Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now (737 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Idenyidanielewa(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
PLEASE YOUR OPINION: why is it that ladies are been emerges as best graduating students in our high institutions this days? What happen to men?
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Elkay3: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
You need a project on this?
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Idenyidanielewa(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Elkay3:
You need a project on this?
yap...
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2016
I noticed it too and the guys remain on nairaland checking regions. what a pity.
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Joy83(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2016
It is because of recession...

Men are on the street most time looking for money to take care of the ladies.
I must confess, it is not easy to take care of two girlfriends at this time. That's a project on its own grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Idenyidanielewa:
Please your opinion...why is it that ladies are been graduating as best students in our high institutions this days? What happen to men?
This is because your GRAMMATICAL CONSTRUCTION is too repulsive for me to comprehend.
So now, u can see your ROLE in our educational demise.

So how do you expect me to speak on this matter.., when you have failed repugnantly in ensuring that the MEN remain there as the Colossus of educational echelon.

Repent please..
And study Harder...
Hang out with the wise.... grin
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Idenyidanielewa(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

This is because your GRAMMATICAL CONSTRUCTION is too repulsive for me to comprehend.
So now, u can see your ROLE in our educational demise.

So how do you expect me to speak on this matter.., when you have failed repugnantly in ensuring that the MEN remain there as the Colossus of educational echelon.

Repent please..
And study Harder...
Hang out with the wise.... grin
wat is wrong wit the grammatical construction? Can u correct it 4 me?
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by babyfaceafrica: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP... Check your grammar...I recommend Brighter Grammar.......that said will you provide statistics to back up your claim...you can't use 4 or 5 schools to judge.....that won't work!!!....
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by Idenyidanielewa(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
OP... Check your grammar...I recommend Brighter Grammar.......that said will you provide statistics to back up your claim...you can't use 4 or 5 schools to judge.....that won't work!!!....
u surpose 2 b updated with information by now, abt ladies b emerge as best graduating students in somany high institutions both here in Nigeria and Diaspora.
Re: Ladies As Best Graduating Students In Nigeria University Now by babyfaceafrica: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Idenyidanielewa:
u surpose 2 b updated with information by now, abt ladies b emerge as best graduating students in somany high institutions both here in Nigeria and Diaspora.
where are the facts,I don't deal in hearsays please, the social media is filledwith all sort of news...and please is there something special if ladies are doing better than the gentlemen....what's the problem?..How does that affect us,are women not humans?

(1) (Reply)

. / An Awful Moment Between Me And My Lecturer / Internet Actually Has Tons Of Useful Websites For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.