Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

International Passport Problem - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Problem (6905 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / International Passport Price To Increase From Monday 4/03/2019 / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Passport Problem by ZTEN(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Sikay19:
Immigration office in lagos is at festac
smiley Thanks bro.. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: International Passport Problem by Airtimex(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Sikay19:
Express package only available when there at least few booklet to process the work. But as at now there is no even booklet for fast track process

Bro. Any news so far concerning the passports...are the booklets in the country now
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Airtime:

Bro. Any news so far concerning the passports...are the booklets in the country now
No latest as regard the International passport issue, Lets wait and see till january
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Airtime:

No latest as concerned the booklet issue. Lets wait and see till january
Re: International Passport Problem by Airtimex(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Sikay19:
No latest as concerned the booklet issue. Lets wait and see till january

Ok bro.
Re: International Passport Problem by prologue: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2017
itumkay:
Dear All,

I have issue with the arrangement of names on my International Passport. Don't know how to effect the changes. Currently having Surname as First name, First name as Other name and Other name as Surname. Any idea on who can help?

I think its only Abuja's office that does that... (names and DOB).
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2017
prologue:

I think its only Abuja's office that does that... (names and DOB).
It is done evrywhere sir. All you have to do is to issue complain at the complaint department In anyImmigration office, Nigeria
Re: International Passport Problem by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2017
chakalaka:
Anyone planning to go to NIGERIA IMMIGRATION OFFICE , ABUJA either to rectify error on your international passport, renewal or just want to apply for a passport, my brother-man and my sister-woman pls abort the mission, try again next month.
1. Presently, no Printed paper available for international passport nation wide (Nigeria my country u hail thee)

2. They are Renovating some offices in Green house at immigration office ABUJA. Oga no dey sit lol

3. When visiting Nigeria immigration office ABUJA next time (forget this month, January), please Go straight to green house, is by the RIGHT after a short (not that long) walk from the gate.
once you entered that hall called Green house, please mo fi olorun beg eh, no allow or approach anyhow money sucking officers help you o especially for downstairs for green huz. Once you enter green house , turn right and head towards the stairs case by the right, once u are at the top, turn right and enter a room by ur right. Then ask any officer for help there and explain to them you don't have moni for settlement o, dem go understand, trust me. or even try approach one Mr or officer Akinlabi (E be like say E be boss too for there). My journey go abuja immigration office E get as e be ehmm pls avoid BONNY WAYS, dem don dey fall person hands ...Stay blessed .

Hello please at what rate did you do yours @standard passport
Re: International Passport Problem by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Can I get the passport now @ abj office
Hw much abeg
Re: International Passport Problem by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am currently at the immigration office now
Said 32cost 28k
And 64 cost 35k
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
shawler007:
Guys guys any update as regards 32 pages in ibadan oyo state
Call the officer in charge of your processing because few booklets were brought to office as at last week. Perhaps you add a little payment for fast track processing. Call him now
Limited booklets available
Re: International Passport Problem by bizmania(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please I intend to acquire an international passport this week ahead of some international conferences I will be attending this year. I'm very clueless about how to go about this. I have heard some people mention 32 page passport while others have mentioned 64 pages. What is the basic difference between them? which one is ideal for my purpose of travel (conference)?

What do I need to get ready before visiting the immigration office? Lastly, please drop any information you think will be of use.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Contact Detail Of Egypt Embassy In Lagos Or Abuja / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow / 4 Best Airlines For Domestic Flights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.