Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter (1041 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by ExAngel007(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Read it below:

Fellow die hard participants
It is with calm and calculated mindset that I am writing to you, if I
say I don't feel your worries, I lie, the pause in MAVRO was
necessary having in mind that it's better to struggle in the
morning and enjoy in the evening meaning it was necessary so
we can still have a robust well structured MMM by JANUARY, in
times like this all we should do is restructure our budget plan and
forge ahead in anticipation of a beautiful extraordinary January,
goldsmiths strike the metal when very hot, it's time to see the
opportunity that is inherent in this situation and tap into it.

Furthermore I implore you all to be your brothers keeper, your
downlines are practically your family, help calm their frail nerves,
give them the hope they seek and for those that were dependent
on the proceeds that was to come this December to enjoy the
season, invite them to share in whatever you have so we all
exhibit the bond that MMM ideology preaches.

You are all important and I want you to calm and trust the
system.

#istandwithMMM.

Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands
of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #pause mode, and so many people
and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one
month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing formonths, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so...
WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

WE WILL COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.

IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...

https://www.naij.com/1077569-wife-mmm-top-guider-writes-nigerians-open-letter.html

2 Likes

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Lalasticlala come oo
Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by ExAngel007(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Chiamaka Chuddy Ugorji and her husband Chuddy Ugorji

The wedding which took place at Elshadai Covenant Church, 7 social club road, Abulegba Lagos, witnessed large turnout of well- wishers and MMM guiders and participants. Also, reports have it that, Chuddy is the man who brought MMM to Nigeria and he currently has lots of participants registered under him.

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by cy4cent(f): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2016
Hnmmm. Short of words.

This Christmas is going to be something else for participants of mmm plus Buhari induced recession.

I don't envy you guys at all.

1 Like

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Pillyportions(f): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2016
Abeg tell them.... Na them go use their mouth crash the MMM sef

2 Likes

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Zambux(f): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2016
My sis in South Africa just testified that, that was the same news they gave them... It's gonna freeze for a month now they are Counting in seven months no show .. Abi Nigerians no sabi the thing go Flop one day all these networking business person no dey karry all im life savings put there nau... Anyways sha till January

#I don't stand with MMM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by powerfulsettingz: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2016
They will never push this up the front page, it does not goes with seun ideology abt MMM

Together we stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Braaad: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
For those in the MMM system, I think panic iso the last thing you need now. MMM has not crashed. It would have crashed if it wasn't put on temporary pause mode. I am expecting a more vibrant MMM in January.

1 Like

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Chikelue2000(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Zambux:
My sis in South Africa just testified that, that was the same news they gave them... It's gonna freeze for a month now they are Counting in seven months no show .. Abi Nigerians no sabi the thing go Flop one day all these networking business person no dey karry all im life savings put there nau... Anyways sha till January

#I don't stand with MMM
Ok nw, make I stand with u now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by dearie(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2016
I believe MMM will bounce back. Someone just paid me a huge amount of money now. I was surprised at the level of faith demonstrated by this person given the negative publicity trailing the 'freeze'. Such persons abound and it has re-energized my belief that this is just a temporary 'setback'

Just restrategise and be positive. January is almost upon us.

1 Like

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by feodan: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2016
MMM rocks, my 60k dey there
Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by olugbenga8600: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Vitaccino coffee will help you to loose weight safely, quickly and very effectively. Average weight loss is 2-3 kgs per week, guaranteed!

Main attributes of Vitaccino Imperia Elita slimming coffee:

– 100% natural composition
– No side effects
– Increases feeling of satiety and suppresses appetite
– Helps with body detox and digestive tract treatment
– Weight loss of 2-3 kgs per week

Ingredients: Hunger-obliviongrass, Griffonia simplicifolia, immature orange extract, instant African coffee MoyoJava, sugar, maltose, laktose, fructose.

Packaging: 15 sachets (10 g) of instant coffee in paper box

Use and dosage: 1 sachet disolve in 150 ml of hot water and drink in the morning before or after breakfast. Maximum daily dose is 1 sachet.

Contradictions: Unappropriate for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with heart or kidney disease.

Storage: store at the dry place, do not expose to the direct sun light

Shelf life: 36months

Price: NGN 8,000

WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM: 0 803 252 8089

Together we can change the world smiley #MMM

Re: Wife To MMM Top Guider Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by mamatayour(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM hit rock cry sorry MMM rocks grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting Paid On Fiverr Daily As A Nigerian Without Investing A Dime / / Do You Wish To Be Rich Or Sustain Your Wealth? Avoid This 13 Money Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.