Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (62315 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

You are a learner. Do u know how many mavrodans have multiple accounts ln MMM? If ordinary mavrodans can run that successfully what makes u feel Admin can't.?
with different account numbers? And phone numbers.? I'm done arguing with you guys. I have my money there and the funny part is I've been sleeping and waking up with no thought of losing or gaining money, I'm just surprised at how 90% of the folks you see on any mmm news page are not even the participants,and they seem so ignorant of how it works. Smh
You people must really have nothing going for you out there.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by cosade(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2016
cosade:

I doubt if legal action would work, because they made all participants to endorse a clause which indicated that, participants should only contribute the amount they can afford to lose. Nothing would make me endorse such a clause.

FlirtyKaren:
Chuddy Ugorji, according to his wife, brought MMM to Nigeria. 3 days after the website froze participants' accounts sparking reports that MMM has crashed, Chuddy has finally addressed his members.

According to him, he woke up on Tuesday and saw the news that accounts have been frozen for a month just like every other person. Chuddy explained that he has always encouraged members to provide help only with their SPARE MONEY and also get help at the end of 30 days.

He is hoping MMM comes back healthier and stronger in 2017. Read his statement below.

Meanwhile, his wife has deleted the open letter she wrote to Nigerians from her Facebook page.

"Goodday great mavrodians,
This week has not been easy for all of us due to the news update on our POs
As we all know ,the media has been a tool used by anti-MMMites and pessimists to fight against the growth of MMM Nigeria. Unfortunately some ignorant Nigerians who don't understand what MMM is all about have been brainwashed by the information broadcasted by the media and social networks

Regarding the frozen mavro.
It is clearly stated on the news section on the website
Confirmed Mavro will be frozen for A MONTH .

The reason for this measure is evident. The system needs to prevent any problems that might arise during this festive season and this measure will be cancelled once the festive season comes to an end.

Frozen of mavros does not mean MMM has stopped operations or crashed rather the system has adopted this measure to avoid any mishaps. The support system are working on issues to enhance the effectiveness of the community.

Also let's note that contrary to what has been published by cheap bloggers, Am not the Admin of MMM but one of the top guiders of this great community. And non of us has access to the site, I woke up on Tuesday and saw the News on my PO like every other person.
The MMM website is been managed in Russia by their control and supervisory team. They are responsible for every decision made, like pairing of participants to provide help and get help, resolving issues on the platform etc.

I have always been passionate about tutoring members and guiders about the ideology of MMM , the rules and the risk; I have encouraged members to provide help only with their SPARE MONEY and also get help at the end of 30 days.

The reason members have to continue in this pattern of provide help and get help process is to ensure the sustainability of the system, because the platform is a peer to peer system, members knows that they own the system and pay only to themselves, There is no CENTRAL ACCOUNT.

Regarding getting help,every guider in the MMM community has a limit to withdrawal and I have never made withdrawals above my limit ,rather have always helped to ensure the growth of MMM Nigeria community.
Instead I have given more to the community through charity works and teaching of the ideology of MMM.

Bloggers who get paid for promoting rumour, when ignorant Nigerians click on their blogs , Google Ad sense pays them per click. Hence they seized this opportunity to enrich themselves even when most of them are participants and have taken more from the community, many of them are involved in uploading Fake Pop's and multiple accounts all in the bid to frustrate the programme of the community and that is part of what is been looked into and it would be stop so that we have a healthy and stronger MMM NIGERIA in 2017.

MMM founder is a Russian Sergey Mavrodi not a Philippines. I have never been to Philippines ,the stories about going to the Philippines are untrue.
I stand for the true ideology of MMM which is anchored on providing and getting help willingly.

Let's hope the best and STOP the PANIC! We shall overcome by God's grace ."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1296865897036671&id=100001398198858

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-reacts-mmm-crash.html

These MMM guys are smart by providing escape routes for themselves. But sha, it's not their fault. People signed up with this kind of caveat, are to be blamed.

All these noise about no central account is arrant nonsense. Yes, there is no central bank account but there is a central IT platform which can easily be manipulated to the desire of the top MMM guys.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by skyo78(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2016
yusufu16:
This how Chuddy the No. 1 MMM Guider makes his money.

As the MMM Admin. All he needs to do is send messages to e.g. 2m Nigerians to Provide Help to his own personal bank account. Imagine 2m Nigerians provide help of N20,000 to his own personal account that is N40,000,000,000 (N40Billion). He can then use say N4b to pay the 30% to early members to entice them. Now that it has it has crashed, this guy might be worth more than N80Billion in my thinking. He has scammed gullible Nigerians. The dumbest people are those who still think MMM will resurrect come January 2017.

Rubbish assumption

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by skyo78(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2016
seunoni34:
Who is talking about 30% here ? WHy are you anti-mmm people so dumb ? If you dont understand something does that justify your being ignorant about it ? smh

You are the one that is sounding dumb.
He asked you a simple question. Where does the 30% profit you are receiving come from?

MMM did not invest your money anywhere.

Even if they come back in January
At the end of the day, there is going to be a serious void of missing money (100s of millions of naira) to be filled.

This sort of scheme only survives if they get new participants bringing in money.

But one day it will stop, and the ponzi will come to a halt.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
skyo78:

You are the one that is sounding dumb.
He asked you a simple question. Where does the 30% profit you are receiving come from?

MMM did not invest your money anywhere.

Even if they come back in January
At the end of the day, there is going to be a serious void of missing money (100s of millions of naira) to be filled.

This sort of scheme only survives if they get new participants bringing in money.

But one day it will stop, and the ponzi will come to a halt.
is it your money? you sound really pained lol
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by skyo78(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunoni34:
is it your money? you sound really pained lol

I'm not pained oh. I did mmm and was lucky to have stopped before this freeze.

But I went in with my eyes open knowing that it's a ponzi scheme that was eventually going to fail.

My mindset was get in quickly and get out (which I did).

I just don't like people like you defending it blindly and saying people don't know how it works, and that it can never fail.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ZombieMYND44: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunoni34:
with different account numbers? And phone numbers.? I'm done arguing with you guys. I have my money there and the funny part is I've been sleeping and waking up with no thought of losing or gaining money, I'm just surprised at how 90% of the folks you see on any mmm news page are not even the participants,and they seem so ignorant of how it works. Smh

Chuks ur ultimate guider just mentioned the same thing about multiple accounts and fake tellers. Check is statement on FP.
MMM is not rocket science, stop thinking u know all. Dey there dry yarn dust cheesy
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

Chuks ur ultimate guider just mentioned the same thing about multiple accounts and fake tellers. Check is statement on FP.
MMM is not rocket science, stop thinking u know all. Dey there dry yarn dust cheesy
Ode!
CHucks is not "ultimate guider" he is the number 1 guider, (there are many guiders in the system, he just has the most downlines) , and 2 he was referring to people who upload fake pop and open multiple accounts - you will have to be in the system to understand what he means here.
Please show your comment to any mmm participant and they'll explain how stup1d you sound.

And where did I mention that it won't crash in my comments? even if it does, how is it your business? is it your money that I used ?
How old are you ? do you even have enough money to put in mmm to begin with ? you sound like those secondary school graduates who are still looking for admission due to recurrent jamb failure. Instead of you to be reading your books, you're here trolling mmm participants on nairaland. Atleast I have enough money to spare and lose, unlike you who's still spending daddy's money.
Dont bother mentioning me again cos I wont reply you, when you get to the age where you start having responsibilities then we can have a conversation.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
skyo78:

I'm not pained oh. I did mmm and was lucky to have stopped before this freeze.

But I went in with my eyes open knowing that it's a ponzi scheme that was eventually going to fail.

My mindset was get in quickly and get out (which I did).

I just don't like people like you defending it blindly and saying people don't know how it works, and that it can never fail.
Where did I mention that it can never fail? where are all these r3tardeens crawling out from ?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by BruzMoney(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash! We didn't pay into his account! Use your brain! At least for once naa
You're so stupid. Must you pay into his account before he scam u?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by BruzMoney(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2016
seunoni34:
all those accounts also have phone numbers and different names , i hope you know you must call the person to confirm bank alert of payment? so you're saying chuddy bought different phones and different sims to recieve those calls ? and even added their names to truecaller ? with over millions of participants it will mean atleast 10,000 calls will pull through a day , even a human robot cant pick up all that in a day. And with bvn restrictions , you cant register different account numbers under the same bank with different name.

And just so you know, since january nobody has lost any money , everyone got their 30% up until all GH were frozen this tuesday and suddenly its a scam ?!! if the scam was really that obvious then the system would've crashed before march 2016.
For you to even think they created those account numbers with different names shows you dont know how mmm works.

I agree every ponzi scheme will always crash in the end ,but you don't have to create ridiculous conspiracies to prove a point.

This just goes to show that majority of the folks talking about the crash aren't even registered on mmm.

He doesn't have any business with petty Ph'ers but heavy and most greedy ones. He GH in millions by people that will pay once or get matched to not more than 3 or even 10 people most times not even with his own name or bank account but that of his accomplice. This way he'll be to pick your calls and transact with them like a normal Mmm participant. Hope you get that?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by BruzMoney(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2016
seunoni34:

He doesn't have any business with petty Ph'ers but heavy
and most greedy ones. He GH in millions by people that will
pay once or get matched to not more than 3 or even 10
people most times not even with his own name or bank
account but that of his accomplice. This way he'll be to pick
your calls and transact with them like a normal Mmm
participant. Hope you get that?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by RealityShot: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2016
ExAngel007:
more...
NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000 or more
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500
(but really you only have to sell to one person)

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.