Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55377 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by DeBrain045(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
I saw 100mb for 50naira on your website is this really genuine i will like to purchase it quote me and tell me how to pay

Remember its for 90days
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by NathanNathan: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Clubkonnect, what happened today? I was unable to print recharge cards. And sending of VTU to other network like 9mobile was not delivering to the said numbers.

I sent to Airtel as well, it took close to one hour before it delivered today. 9mobile was no go area.

My username is 08188871984.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Akonsworld(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Miniano post=70915848][/quote]

I disagree, i Subscribed for Gotv on d 2nd or 1st day of september and till now i have not been either activated nor has the money been loaded to my IUC stuff, and i complained and it stil havent even been looked into nor resolved, customers care line nor reachable and nothing to give feedback through, the package is like a fraud, am looking forward to whem i will go to ibadan to go para in their office its really bad. Why cant we be honnest for a change in Nigeria. Hia, ClubKonnect korr

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Naziff(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
I made a deposit through mobile banking for the past 2hrs now and am yet to be credited, please ratify.
I've used your robot twice and yet it has not been ratify.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by buchibrand(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is ClubKonnect still working, or is there better alternatives?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
buchibrand:
Are you the owner, staff or customer pleaae?

Client just recommend
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
buchibrand:
Are you the owner, staff or customer pleaae?
Obviously he is.
He is cashing in on Clubkonnect's lapses/ failure.
I personally warned Victor the owner of Clubkonnect but he felt he was all in all.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by buchibrand(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Olayinka777:
Obviously he is.
He is cashing in on Clubkonnect's lapses/ failure.
I personally warned Victor the owner of Clubkonnect but he felt he was all in all.
Those ClubKonnect guys are terrible

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
buchibrand:

Those ClubKonnect guys are terrible
They used to be very prompt not until they started taking clients for a ride.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by OCTAVO: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Buy data here instantly! No wallet funding. www.octavo.com.ng
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by kingpheenix(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2019
This is very bad, when you set up a business you should try as much as possible to keep the reputation you started with, I don't really think clubkonnect is a scam they just have bad customer service representation and outdated system that doesn't keep up with clients payment

And it is very sad because when people see this they won't want to touch the business with a long pole, I have not done business with them but I hope they get their shit together.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
buchibrand:

They are even worst than ClubKonnect, just move in your money and you can't use it, every month they will debit you #100 until the money is gone.

When there’s is network issue with the website you have to be patient the website is working perfectly
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2019
buchibrand:

You were busy shouting Minitech upon and down, no be the useless site that I put my money and can use it for almost a week now.
They debited me #100 which I never knew what it was for and when I ask they said it is normal. But all my order not delivered and my money is just wasting there.
Nonsense company

They charge 100 monthly and gives every discounts on all there products

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"