Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,860 members, 7,798,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Alaye Ft Notorious B.i.g – Can’t Stop The Reign - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alaye Ft Notorious B.i.g – Can’t Stop The Reign (639 Views)

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G (tribute) / Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You / If Notorious B.I.G. Was Alive: Would Jay-z Be King? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alaye Ft Notorious B.i.g – Can’t Stop The Reign by tosinaded(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
Here is a new offereing from the ‘Undeniable’ mixtape by Alaye hosted by Tim Westwood. Now, before you jump and say ‘how is it possible, I thought Biggie was dead’, know that this is a mixtape track and the biggie vocals were on the the original version of the ‘Can’t Stop the Reign’ track with Shaq which was recorded in 1997 (I had to say that for the non hip-hop heads).

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/11/13/alaye-ft-notorious-b-i-g-cant-stop-the-reign/

(1) (Reply)

What Do U See Or Think About The New Highlife Song Raving Around The Town Now? / What's Beef? / 2010 Grammy Award Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.