Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants (1647 Views)

Nairabet Stylishly Mocks MMM Participants With A Tweet / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by semochendo1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
BITTER TRUTH FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS.

Let me start with a sincere condolence message to those who have been ponzified by the Mumu Money Making scheme MMM. I've seen many participants consoling themselves that there's no call for panicking. I want to advise you stop consoling yourself and face the reality, so you can move on when the reality finally befalls.

Why you must conclude the scheme has failed is this.

1. The survival and continuity of the scheme is a function of people coming in to register, now, this recent development will scare people away from coming in and that poises a greater threat to the scheme.

2. By their said resumption date come next year, many people would have been due for payment, meaning the much money they avert to pay now would have been doubled by then, that poise another greater threat.

3. If eventually people in the scheme now get paid next year, many will runaway and never return.

Thus, in the light of the above stated facts, let all consolation have elements of reality. Next time you want to invest, invest wisely in a viable and not cheap investments.

Mods,kindly move to the appropriate section in case this is not. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by edebemba(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
One month pause is a sign that 'All is not well'. It is certainly not a good sign when a policeman knocks on your door early in the morning and say 'Good Morning Sir'. Obviously, there is trouble.
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by debanj326: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
semochendo1:

Let me start with a sincere condolence message to those who have been ponzified by the Mumu Money Making scheme MMM. I've seen many participants consoling themselves that there's no call for panicking. I want to advise you stop consoling yourself and face the reality, so you can move on when the reality finally befalls.

1. The survival and continuity of the scheme is a function of people coming in to register, now, this recent development will scare people away from coming in and that poises a greater threat to the scheme.

2. By their said resumption date come next year, many people would have been due for payment, meaning the much money they avert to pay now would have been doubled by then, that poise another greater threat.

3. If eventually people in the scheme now get paid next year, many will runaway and never return.

Thus, in the light of the above stated facts, let all consolation have elements of reality. Next time you want to invest, invest wisely in a viable and not cheap investments.

How much did they pay you for this?
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by chigoziri2403(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
there is an imbalance somewhere, somebody has GH help excessively without PH, now they are trying to balance it by freezing withdrawal and allowing deposit, to pay older participants who need help
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by semochendo1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
debanj326:

How much did WHO paid and for WHAT?
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by futurerex: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
The earlier they realize this the better for them. My hand no deysef...

Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by semochendo1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
debanj326:

WHO paid me for WHAT?
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by pointstores(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
ok nw
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
semochendo1:

Well, average black man/woman has the heart of a witch/wizard. (They are always happy seeing people sad).

That is just the motivation behind this post from the OP.

Or is there anything we don't know?
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by semochendo1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
kenkenn:

Well, average black man/woman has the heart of a witch/wizard. (They are always happy seeing people sad).

That is just the motivation behind this post from the OP.

Or is there anything we don't know?

Oga, u seem to be a victim. Its well with you Sir.
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
semochendo1:

Oga, u seem to be a victim. Its well with you Sir.

I am not a victim. But i have noticed this trend of Africans (Nigerians inclusive) always happy when their their fellow brothers are down.

Check alot of thread here you will notice it
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by semochendo1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
kenkenn:

I am not a victim. But i have noticed this trend of Africans (Nigerians inclusive) always happy when their their fellow brothers are down.

Check alot of thread here you will notice it

Not in all cases Sir, this particular case deserves whatever kind of mockery people give because there were series of strong warning before now.
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
semochendo1:

Not in all cases Sir, this particular case deserves whatever kind of mockery people give because there were series of strong warning before now.

Yes even on the MMM website there is an instruction for participants to put in only their spare money. But that doesn't call for mockery. We have had the Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme where he stole $65billion USD from Americans yet Americans were not mocking their sisters and brothers.
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by semochendo1(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
kenkenn:

Yes even on the MMM website there is an instruction for participants to put in only their spare money. But that doesn't call for mockery. We have had the Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme where he stole $65billion USD from Americans yet Americans were not mocking their sisters and brothers.

Oga, you mean they didn't lament? Anyways, the title of this post is a bitter truth.
Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
semochendo1:

Oga, you mean they didn't lament? Anyways, the title of this post is a bitter truth.

Lamemting and mockery are two different words with different meanings

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth For All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
semochendo1:

Lamenting and mockery are two different words with different meanings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Scam Scam Alert / Website Creation Guru, Advise Me On This. / Naira Exchange Rate : Sept 16, 2017 –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.