Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe (18310 Views)

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Aniker(f): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
BurningBlade:
Only what you show me, that is. And I like what I see. It's nice.. leave little for the mind to imagine. wink

Ohh my. Anyway, please to meet you. smiley You seem like an interesting fellow, you still in school?
Yes. Am still studying
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I'm sorry to say but *Ewww * smiley
Ewww can translate to ohhh and ohh can translate to ohhhh my gawd. So, come to bed will you. The ride won't be humpy, bumpy I assure you. wink smiley
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
Yes. Am still studying
What are you studying? and what year are you?
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Aniker(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
BurningBlade:
What are you studying? and what year are you?
can't say.. wink maybe I'll tell you later, hey I gota sleep now, am kind of sleepy.
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
May my lifes breath find refuge in your hearth destroyed in your love may my life depart
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Creamish:
How do I reconcile this hate for he who was once my mate?
Fiery passion dueled soothing caress.. But in the heat of a discuss fierce words flung across my chest..

How do I reconcile with he who I once admired? Rendezvous thoughts I once desired? Empty and devoid of feelings for he who once inspired ..
like d dead sea ..he is to me.

Maybe one day..someday .. I'll take that mile...that journey to reconcile..
Awwwww! Deep cry

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Ishilove: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2016
BurningBlade:
See, ain't that hard at all. Noice though. I love the spontaneity. But no be me go shook hand for veejayjay wey get many STI and STD. At the emboldened. tongue
We wouldn't want you contracting whitlow, would we? cheesy grin
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by GentlemanUnltd: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2016
A CITY OF FOES; I AM ISRAEL!

They were unknown, I made them known
They were powerless, I gave them strength
They were streams, I made them seas
They were rocks, I turned them mountains
They were dumb, I gave them voice
They spoke half, I completed their words
They fought and ran beneath afterward, I gave them cover

They came in drove but I stood still
They attacked with warships, I defeated them with a needle
They shots relentlessly, I soared high instead
Now they come in peace and smile for they now know I AM ISRAEL, KINGinVAHALA is my sobriquet, I CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Creamish(f): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2016
firstEVA:
Awwwww! Deep cry

..I'm sorry I made u weep

I thought he was mine for keep

Alas i was only but in a deep sleep..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Coyotejack(m): 2:18am On Dec 15, 2016

this thread is really something.....

Roses are red ,
Violets are blue,
The love I had for u sleeps with the fishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Trip4Jozzy(m): 4:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Battlefield of the heart….

I came into your life to be a guide through the strenuous journey of life, to be a light in time of darkness, to be a lifeboat when your ship appears to be sinking, to be a shoulder when you need to cry and be joker when you need a laugh.

I was a help in time of need, didn’t have money but I sure gave you honey from the sweet nectar that is my life, didn’t have a car but I walked miles for you, you needed assistance, I went quite a distance trying to it for you. You were confused, I offered clarity till you were amused, you were wounded, felt the pain just as much as you did, I was connected to you cos I shared my heart with you, but you gave me your chest in place of a heart, thought I could rest on the chest but after awhile even that you took away, when I called after you, you looked away as if ashamed that I had no heart of my own but even without a heart my love for you withstood the attacks, fought for you with hopes of winning the war.

Battle after battle I was wounded, just as I was nursing my wounds I would be attacked again, thought it was all worth it; after all I was fighting for love.

Do they not say that Love is not true until its worth dying for? For only then is it referred to as undying love but how do you fight a battle when even the person you are fighting for is fighting against you…

I might have wounded you once or twice but I never scarred you cos wounds heal but scars don’t they leave marks, I left with a truckload of scars, the irony; scars from fighting for you and not fighting with you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by HardMirror(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Intrepid01:

Very right my Lady!!!...i won't further comment on this.

Cos who am I to discourage a willing heart?

Afteral everyone deserves a chance to love and be loved.

If he's sincere and genuine , I'll join him in seeing that his dream of having you come true.

Life without love is but a lonely place ....my Lady.

Hardmirror, here comes your "Perfect Coral"

Your jewel of inestimable value......

[i]Salute!!![i]
Mimzzy is indeed a jewel of inestimable value
A strong willed lady
Success oriented
Humble and gentle
I need not say too much

BUT I think we are taking this the wrong way, mimzyy is just being herself her, I am not special, everyone is special to her, that is mimzyy for you, but she loves my posts her and I believe that is what we shld focus on for now. Let's leave the future in the hands of God.

Thanks bro.

What a 2016

3 Likes

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by HardMirror(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
can't say.. wink maybe I'll tell you later, hey I gota sleep now, am kind of sleepy.
Burningblade, sure you understand her message. Thanks for the kind words, sorry I did not acknowledge it earlier, but I am not good with poems.
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by CarrotAndStick: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2016
DriveByKiller:
[img][/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4610492_2016121422_25_38_jpeg167239a9b90bcbe3749bde26f3b41f43
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4610493_2016121422_23_44_jpeg6e3703d0819a8d3ab45011b6430cfeee

You didn't only plagiarised, you brought your fake friends and alternates to like your stolen lines! grin

The OP said this is for mental exercise and fun not for glory-hunting.

You take NL far too seriously
Than you do your real life!
Tamuno!!! grin grin grin
Albino caught plagiarizing! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by shaneroberts26: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
When I met you, I was not really in search of a friend But as I got to know you, You made me laugh from the heart and see things in a whole different way. With you, I could speak without wondering what you might think.
Heck you’re crazy and annoying when you want to be. But looking back, no one has stood by me the way that you have. Through thick and thin, the storms, travails, you were always there. Even on the days when we were at loggerheads, You had my back.
I ASKED GOD FOR AN AMAZING FRIEND AND HE GAVE ME MORE THAN THAT. Others might see you as annoying, but to me, You, my dear, are perfect in your imperfections. This is from me to you saying thank you for being an amazing friend. Ahmid, you are one in a million. you are amazing just the way you are

Guess his sobriquet?
This is not a poem.Sounds like i am reading a love letter.
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Sike(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2016
I'm loving this
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Mimzyy(f): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2016
shaneroberts26:

This is not a poem.Sounds like i am reading a love letter.
Are you? smiley
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:

We wouldn't want you contracting whitlow, would we? cheesy grin
grin Didn't know STI's and STD's can give a man whitlow. grin LOL.
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2016
HardMirror:

Burning blade, sure you understand her message. Thanks for the kind words, sorry I did not acknowledge it earlier, but I am not good with poems.
Its all good, no harm done. smiley
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by HardMirror(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
BurningBlade:
Its all good, no harm done. smiley
Do the needful, the lady likes you obviously.
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2016
HardMirror:

Do the needful, the lady likes you obviously.
LOL. I didn't know you can read minds, Mr Hard. It's quite an admirable quality. Beside, there's no need to rush into anything, that's how relationship crash in the first place. LOL.
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by HardMirror(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
BurningBlade:
LOL. I didn't know you can read minds, Mr Hard. It's quite an admirable quality. Beside, there's no need to rush into anything, that's how relationship crash in the first place. LOL.
U'r the man cool
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2016
HardMirror:
U'r the man cool
Nope, you are. smiley
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by shaneroberts26: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
Are you? smiley
Maybe.tongue
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by lezz(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Tamuno!!! grin grin grin
Albino caught plagiarizing! Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Lolz, stealing disses and lines and strutting with it is a new low, bro. But it's the norm for him. grin
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by CarrotAndStick: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
A CITY OF FOES; I AM ISRAEL!

They were unknown, I made them known
They were powerless, I gave them strength
They were streams, I made them seas
They were rocks, I turned them mountains
They were dumb, I gave them voice
They spoke half, I completed their words
They fought and ran beneath afterward, I gave them cover

They came in drove but I stood still
They attacked with warships, I defeated them with a needle
They shots relentlessly, I soared high instead
Now they come in peace and smile for they now know I AM ISRAEL, KINGinVAHALA is my sobriquet, I CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED.
Mazi Uwangwe!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by BurningBlade: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
The Weeping Flower.

Please come, come and come
You posh-bosh lush flower.
Unfurl your lovely petal,
Lemme taste It's sweet nectar
As I lick nectar tears that drips from it,

Open wide, lemme in, lemme sing
Hymns of rhymes and chime chimes
And muse muse as I lick every drop
Of nectar that flow from your flower.
Yesss... its about it rain.

*For Calliope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by GentlemanUnltd: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

King Godwin!!! grin grin grin

Who worship's me

even from afar?
Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Smellymouth: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2016

If dem like make dem fire katapot of envy ..

Dem throw us bomb of Jealousy ..

Dem stand dey eye our progress ..

See dem no fit put asunder ..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4611932_meandbae_jpega5bc849696c4e84126dde1106426a319

Cc : Mimzyy.. kiss kiss

18 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by KingRex1(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4611932_meandbae_jpega5bc849696c4e84126dde1106426a319

Nice! cheesy
Egbon wetin do ur teeth na

3 Likes

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Nature8(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
I don't know how to write a poem,but lemme do copy and paste grin

I dedicate this poem to my baby embarassed

"I loved you first: but afterwards your love
Outsoaring mine, sang such a loftier song
As drowned the friendly cooings of my dove.
Which owes the other most? my love was long,
And yours one moment seemed to wax more strong;
I loved and guessed at you, you construed me
And loved me for what might or might not be –
Nay, weights and measures do us both a wrong.
For verily love knows not ‘mine’ or ‘thine;’
With separate ‘I’ and ‘thou’ free love has done,
For one is both and both are one in love:
Rich love knows nought of ‘thine that is not mine;’
Both have the strength and both the length thereof,
Both of us, of the love which makes us one."

By CHRISTINA ROSSETTI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The One So Hot / Meet The World’s Youngest Father. / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.