Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

International Passport Problem - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Problem (6885 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / International Passport Price To Increase From Monday 4/03/2019 / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sikay19:

I dont get you

Do you know anybody that can help me to fast track the printing am tired since 1st of dec up till now I need it asap
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
0866ma081:

Do you know anybody that can help me to fast track the printing am tired since 1st of dec up till now I need it asap
where did you do your capture ?
Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Ibadan @ Gate
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
0866ma081:
Ibadan @ Gate
Let me call the man incharge of mine to see how it will be
Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks man
Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Any update?
Re: International Passport Problem by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
0866ma081:
Oga oo I can't see any system working. In nigeria

Hi, please can I have the number of the guy that did the passport for you. How much did he charge you?

Btw, if I want to do it with the government without tipping anyone,how much will it cost me?
Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2016
It's exactly one month today and still immigration service @ ibadan is still expecting. Material to print international passport nothing is working in this nigeria
Re: International Passport Problem by Atilah: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2017
I have Similar issues who can assist please?
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Atilah:
I have Similar issues who can assist please?
Where did you do your capturing?
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2017
0866ma081:
It's exactly one month today and still immigration service @ ibadan is still expecting. Material to print international passport nothing is working in this nigeria
Lol, we are in the same shoe. The man I that put it on is fed up of picking my calls grin grin angry. But are you ready to fasttrack the process?
Re: International Passport Problem by Atilah: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sikay19:

Lol, we are in the same shoe. The man I that put it on is fed up of picking my calls grin grin angry. But are you ready to fasttrack the process?

Yea am ready
Re: International Passport Problem by Airtimex(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
This is very bad. They told plainly that even if I pay extra 20k after my initial 34k for 32pages, that I won't still get it. I have been waiting for like 2wks now.

God help us cry
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Airtime:
This is very bad. They told plainly that even if I pay extra 20k after my initial 34k for 32pages, that I won't still get it. I have been waiting for like 2wks now.

God help us cry

Yes, you are right. Am just coming from the Immigration office at Ibadan now. Where I learnt that there is no any booklet even for fast track purpose. So we have no choice but to wait. and I learnt that we should be looking forward to January ending. I hope they keep to their promise at that time
Re: International Passport Problem by itumkay(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dear All,

I have issue with the arrangement of names on my International Passport. Don't know how to effect the changes. Currently having Surname as First name, First name as Other name and Other name as Surname. Any idea on who can help?
Re: International Passport Problem by Airtimex(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sikay19:

Yes, you are right. Am just coming from the Immigration office at Ibadan now. Where I learnt that there is no any booklet even for fast track purpose. So we have no choice but to wait. and I learnt that we should be looking forward to January ending. I hope they keep to their promise at that time

Lets hope they keep to their promise embarassed
Re: International Passport Problem by Airtimex(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
itumkay:
Dear All,

I have issue with the arrangement of names on my International Passport. Don't know how to effect the changes. Currently having Surname as First name, First name as Other name and Other name as Surname. Any idea on who can help?

No idea bro. But I will suggest you visit any immigration office near you. They will tell you what to do. Plz go with some money...
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
itumkay:
Dear All,

Just go to the Immigration office and check in to the complaint department. Am sure they will be of help.
Re: International Passport Problem by baliqisb(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
I thought I was d only one having this issue, I went for renewal at their officein Ikeja since Dec 5, I got there this morning and was told people that captured October are yet to collect theirs and I should go back home and chill cos mine is Dec.
Re: International Passport Problem by baliqisb(f): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
For those that needs the passport urgently, I would advise u do d express thing and don't mind d extra charges attached to it.
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Express package only available when there at least few booklet to process the work. But as at now there is no even booklet for fast track process
Re: International Passport Problem by chakalaka: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anyone planning to go to NIGERIA IMMIGRATION OFFICE , ABUJA either to rectify error on your international passport, renewal or just want to apply for a passport, my brother-man and my sister-woman pls abort the mission, try again next month.
1. Presently, no Printed paper available for international passport nation wide (Nigeria my country u hail thee)

2. They are Renovating some offices in Green house at immigration office ABUJA. Oga no dey sit lol

3. When visiting Nigeria immigration office ABUJA next time (forget this month, January), please Go straight to green house, is by the RIGHT after a short (not that long) walk from the gate.
once you entered that hall called Green house, please mo fi olorun beg eh, no allow or approach anyhow money sucking officers help you o especially for downstairs for green huz. Once you enter green house , turn right and head towards the stairs case by the right, once u are at the top, turn right and enter a room by ur right. Then ask any officer for help there and explain to them you don't have moni for settlement o, dem go understand, trust me. or even try approach one Mr or officer Akinlabi (E be like say E be boss too for there). My journey go abuja immigration office E get as e be ehmm pls avoid BONNY WAYS, dem don dey fall person hands ...Stay blessed .

1 Like

Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
What is the meaning of Green house? How is it special from Immigration office? Please am not understanding
Re: International Passport Problem by tsinepa: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
baliqisb:
For those that needs the passport urgently, I would advise u do d express thing and don't mind d extra charges attached to it.

pls i need the fast track process, how do i go about it
Re: International Passport Problem by chakalaka: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sikay19:
What is the meaning of Green house? How is it special from Immigration office? Please am not understanding
Green house is a building inside immigration office in ABUJA.
Re: International Passport Problem by ZTEN(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
cryPls house I lost my passport about some months now.. How can I process for another one?? Pls help it's urgent thankss
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
ZTEN:
cryPls house I lost my passport about some months now.. How can I process for another one?? Pls help it's urgent thankss
This is complicated. You need to report at police station for security reason. And then go to immigration office to issue a new one. You wiil be charged the same price as new. That is all
Re: International Passport Problem by ZTEN(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
@Sikay19 Thanks please where can I find an immigration office near my place am in Lagos.
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2017
ZTEN:
@Sikay19 Thanks please where can I find an immigration office near my place am in Lagos.
Immigration office in lagos is at festac

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Any Nigerian In Brisbane, Australia? / Requirement For Getting A Job In Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.