Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. (3991 Views)

She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Good morning everyone, I'll go straight to the point.

I was on my way to the bank this morning, then I came across this cute fair girl (probably 19 or 20yrs), she starred at me for long and I just had to stop her to talk to her.she told me her name and we talked for a minute, then I asked her if she'd come see me @ my place later in the evening today and she said no cry I asked her why and she said its because of my dog Lol...then I assured her my dog will be locked in its room when she comes and she was comfortable with it... She teaches at a kindergarten school right opposite my place, so she said she'll come after she's done with the kids...

Now why do I feel like what I'm about to do is not right? And I can't even tell her not to come anymore cos if at all she comes, something must happen..I feel kinda uncomfortable with it but at the same time I really want to hit her.. #confused embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by freesinzu(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
If we advice you from now till evening, if the girl come you go still strafe am wink. So do whatever pleases you.

15 Likes

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by firstking01(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Kid.
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by solid3(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
Good morning everyone, I'll go straight to the point.

I was on my way to the bank this morning, then I came across this cute fair girl (probably 19 or 20yrs), she starred at me for long and I just had to stop her to talk to her.she told me her name and we talked for a minute, then I asked her if she'd come see me @ my place later in the evening today and she said no cry I asked her why and she said its because of my dog Lol...then I assured her my dog will be locked in its room when she comes and she was comfortable with it... She teaches at a kindergarten school right opposite my place, so she said she'll come after she's done with the kids...

Now why do I feel like what I'm about to do is not right? And I can't even tell her not to come anymore cos if at all she comes, something must happen..I feel kinda uncomfortable with it but at the same time I really want to hit her.. #confused embarassed

Send me her number so I can tell her not to come again.

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Be like free pussy go plenty dis Xmas.. Man gats Style up

1 Like

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Is that all? undecided
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
grin

Juz don't forget to prepare food I mean a lot of food juz in case the banging is hot as hell cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
solid3:

Send me her number so I can tell her not to come again.
I don't even have her number my self but the place she works is right opposite to my place..she just have to knock at the gate.

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by sholatem(f): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
If she's beating ard d bush nah,u will blame her for not coming out straight, she still fall 4 u,u are already seeing her as being cheap,bros 19/20 is stil young if u want her catch her now and show her love,u are not d only 1 si8en her in ur estate o

1 Like

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz don't forget to prepare food I mean a lot of food juz in case the banging is hot as hell cheesy wink
I kinda feel for her... She's naive and inexperienced if u ask me. Abi name money make she agree to come so fast
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
sholatem:
If she's beating ard d bush nah,u will blame her for not coming out straight, she still fall 4 u,u are already seeing her as being cheap,bros 19/20 is stil young if u want her catch her now and show her love,u are not d only 1 si8en her in ur estate o
pls point out the area I labelled her as "cheap" I just tried my luck in asking if she'll come my place ...I didnt expect her to agree...now she agrees, my conscience is hitting my butt hard
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
freesinzu:
If we advice you from now till evening, if the girl come you go still strafe am wink. So do whatever pleases you.
OK bro...I'll do that which pleases me.
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
I kinda feel for her... She's naive and inexperienced if u ask me. Abi name money make she agree to come so fast

But that phat meat of urz don't recognised who's naive or nah... grin

U know u want some juicy pussay tonyt thats y u asked her to come to ur house in the first place like "Netflix and Chill grin ...unless both of u will end up in prayer meeting or Bible study tongue

1 Like

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Garshyzee(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
U gat unfreeze d pussy bro..
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But that phat meat of urz don't recognised who's naive or nah... grin

U know u want some juicy pussay tonyt thats y u asked her to come to ur house in the first place like "Netflix and Chill grin ...unless both of u will end up in prayer meeting or Bible study tongue
omg! You're a bad girl!
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Whytelyon(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
pls point out the area I labelled her as "cheap" I just tried my luck in asking if she'll come my place ...I didnt expect her to agree...now she agrees, my conscience is hitting my butt hard

Nigga,your kiss and tell type, fùck yes,thats what you are. You already telling everyone she's coming to your place,positive, you might even go the Airforce1 way who outs everything he does on screen for unnecessary show offs. Its very bad. It's positive you'd even put up the condoms you used,i smell it from here, you can do such.

Spend your time on things that benefit you. You spend money, loose blood and sperm,in the end, what's your gain?

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Zambux(f): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Something mustn't happen...

1 Like

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by freesinzu(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
OK bro...I'll do that which pleases me.
Please do cool

1 Like

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Zambux:
Something mustn't happen...
you're beautiful and young..and you got that lips.. wink
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by ATERI(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Not every 20 year old that comes to your house, at the first time of asking, is looking for sex. This mentality often leads to rape. Good luck
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Why don't you just enjoy her company and get to know her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by RENOWNED2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
how did dogs enter your one minute conversation
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Airforce1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Whytelyon:

Nigga,your kiss and tell type, fùck yes,thats what you are. You already telling everyone she's coming to your place,positive, you might even go the Airforce1 way who outs everything he does on screen for unnecessary show offs. Its very bad. It's positive you'd even put up the condoms you used,i smell it from here, you can do such.

Spend your time on things that benefit you. You spend money, loose blood and sperm,in the end, what's your gain?

[b]You hypocrite would go all out to pull your fellow man down so that girls would Like you.

I've gone through all the comments above and after your comments only you got the "I must say something that will make nairaland girls like me" mentality.

HOW DOES SHOWING OFF MY GIRLFRIEND MAKE "KISS AND TELL GUY"?

people like you are lonely and so boring to be with in reality and that explains the reason for your envy on a baller like me.

I'm fun to be with.
i treat my goons so special.
I could be dramatic sometimes but in a romantic way.
my girls love the "hard tough guy" side of me and it feels good been loved.

i didn't chose this life of endless happiness... Life of endless happiness chosed me.

bros, you've tried so many times to run Me but the more you try the more love I get so Bleep this shitty attitude of yours and air your opinion without dragging your fellow "gee" down with your hate and jealousy.

i am Airforce1, the face that run this place.
i am that hard shell pussy nigga(s) like you will never ever crack so take a back seat man and stay the fuckout my business.

Merry Christmas In Advance[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Mimzyy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Real Niggaz don't shag n brag. Nobody is interested, you already know what you wanna do so do it! I'm tempted to ask you how old you are though. Bringing such an issue to nl reeks of immaturity.

N.P Dj Khaled 'Do you Mind'

1 Like

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Real Niggaz don't shag n brag. Nobody is interested, you already know what you wanna do so do it! I'm tempted to ask you how old you are though. Bringing such an issue to nl reeks of immaturity.

N.P Dj Khaled 'Do you Mind'
all these because I posted this shii here? Have we met before I'm not mavrodi oo
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Richiy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Must something happen?

Just have a lovely evening with food, conversation and movies.
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
nw if the girl come to ur place what do u want to do .. u won preach the gospel of the lord to her

Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by orisa37: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lucky U. That one hungerbad.
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by domdan13(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. by Mimzyy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
all these because I posted this shii here? Have we met before I'm not mavrodi oo

Do I look like a mavrodian? Have a good fuckkk day hardsoftwerk .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. / In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.