Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (62317 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
alezzy13:
So if really its all a scam, how about all those people that recieved help for the past 12months. were they all part of the scam?

For a Ponzi scam like MMM to work...it has to actually be seen to benefit people....so that more people are enticed into ''investing''.

Initially the promoter will pay out high returns to attract more investors, and to lure current investors into putting in additional money. Other investors begin to participate, leading to a cascade effect. The "return" to the initial investors is paid out of the investments of new entrants, rather than solely from profits.

Often the high returns encourage investors to leave their money in the scheme, with the result that the promoter does not have to pay out very much to investors; he simply has to send them statements showing how much they have earned. This maintains the deception that the scheme is an investment with high returns(Source).

That is how it works. Smooth, isn't it.?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Oba1ni(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM and the PH + GH in january 2017

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Naughtytboy: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
We didn't pay into his account! Use your brain! At least for once naa
hey

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by samx4real(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2016
In many States in Nigeria, government even private firms have failed to pay workers for more than six months as I write, the main stream media in Nigeria will not talk about it,
social media lords will not talk about it, bloggers will not
talk about it.

MMM say it will not pay out for three weeks, the
trumpets of social media activists, main stream media
houses, bloggers and so will not let one hear word.
Just want to make common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by protocol(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
is u who needs to use ur head if u hav any. U must hav paid into other sundry accounts being used by him

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by vani86: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2016
caesaraba:
Lwtmb! Some are still in denial.

My brother, the denial is real, my gf have over 700k stuck , she was lucky the one she pledged in my mame using my account paid about 4 days b4 the crash.

She no want believe mmm don crash, me sef i keep quiet dey tell am say till January, but deep down i know her money is gone
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2016
You sent 1000 naira recharge card to a girl yet you're owning MTN 100 naira, my brother even your ancestors are ashamed of youí ½í¸�í ½í¸�í ½í¸�í ½í¸�í ½í¸�
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by baby124: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

there is no central account true, but they can open proxy accounts and direct participants to pay into those accounts.. you will think you're paying to a participant without knowing you are actually paying into the numerous accounts of the top dogs in the scheme.. it might not be what happened BUT it is a very possible and easy thing for them to do..be open to possibilities...
Gbam! This is how they did it. For a few months now, the majority of the GH's would have been fake proxy accounts to pay off the people that introduced them to it as well as themselves. Then they crash the system and take to their heels.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by beycity(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

Ok.. lemme explain how it works.

Please dont argue. I am a web developer and i recently received a certification form HarvardX on the course - INtroduction to Computer science.

Here's what really was happening.

We were all told that we dont pay into any central account, Right?

while this true, it is a white lie in itself.

You know how you receive 10% from people you refer? and you are able to request help on that 10%?

This is exactly how the admin gets their share. You actually dont pay directly into their account.

For example, you refferred me.. i PH 10k.. u get 1k.. u can REQUEST FOR HELP on that 1k and you would be matched.

now remember that all guilders get a certain % off their downlines. they can also request for help on that percentage...

now heres the scam...

so long people still continue PHing, all top guilders get their % and makee request for help on those and they would be matched by people who are just joining the system.

In fact, top guilders no longer provide help to get help anymore.. you lot give them enuf percent to cash out..

i was in it.. Got enough cash and opt out.. I anticipated this glitches in december.. Heres a screen shot of my chat with my guy in November

Key:

1. my postulation about dec
2. his reaction
3. he thinks am confused
4. the time i said it

Now I see.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2016
My understanding of the whole system is that the admin suck up the cash in the system to prevent crashing, what will happen next year is that most of this money will be put back into the system to create vibrancy and people will see that and come back to PH and the circle continues

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Xyzaid(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Millz404:

The question is after this "Crash drill", how many will be willing to PH

if you are following the conviction of MMM participants about the program, you wouldn't ask this question, take your survey on this nairaland platform alone and see for yourself whether participants will PH or not when people start GH by January
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by afroxyz: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2016
It's just a pity that blogs that have no idea how the scheme works are brain washing people. And to think how much politicians have done to brain wash Nigerians in ethnic and religious divides. Its just a huge pity
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by lawrsmith(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=adedayourt post=51944700]I read d name and I wasn't moved cus I kno such names are usually associated with criminal attitude, drug dealings and all such vices. . . .

Not to say dat oda opposite names ain't guilty of such but ders top d list. and if i may ask which of the list is your people toping,?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by afroxyz: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
baby124:

Gbam! This is how they did it. For a few months now, the majority of the GH's would have been fake proxy accounts to pay off the people that introduced them to it as well as themselves. Then they crash the system and take to their heels.

Fake proxy accounts? In this era of BVN? Do you even gave common sense?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!

Madam, where is your own brain? He's the admin and has the power to use as many accounts as he wants!
Una still dey denial stage.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Realdeals(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Princewilla:
If you told me Mr Andrew CRO support team leader got help without providing help I'll believe, but as for guiders, they must PH 40% of what they GH so tell us something new!
But they PH from referral and leadership bonus and not their own investment.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by baby124: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
afroxyz:

Fake proxy accounts? In this era of BVN? Do you even gave common sense?
It's you that does not have one common sense. You are still arguing abi?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by vani86: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Xyzaid:

if you are following the conviction of MMM participants about the program, you wouldn't ask this question, take your survey on this nairaland platform alone and see for yourself whether participants will PH or not when people start GH by January

Bro trust me, those one who still have hope for January are a lost cause. I did mmm and i cashed out in mid nov, decided to lock up till january. With what is going on do you think even if it resumes in january i will participate?

Definitely NO but will wait till march and see its sustainability b4 rejoining.

Me i pray it resumes sha. It was d best thing that happened to me this year

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by vani86: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Madam, where is your own brain? He's the admin and has the power to use as many accounts as he wants!
Una still dey denial stage.

D mimi girl is blinded by grief, you dont have to trade words with her, her eyes will open well in january.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Xyzaid(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
protocol:
is u who needs to use ur head if u hav any. U must hav paid into other sundry accounts being used by him

even if there are sundry accounts (your foolish imagination though) those sundry accounts still have to PH before GH.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Segunnairaland:
Good job @ Op. Chuddy or whatever your efcc will track u down.

Which EFCC? The one that whistled and you all rained insult on?

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=lawrsmith post=51945080][/quote]

Permit me to ignore ur ques cool
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
curatorX:
Chuddy in Dubai now...
Kai. You guys arent gonna kill us on this forum! cheesy grin cheesy

Rendered help as havent cashed out as well, but mehn, what you just said and the pic tjat accompanied it is damn fumny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by israelboy1(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2016
smiles, can't the media just leave us the participants alone.....this is getting more interesting dou..

i know more news are still coming dou....

How MMM killed a FAMILY of 3
How MMM did this, how it did that...blablablablabla
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Xyzaid(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
vani86:

Bro trust me, those one who still have hope for January are a lost cause. I did mmm and i cashed out in mid nov, decided to lock up till january. With what is going on do you think even if it resumes in january i will participate?

Definitely NO but will wait till march and see its sustainability b4 rejoining.

Me i pray it resumes sha. It was d best thing that happened to me this year

lost cause how? tell me exactly how they are on a lost cause, it appears you are a participant, maybe you know something we do not know.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
prince3009:
I am a web developer so i know how all these things work! I knew MMM was up to no good when i heard about it.

MMM website is just another typical PHP website. I even saw where you can download the Script. All you need to do is to is buy a domain name and name it "MMM-whatever*dot*com", upload the script via FTP and you are set to go. Nigerians are so gullible.
Not so fast bro. You can't just get the mmm- office.com script and it work for you on encrypted certificate.

I believe you are confusing the landing page nigeria - with the back office site

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by automatix: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
grin grin grin grin grin grin mumuni
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by hardebaur(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Awon scamorano
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by justicesky24(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
ZombieMYND44:
Immediately i saw that letter allegedly written to the FG, i know something was up. That letter was highly unprofessional, poorly written, and had every Nigeiran factor shown in it. I instantly knew the admin was a Nigeiran . I kept telling people that some people are getting help and not providing help. The admin is controlling this shit. Many of their agents are now littering the social media as interpreters of messages, encouraging people to continue t PH, so they can match with their foot soldiers account. Then they will tell stories of how they need to restart and how frozen mavros will be returned later, at the same time blame media and government. Some people are too Foolish!
becos of you i yaff forgotten d spelling of Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
gj22:

You are right partially but there is no scam. That's why it's called ponzi scheme not ponzi scam.

They deliver on their 30% promise. So, where is the scam?

Ask yourself where the 30% is gotten from.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by tex25: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

there is no central account true, but they can open proxy accounts and direct participants to pay into those accounts.. you will think you're paying to a participant without knowing you are actually paying into the numerous accounts of the top dogs in the scheme.. it might not be what happened BUT it is a very possible and easy thing for them to do..be open to possibilities...

EXACTLY!!!

The Admin can always backdoor and flaw the system, I wonder when people will realise its all been about the money game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.