Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly (19467 Views)

Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by igbarasdynasty: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
BUBU and SCAM!!!!! Where really have we gone wrong...... JONAH don't wait to be thrown overboard!!!....Gerrharof the Nigerian Ship, we are Sinking!!!!

Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by oteneaaron(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
LOGDAN:
By the special Grace of God, everything will be good in 2017

Please leave GOD out of this. Life is what you make it.

2017 might be our best year yet, and it may be the opposite. Just beg GOD to protect our fragile life............that's all we need from him.

When life dey, u fit hustle.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by sandypetals(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
This government is already the most corrupt in history....all this funds yet no SINGLE miniscule molecule of evidence of utility....

Daura....weldone oh....we have see the stuff you people are made of.
Clueless he-goat...travelling upandan ministers collecting salary doing NOTHING...
Back then we used to know ministers because their names Were always popping up at functions and project commissioning....
These apc animals rambled thunder fire and brimstone...and entered finally and turned to the proverbial cat on the rug...no sound no footprint...just nothing...

Best way to be a Nigeria just work hard and grab any opportunity you see by the balls....
Squeeze and milk it dry and make sure you pass it to your family member whether or not he/she is qualified to handle it...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by anionjasa(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
The budget of 7.2trillion. Highest ever witnessed in this country. Hmmm, how far have we gone with the 2016 budget and its implementations?
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Whytelyon(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016

Budget of Kano, Borno, Katsina, Daura, Kaduna and the north is what we seeing. And another 984miion Naira to build aso rock website way we no day see.

May the angel that killed Herod in the bible visit all members of APC.

Touts. Omo ale people.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Myde4naija(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
OVI75:
Goodluck Nigeria Regrets Her Stupidity Against You
shut up
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by seunlly(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
senators and Honorable be like Let the padding continues.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not ınterested.ıts not as ıf d budget wıl have any ımpact on d people.abeggı
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by plaetton: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
LOGDAN:
By the special Grace of God, everything will be good in 2017
Lol.
And where was the special grace of God in 2016?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by 247NewsUpdateNG: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
benueguy:
I see a better 2017. Buhari or no Buhari. I just sense it in my spirit

Wise words!
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Musharraf: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
orjikuramo:
Not interested, waiting for 2019
Seconded
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Newbiee: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
It shall be well!
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by san316(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
God dey. There is hope with or without government.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by googlepikins: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
DarkLover:
I believe in Buhari!

please help us tell him that he's dreaming if he thinks our oil is available for him.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by jahsharon: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:

What did the dullard do with 2016 budget apart from clearing IDP camp with N300million?

I challenge anyone to name one project initiated and completed by the dullard since becoming Presidiot.

Just one project.

Can you name one project initiated and completed by Goatluck Jonathan in his 6 years as President. Even the looting and sharing our our treasury among his gang of looters, he also could not finish.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by DarkLover: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
googlepikins:
please help us tell him that he's dreaming if he thinks our oil is available for him.

Please what did you mean by our oyel? My friend, Nigeria is a federation, nobody or any section/ethnic group owns anything in this country. It belongs to everybody.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Budget of f.ools, by f.ools, for f.ooooooooooooooooooools!
2019 pls come quick!
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by jahsharon: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seenyo:
Budget of f.ools, by f.ools, for f.ooooooooooooooooooools!
2019 pls come quick!

This guy is also somebody's son.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Ironlion1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
gergemam:
Nigeria Budget skyrocketed from 4.1Trillion during Jonathan to 7.4Trillion

Call me when the time for sharing the money begins... Thanks
It's starting 25 of December 2016 by 2:00hours at the Sambissa Forest.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by ogunboss: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't know if its just me but anytime this man speaks, its like he attended business school, I mean, he talks like a business man just like Dangote. He articulates his points well and robustly despite efforts by some people to present him as brainless. And for this 5% people, the day I heard an Igbo talk like that, I lost faith in this whole Biafra thingy, I mean how do you twist something someone said on natural TV so badly. I watched the interview, the interviewer raised concerns about people's fears that he would marginalise the section of people who didn't vote him and his answer as much as I remember is that 'I know people think I should pay more attention to people who gave me 97% over the ones that gave me 5%, but I want to assure Nigerians that I will treat everyone equally' and I think he said something about elections being over. This video is available online but I wonder why no one counters these people.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by yak(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
what's the budget performance for 2016. was it deliberately avoided or just an oversight?
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Perpetually dumb cretin!...swerve.
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by bashydemy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:

What did the dullard do with 2016 budget apart from clearing IDP camp with N300million?

I challenge anyone to name one project initiated and completed by the dullard since becoming Presidiot.

Just one project.

LOL i will on one condition, if you can name one Project your Hero started and completed every year from 2010 to 2015...

I mean one project he started and completed each year..
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by bashydemy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Firefire:
I on behalf of fellow Nigerians look forward to the NEXT round of padding...

Congrats Dogara

Congrats Lasun

Congrats to all APC parasites in the house.

have you forgotten most of them are product of PDP, They try to do what they learn while in PDP in the budget but was busted by the true Leader who will never support corruption..
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by Firefire(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
bashydemy:

have you forgotten most of them are product of PDP, They try to do what they learn while in PDP in the budget but was busted by the true Leader who will never support corruption..

Have you also forgotten?

If any man be in APC, he is a NEW CREATURE... initiated into the covens of APC Witchcraft brooms...
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by notoriousbabe: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM go hear wieeeeeeen
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by notoriousbabe: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Whytelyon:

Budget of Kano, Borno, Katsina, Daura, Kaduna and the north is what we seeing. And another 984miion Naira to build aso rock website way we no day see.

May the angel that killed Herod in the bible visit all members of APC.

Touts. Omo ale people.
omo see vexing
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by bashydemy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Firefire:

Have you also forgotten?

If any man be in APC, he is a NEW CREATURE... initiated into the covens of APC Witchcraft brooms...

Remember yoruba says Eefin niwa?

They have been baptized with corruption PDP for 16yrs, So won't easy for them to adapt..

But when they try their normal way, PMB and the true progressive busted them and tell them it's not business as usual...
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
niyilagun:
I pray it will make live better for citizens
They have gotten it wrong again. They are making the same mistake they made last year. Another hardship years for Nigerians next year
Re: President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly by richard870(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
This country is in the right path of Recovery.

Long live to those who believe.

To those who do not,
.. ... .. Wakanow before Cotonu border closes come January
You are part of the problems we have as a nation

Reply me if you want to regret being a zom-bie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike / 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.