not see and appreciate. Even those who are close to her sometimes criticize her for being who she is: an ambitious woman with a strong drive to write her name in the sands of time.
However, no matter how much she has been hurt, Toke has always found a way to forgive and let go. That is another remarkable trait. A woman, no matter how successful, needs to be loved and cared for. And no matter her shortcomings, needs to be loved and cared for too. We all have flaws, but learning to love a person in spite of their flaws is a quality of those who truly love others, and it helps to fan the embers of any relationship.
Therefore, I have chosen to love the imperfections of a successful woman like Toke Makinwa, because she possesses qualities any reasonable man desires.
So Toke (@tokemakinwa) will you marry me? ☺"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/oap-uche-proposes-to-toke-makinwa-on.html

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2016
That's a beautiful Christmas gift for toke makinwa.

5 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by TINALETC3(f): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
K
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by chaelmic(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
na so

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by AntiWailer: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Ok
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by jeftalene(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Have you heard of aluminum ceiling sheets?

Check out the latest price of this and all other building materials on www.engineerosaz..com It's free!

Don't let them cheat you.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Snrcitizen: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
And what was her reply
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by humbleself242(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by samyyoung(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Ode, babe wey dem fcck wella,cheat on, confessed b.it.ch/bleached, come still carry STD dash, just cuz she make cash on senseless books, u wanna tye ur destiny to hers......

#publicitystunt

#stunthater

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Trapnews: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
undecided
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by israelboy1(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
smiles, there is nothing we won't see in the world

things are really happening in this December period...

From, we didn't expect them to WIN to one and only MMM...now, na the news i go dey read be this....

well, i gat move on...won't allow anything to pull me down.

3 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by wordbank(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
She's officially a playground
16 and below is allowed
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by johnwizey: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Oshisco
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by willibounce1(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Werey!!! Him self wan chop him own plate and clean mouth. Proposal kor, proposition ni.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Ijaya123: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
So IG is now a platform to propose marriage? The guy na attention him dey find jare.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Chrisozone: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Finally our fallen heroes is about to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by timsTNA: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Bros noooooooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Lmao. This nigga wants to become part two of her book. Anyway, just be ready to hire a cook, a cleaner, a driver and probably expect to see her once during the weekend. Oh, and if you have any fallout, you should not be too angry when you see it on social media. Then there's that thing that JESUS said about a divorced woman remarrying, and adultery. But eez all jolking struvs. She go sweet die for your mind....
I guess it applies to both then.

Edit: Due to the encumbered of hediats taking offence to my lighthearted comment, and the foolish over enthusiastic feminists in the house, here:

Matthew 19:8&9 (NKjV)
He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality,[d] and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

5 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by lankykenny20: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
so...wetin be her reply??
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Josmila(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Like chicken, this one will chop and clean mouth on the ground..then the ladies will have another reason to gloat about how men are scum.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by crystalballs: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
fingers crossed.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
I dont care

8 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by kaziblake(f): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Awwww toke,i hope she finds true love this time.
Strongyorubawoman#
As for me and my household
#Teamforeignmen...Nobody have time for animalistic behaviour like the ones my brothers from........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
City FM OAP, Uche Agbai just proposed to Toke Makinwa on Instagram! He shared the photo of Toke Makinwa and wrote this lovely message to her, and also asked her to marry him.

"#WCW #SenseiStyle
Being a woman, whatever society she finds herself in, is hard. It’s not bad enough she has to deal with that time of the month every month or scream to the edge of death while bearing a child, she has to deal with cat calls (if she’s a hottie) or snide remarks (if otherwise).
And these difficulties are prevalent in Nigeria, especially in the media or entertainment industry.
Buy or build a plush house in a choice area and you’re called a prostitute who was done a favour by one big businessman or top government official. Put your life story in a book and sell, they will say you only did so just to make money.
You are almost never given a chance to air your views or live and enjoy your life without someone having something negative to say about you.
As I contemplated on writing this, I looked at all the qualities that I personally like in a woman: ambitious, intelligent, adventurous, focused, independent minded, beautiful, respectful; these are just a few. And I see all these traits in Toke Makinwa, who has been constantly vilified by people.
Despite being through so much adversity she has always found a way to turn it around for good, and that tenacity of her will is what many people do not see and appreciate. Even those who are close to her sometimes criticize her for being who she is: an ambitious woman with a strong drive to write her name in the sands of time.
However, no matter how much she has been hurt, Toke has always found a way to forgive and let go. That is another remarkable trait. A woman, no matter how successful, needs to be loved and cared for. And no matter her shortcomings, needs to be loved and cared for too. We all have flaws, but learning to love a person in spite of their flaws is a quality of those who truly love others, and it helps to fan the embers of any relationship.
Therefore, I have chosen to love the imperfections of a successful woman like Toke Makinwa, because she possesses qualities any reasonable man desires.
So Toke (@tokemakinwa) will you marry me? ☺"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/oap-uche-proposes-to-toke-makinwa-on.html

Cc; lalasticlala
obsession dey worry this guy sha
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Bluezy13(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Despite being through so much adversity she has always found a way to turn it around for good, and that tenacity of her will is what many people do not see and appreciate
She don bleach the tenacity comot na... Wetin you want make people see again

Anyways, the proposal is more of a mockery...perhaps
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Bisjosh(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Shes really a strong woman smiley
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by WaterDrunkard: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Chai Maje see what you've caused
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by CXLVII: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Am sure dude just lost money to MMM

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by dangotesmummy: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Toke toke cheesy

A December to remember cheesy

For our pretty girl cheesy

Anita and maje social media dey watch you o

If we hear say una 2 divorce the mockery wey people go use una do go pass tiwa husband own so Make una dey patch una selves dey go tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by dangotesmummy: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Bluezy13:
Despite being through so much adversity she has
always found a way to turn it around for good,
and that tenacity of her will is what many people
do not see and appreciate

She don bleach the tenacity comot na...
Wetin you want make people see again

Anyways, the proposal is more of a mockery...perhaps

mockery of who? wink
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by DeanSim: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Joke of the day cry
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Pavore9: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lmao. This nigga wants to become part two of her book. Anyway, just be ready to hire a cook, a cleaner, a driver and probably expect to see her once during the weekend. Oh, and if you have any fallout, you should not be too angry when you see it on social media. Then there's that thing that JESUS said about a divorced woman remarrying, and adultery. But eez all jolking struvs. She go sweet die for your mind

Hmm..Where in the Bible was it stated that a divorced man can re-marry but a divorced woman can not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija / Kim Oprah Shows Her Gbe Body Dance Moves (Photos) / Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.