Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55209 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Gpdwise(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Clubkonnect was to me the best thing after slice bread. Initially they were too good to be true. Imagine getting 2gig mtn for as low as #918 and paying NEPA bills with a discount.
My problem with clubkonnect started on the 19th of October 2019. I did a 2 gig data and was never credited bearing in mind that the main reason why I patronise clubkonnect is because of its cheap data prices. I have spent over #500 extra trying to get my money worth of initial data. Every time I call its always straight to answering machine. I have spoken to their customer representative Lola many times and the worst is that she keeps saying the same thing. I will look into it yet at the point of writing this I have not been credited any data. Am so vexed right now. I called mtn customer care to complain about this data as instructed by lola all to no avail because there is no trace of such transaction on my sim card.
Pls and Pls who has experienced this great injustice from clubkonnect kindly share your grievance here and how you overcame!!!

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Oyedoisrael(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good day I started using clubkonnect two weeks ago, thou I was skeptical about the whole thing, now my fears are been confirmed after reading so much bad reviews about them and my #4000 is with them for GOTV I tried to subscribe, declined but yet I was debited and has not been refunded after 5days, the worst is that customer care number nobody ever picks. I think local finally got me I just want to get my money out.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
We apologize for the inconveniences caused. Kindly forward your login number so that we can run a check on the transaction.
Oyedoisrael:
Good day I started using clubkonnect two weeks ago, thou I was skeptical about the whole thing, now my fears are been confirmed after reading so much bad reviews about them and my #4000 is with them for GOTV I tried to subscribe, declined but yet I was debited and has not been refunded after 5days, the worst is that customer care number nobody ever picks. I think local finally got me I just want to get my money out.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by johntayo: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's been a year now since my online wallet top up failed on that shitty website, I was debited, and then on redirecting to their website it says unsuccessful, I did another one the same error. I called telling them to check their merchant email address for the payment plugin they were using then, but they said no that I should go to the bank and complain. Bank told me the money was successful that it has to be an intentional fraud on the part of the business owner. Ever since then I have been using mobilenig.com and I built a site using the API https://nairadata.com.ng
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Yesservices(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Dear Clubkonnect,

Attached to this mail are pictorial proofs of the payments from mails sent from FirstBank and also a Statement of Account and the Audio conversation with one of FBN Customer Care Representative. 

N10,000 was transferred in the morning at 11:03AM and another N10,000 was deposited at exactly 6:45PM on the 17-JAN-2020. However, the 2nd deposit is yet to reflect till now and your customer care representatives have been rendering a very poor, unfriendly and unproductive services.

This report is from Adesoro Segun Emmanuel (A Reseller) with registered phone number: 08034555197.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Yesservices(m): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2020
clubkonnect:
We apologize for the inconveniences caused. Kindly forward your login number so that we can run a check on the transaction.
Yesservices:
Dear Clubkonnect,

Attached to this mail are pictorial proofs of the payments from mails sent from FirstBank and also a Statement of Account and the Audio conversation with one of FBN Customer Care Representative. 

N10,000 was transferred in the morning at 11:03AM and another N10,000 was deposited at exactly 6:45PM on the 17-JAN-2020. However, the 2nd deposit is yet to reflect till now and your customer care representatives have been rendering a very poor, unfriendly and unproductive services.

This report is from Adesoro Segun Emmanuel (A Reseller) with registered phone number: 08034555197.

Thanks in anticipation. 
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2020
Dear customer, issue has been resolved and your account has been credited, but to avoid issue like this next time, do not credit same amount twice in a particular day, as our automated systems cannot not handle duplicate payment, as u must have noticed, your first payment was credited automatically by our systems

Sorry for the inconvenience caused you

Regards

Yesservices:
Dear Clubkonnect,

Thanks in anticipation. 
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
clubkonnect:
Dear customer, issue has been resolved and your account has been credited, but to avoid issue like this next time, do not credit same amount twice in a particular day, as our automated systems cannot not handle duplicate payment, as u must have noticed, your first payment was credited automatically by our systems

Sorry for the inconvenience caused you

Regards

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Afuwat: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=clubkonnect post=85951404]Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT. [/quote

Please I deposited a sum of N1000 into your First Bank Account through Firstmonie Mobile app on 11/01/2020. Till date my wallet hadn't been funded.

Have sent more than one email to you and have also called your customer services, yet no response.

I will attached the payment receipt below.

Thanks in anticipation.

My login no: 07084808039

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Afuwat: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thank you CLUBKONNECT. My wallet has been credited. Matter solved.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
We appreciate your continuous patronage. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Afuwat:
Thank you CLUBKONNECT. My wallet has been credited. Matter solved.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mustab81: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Dear scammer, is better you refund my #2000 that I paid on 18/1/20 now. 07035729539 is my login number.my bank account name is mustapha Ibrahim.Last warning.
I have been calling the customer care but no result. Wasting my airtime
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mustab81: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Dear scammer, is better you refund my #2000 that I paid on 18/1/20 now. 07035729539 is my login number.my bank account name is mustapha Ibrahim.Last warning.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mustab81: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Yesservices post=85916081][/quote]
it has not been credited, I made two payments of #2000 each. One has been credited but the other yet .it was a mistake making #2000 twice. Pls confirm
I sent the first 2000 using First bank app and it was credited to my wallet but the second #2000 through UBA app was not funded.
Date: 18/01/2020
Phone number: 07035729539.
See the attached

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Transaction successful, kindly check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Mustab81:

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Dawolex: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Since I have been using clubkonnect for the past 8 months I have not had any issues with funding of my wallet.clubkonnect has been the only site you can enjoy your Airtime subscription,data subscription,tv subscription, electricity bill payment at a very cheapest rate you can't even think of ...keep the flag waving team clubkonnect
clubkonnect:
Transaction successful, kindly check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Hello clubkonnect.
Kindly look into my transfer into your account yesterday morning but yet to reflect in my wallet.
I transferred the sum of N10,000 into your First Bank account since yesterday morning but i am yet to see it in my wallet.
My log in number is 080 3800 862.
Thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
We are sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you, kindly forward your login number for verification.
CLUBKONNECT
GeeCee:
Hello clubkonnect.
Kindly look into my transfer into your account yesterday morning but yet to reflect in my wallet.
I transferred the sum of N10,000 into your First Bank account since yesterday morning but i am yet to see it in my wallet.
Thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
clubkonnect:
We are sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you, kindly forward your login number for verification.
CLUBKONNECT
GeeCee:
Hello clubkonnect.
Thanks.

THE LOG IN NUMBER IS AS ALREADY STATED
0803 8000 862
THANKS
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Transaction Successful.... Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
GeeCee:

0803 8000 862
THANKS
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
clubkonnect:
Transaction Successful.... Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Thanks for your calls and resolution of my issue. My wallet has been updated to reflect the payment.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Transaction Successful... Thank you for choosing clubkonnect.
GeeCee:

0803 8000 862
THANKS
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
You are welcome sir. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect
GeeCee:

Thanks for your calls and resolution of my issue. My wallet has been updated to reflect the payment.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by EEno: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Clubkonnect, with all the complaints here dating back to over three years, I believe you should have improved your services or at least made them better. It's disheartening that people have to send messages over and over again before you resolve their issues. What's the use of a customer care line if yiu do not pick call even during working hours especially when it's not free. Please, please please, I've sent another email to you guys please refund my money �
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2020
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please, send in your login number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
EEno:
Clubkonnect, with all the complaints here dating back to over three years, I believe you should have improved your services or at least made them better. It's disheartening that people have to send messages over and over again before you resolve their issues. What's the use of a customer care line if yiu do not pick call even during working hours especially when it's not free. Please, please please, I've sent another email to you guys please refund my money �
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Clubkonnect

Pls fund my wallet.

I paid #6000 to your First bank account on the 30th and my wallet have not been funded.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dawolex:
Since I have been using clubkonnect for the past 8 months I have not had any issues with funding of my wallet.clubkonnect has been the only site you can enjoy your Airtime subscription,data subscription,tv subscription, electricity bill payment at a very cheapest rate you can't even think of ...keep the flag waving team clubkonnect
Pls how do you do it? Coz I'm always having issues with them funding my wallet.

I'm starting to feel discouraged coz I send money to their account like twice a week if not more than and I always battle to get them to fund my wallet.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Dawolex: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
i have not had any payment issue with clubkonnect before..there are two ways you can fund your wallet,you can found it either by using your atm card through interswitch.Another method of funding your wallet is by cash deposit either using teller deposit or using your mobile banking app to deposit into their((clubkonnect) first bank account.but always remember to click on notify us on the website if you deposit through cash deposit so that your wallet can be funded instantly because if you pay through bank deposit and you didnt click on notify us on the website(clubkonnect) your account will not be funded.Maybe that is what you have not being doing..i believe you understand the procedure now because that is the same issue a friend of mie is having some months ago and once i explained this procedure to him he has not been having issue again with funding of wallet on clubkonnect.
SunshineDidi:
Pls how do you do it? Coz I'm always having issues with them funding my wallet.

I'm starting to feel discouraged coz I send money to their account like twice a week if not more than and I always battle to get them to fund my wallet.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
@Dawolex

Thanks.

Is this what you mean? coz I believe I did it but still no response.

Check the screenshot below pls

Clubkonnect cry cry cry

I don't even have money on my wallet to attend to my customers.

Transfer I did since on Thursday
What a life!

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
We apologize ma/sir. Kindly send your correct Login number with The full name on your bank account to confirm your payment. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
SunshineDidi:
@Dawolex

Thanks.

Is this what you mean? coz I believe I did it but still no response.

Check the screenshot below pls

Clubkonnect cry cry cry

I don't even have money on my wallet to attend to my customers.

Transfer I did since on Thursday
What a life!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2020
clubkonnect:
We apologize ma/sir. Kindly send your correct Login number with The full name on your bank account to confirm your payment. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Afuwat: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please Clubkonnect. I generate MTN pin since morning, but its not displaying on the view pin, and the money had already been deducted.

Would send the transaction history to you. Please help me rectify this issue.

My login no : 07084808039

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.