Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road (11956 Views)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Completes Rehabilitation Of Alapere Roundabout / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by AutoJoshNG: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2016
The Federal Government has increased their work speed on Lokoja Benin Road. Great job from Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.

Did you take this route recently? Let’s know your observations in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/lokoja-benin-road/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

4 Likes

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Hardewarlee(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Historically on Nairaland

FTC for the first time since 2013 , I felt as if I have won an invitation to dine with Seun Osewa lol

Well I am dedicating this to my Fellow Nairalanders who has been trying to reach FTC also... Don't worry keep it up ... You will surely get there.

Second dedication goes to MMM participant whose money has been frozen , I pray your money shall be refunded as promised...

Third dedication goes to My pretty mom, Thank you for buying me a new phone to reach FTC...

Fellow Tasuedites, You are remembered...

Likes for those who reached FTC times without number and Shares for the Upcoming FTC...

Oh! I am suppose to comment, Well Federal govt continue with road construction as I continue to celebrate and enjoy today's party for been FTC today.

11 Likes

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by BCISLTD: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Hardewarlee:

All because of FTC

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by lonelydora: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Fashola is working.

No news will make sense to me until January 12th. all I'm asking for, is my capital. 30%, 10% referral bonus, and $50, Mavrodi should take......I no want again......

Nyenu m ishi ego m.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by obailala(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Amen!
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by nwosu35: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Am the first to comment . . . chai
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Welcomed development, provided it'll not become another abandoned project, because you can never trust APC led government, "promise and fail" government

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by PrinceAAT(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
grin.all this photograph party.Am not interested. I dont think there is any sector in this present government we can boast of.I think am begin to regret voting for this administration.
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
We are waiting for the completion like this

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by RentALodge: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
You may not be impressed with what Fashola is doing in Power and Housing, but for an the administration that inherited road contractual liabilities worth N1.5tn, what Fashola has managed to do in this recession in terms of WORKS is fairly impressive. He had inherited about 206 road projects already contracted out; with outstanding completion costs in the region of N1.5 Trillion. Although the works ministry share of the 2016 appropriation was N260 Billion, which was a lot more than the 2015 budget of only N18 Billion that the last administration left, it is a drop in the ocean against the liabilities that were outstanding to contractors.

This Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road is a feather on his cap.

I hope 2017 provides him with the opportunity to do more on Power. The country needs him to man up to the challenge.

20 Likes

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by katchagboro(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Is ok, just passing by
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by CXLVII: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Good one!
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Hardewarlee(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2016
See this one ooo.... Wetin concern your own with my own... Abeg mind ya business ooo
BCISLTD:

All because of FTC
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by neonly: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmmm online propaganda complete it first before shouting
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Pavore9: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:
This road has been under construction since Obasanjos administration

Make l laugh! cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by snapshot: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
nwosu35:
Am the first to comment . . . chai
Oya come take 1millio. Naira,that's your price money.

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Emmanuela05: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
angry
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by ionsman: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
PrinceAAT:
grin.all this photograph party.Am not interested. I dont think there is any sector in this present government we can boast of.I think am begin to regret voting for this administration.

Your interest is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by abdul4new(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
noted
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Atiku2019: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:
Fashola is working.

No news will make sense to me until January 12th. all I'm asking for is my capital. 30%, 10% referral bonus, and $50, Mavrodi should take......I no want again......

Nyenu m ishi ego m.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Ijaya123: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Fashola, the Super working Minister. Ride on, patrotic Nigerians are behind you. Omoluabi eniyan.

2 Likes

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Hardewarlee(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Imagine! Well the way you talk really shows the level of your brain and the type of family you came from. Have fun
CXLVII:

Just for FTC

Ti e ti taa!

Aye e ti blow, paoooo!!!
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by CXLVII: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Hardewarlee:
Imagine! Well the way you talk really shows the level of your brain and the type of family you came from. Have fun

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by ogunsj: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:
This road has been under construction since Obasanjos administration
and what were the level of progress since them? it's one thing to initiate a project it's another thing mobilising the contractors. the warri - port Harcourt dualisation was equally stated by OBJ, what is the level of progress after 10 years or so.

1 Like

Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by ritababe(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
BCISLTD:

All because of FTC
and see how he is testifying as if he won lottery.
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by sagio09: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2016
When re they goin 2 rehabilitate kano-kaduna road?
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by Hardewarlee(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Who cares..... That's your problem to handle... Oga quote me again and God of thunder will strike you down.
ritababe:

and see how he is testifying as if he won lottery.
Re: FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road by ogunsj: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2016
PrinceAAT:
you don't need to be interested. those who are interested are appreciative of the work going on across the country, most especially the Lagos - Ibadan express way. this govt may not be getting everything right at the moment but there are some meaningful progress going on in the road sector.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Remove Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Adviser" Protest On East-West Road (Pics) / How We Plan To Win 2019 Election, By Buhari, Atiku / INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.