Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55406 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Teeflex060902: 5:08pm On May 04, 2020
Pls am unable to subscribe for glo network ranging from 100naira to 200naira
Pls I need your help I am unable to subscribe for my customer
This is the message I will see if I try to buy data

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 11:12am On May 05, 2020
A Free member of mine with login number
Made electricity bill payment, meter number 0124000052132 on the 01/05/2020. Amount #1000. The token wasn't generated and she still hasn't been refunded
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 11:22am On May 05, 2020
Aderic:
My website link is still not working. The new account you gave me couldn't create a new link. I am tired and won't take this any more. Just so you know, people from nairaland seeing this thread have been messaging me especislly those who are new and would like to register and giving them negative reports about your website including what I am going through right now won't be good for the image of your company. I have done so much referrals for this website that I think I deserve an
award rather this is what I get. If you can't rectify my problem properly,then refund my Upgrade fee let me register and upgrade again. So far you transfer all my downlines along 08106504698 is still my login number author=Ckcompliance post=89225522]

So sorry about this,We sincerely apologize.Our IT is trying to engage you.
As this is likely a technical issue,we tried to reach you on phone on your number quoted above but you didnt pick.Kindly get in touch .
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologise for any inconvinence we might have cause you sir,we are presently working on the issue sir and it will be rectify soonest.. THANKS FOR CHOOSING CLUBKONNECT
Till now, it's still not working. You people had better fish out that technician responsible for deleting things from your database and if it's your computers that are faulty, discard them. To the point I have done referrals, I should have upto 500 registered downlines. Yet anytime I check the list of members, it keeps reducing by the day. Some members have complained of missing funds. Some make transactions and immediately it will be wiped off with no trace of the transaction whereas the person was debited from the ewallet with out delivering the service. I have all the names and phone numbers of my downlines. You people should tell me who they registered with then if you claim my number wasn't registered with your company

Resolved!! �
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:17pm On May 05, 2020
Greenetalks:
Dear Admin. I write this with so much sadness. It is unfair that whenever I want to make transfers to credit my account, it takes up to 24hrs before it is fixed, this particular one is almost 3 days now. I have sent mails and texts, called too, no response.

Please I made a payment of 50k on 10/04/19, i sent you guys a mail about it to faat track the process, you replied it wasn't in your account, I woke up to see your reply on 11/04/19, also noticed my bank did a reversal. I made another transfer of 50k on the same day, sent you a mail, called, texted and today is 13/04/19, yet no response.

My clubkonnect name is Benny Walker
My ID is
I made the transfer from my Access bank account with account name Benjamin Onyemaechi
The narration on the debit alert is TRF IFO NELLOBYTE SYSTEMS LIMITED.

Attached to this is receipt for transaction from my bank and also screenshot of my debit sms, please respond speedily.

Thanks

Please edit this post and take out your phone number since issue has been resolved.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:22pm On May 05, 2020
Aderic:
A Free member of mine with login number 08101247772
Made electricity bill payment, meter number 0124000052132 on the 01/05/2020. Amount #1000. The token wasn't generated and she still hasn't been refunded

You did PH ELECTRICITY,

Your token Is on your Account.
wont want to publish here,

but login you will see it against the transaction ID 6340871035
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:28pm On May 05, 2020
Aderic:

Till now, it's still not working. You people had better fish out that technician responsible for deleting things from your database and if it's your computers that are faulty, discard them. To the point I have done referrals, I should have upto 500 registered downlines. Yet anytime I check the list of members, it keeps reducing by the day. Some members have complained of missing funds. Some make transactions and immediately it will be wiped off with no trace of the transaction whereas the person was debited from the ewallet with out delivering the service. I have all the names and phone numbers of my downlines. You people should tell me who they registered with then if you claim my number wasn't registered with your company

Please find token which has been on your account since you purchased.We will like you to provide more information about all your other claims please.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Ibukunoluwanmi post=89090893][/quote]
Thank you for the feedback.

We will continue to improve in our service.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
Aderic:

Good day. Its 4days now and my website link is still not working. My Free Members are stranded and on my neck. If this is a cheap way to rob me of my wallet funds including the sizeable amount of commissions I have gotten including the funds of my Free Members, I won't sit down and let you do that. If by the end of today nothing is done or no alternative is given, you will hear from my Lawyers. You will pay well for all the damages caused.
is my login number which is now showing as a Free member account after 5months of being an upgraded member.

As this is likely a technical issue,we tried to reach you on phone on your number quoted above but you didnt pick.Kindly get in touch .
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:55pm On May 05, 2020
BhenleFits:
Clubkonnect your customer service sucks!
I wish I saw all these reviews before doing business with you. I regret upgrading to VIP membership with 10,000 naira.

You're quick to deduct money but not quick to deliver same service you collected money for. I have series of complain but the recent one is that of the electricity payment I made yesterday 29th of April, 2020 and till now 30th of April, I'm yet to get the token to give my customer after the several calls to your customer care.

You guys will waste someone's Airtime without connecting to any agent and still waste someone's Airtime after connecting to an Agent.

Imagine spending over 1,000 naira Airtime to call your customer care for a transaction I made 100 naira profit from. One of your agents placed me on hold for 10 mins another hung up on me.

My customer has been in darkness now since yesterday. Money you refused to refund that it's already been inputed in the system, token you have refused to give me.

I have come to the conclusion with all the complains I've had in time past with you guys and several others I have seen on Facebook and here, that you guys are scammers!

Please refund my money money or give me the token for meter number 07164354271 that was paid for on the 29th of April, 2020.

The transaction failed from The DISCO and you have been refunded

CK10300769
(VIP)
Refunded
View
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ise82(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2020
I have bought data twice from these ppl and got nothing. They are not reliable at all and I will advice ppl to stay away from them. Their recharge card system is ok but data is complete scam. What I don’t understand is why nairaland still advertise for them?
If they know their data is not working then why advert to deceive ppl?
Why can’t they rectify the issues b4 advertising?
The answer is simple they are scammers.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Teeflex060902: 8:19pm On May 06, 2020
it seems this clubkonnect are not reliable.for the past four day I have been complaining.and they have not resolve my issue. at first their product seem ok when I was a free so after that I decide to upgrade to VIP and I regret upgrading.almost all my data plan price are not working.I can't buy data for my customers.I keep telling my customers to come back later I keep repeating the same thing to them again and again if you are ready to resolve my issues this is my
reg no:CK10321254
phone no:08064413541

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 7:39am On May 07, 2020
ClubKonnect

I'm back again
I paid 10,000 to your First bank account since yesterday afternoon and my wallet has not been funded.

Pls do the needful biko.

Attached are screenshots.

Also how long will the MTN data be unavailable? I have one customer's request pending and it's not easy pacifying someone for 2 days now.

Dunno if I should Cancel/Refund or keep waiting
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:45am On May 07, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login Number. So, you can be credited as soon as possible.

Again, the MTN Data issue is from the network provider company and hopefully it would be resolved shortly. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
ClubKonnect

I'm back again
I paid 10,000 to your First bank account since yesterday afternoon and my wallet has not been funded.

Pls do the needful biko.

Also how long will the MTN data be unavailable? I have one customer's request pending and it's not easy pacifying someone for 2 days now.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
ClubKonnect

I'm back again

Pls do the needful biko.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 9:17am On May 07, 2020
You have been refunded. Kindly check your wallet. And, your MTN Data issue would be ressolved shortly. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Teeflex060902:
it seems this clubkonnect are not reliable.for the past four day I have been complaining.and they have not resolve my issue. at first their product seem ok when I was a free so after that I decide to upgrade to VIP and I regret upgrading.almost all my data plan price are not working.I can't buy data for my customers.I keep telling my customers to come back later I keep repeating the same thing to them again and again if you are ready to resolve my issues this is my
reg no:CK10321254
phone no:08064413541
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2020
Hello clubkonnect. I subscribed to MTN data from your app yesterday and today but no data has been given till now. My customers are complaining.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 12:16pm On May 07, 2020
My website link is still not working. The new account you gave me couldn't create a new link. I am tired and won't take this any more. Just so you know, people from nairaland seeing this thread have been messaging me especislly those who are new and would like to register and giving them negative reports about your website including what I am going through right now won't be good for the image of your company. I have done so much referrals for this website that I think I deserve an
award rather this is what I get. If you can't rectify my problem properly,then refund my Upgrade fee let me register and upgrade again. So far you transfer all my downlines along 08106504698 is still my login number author=Ckcompliance post=89225522]

As this is likely a technical issue,we tried to reach you on phone on your number quoted above but you didnt pick.Kindly get in touch .[/quote]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
Is there a phone number we can reach clubkonnect with? The one I have (08094657598) is no longer working.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:57pm On May 07, 2020
You can always reach our customer care line on : 09062547110 Also our SMS/Text: 08149659347. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
GeeCee:
Is there a phone number we can reach clubkonnect with? The one I have (08094657598) is no longer working.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:58pm On May 07, 2020
You can always reach our customer care line on : 09062547110 Also our SMS/Text: 08149659347. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

GeeCee:
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
clubkonnect:

Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Teeflex060902: 5:45pm On May 07, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been refunded. Kindly check your wallet. And, your MTN Data issue would be ressolved shortly. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

but still I am unable to edit the data bundle price
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Teeflex060902: 10:38am On May 08, 2020
my money has been refunded but i still have one unresolved issue
1)there are some databunle that are not on the price list.like 80mb,210mb for glo and if I decide to sell it like that it will write (status invalid api)transaction error
2)there are some on the price list that didn't show price but only dash.pls see the image below
user id:ck10321254
reg no:08064413541

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Teeflex060902: 2:17pm On May 08, 2020
my money has been refunded but i still have one unresolved issue
1)there are some databunle that are not on the price list.like 80mb,210mb for glo and if I decide to sell it like that it will write (status invalid api)transaction error
2)there are some on the price list that didn't show price but only dash.pls see the image below
user id:ck10321254

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Teeflex060902: 3:04pm On May 08, 2020
I make gotv subscription of 1900 on the 7may.an viewing the gotv decoder the channel list there is that of 1200 not the one I pay for.
ICU number:2029155696
user id:10321254
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mrsoftwork(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2020
Check my signature is you are interested in getting a VTU (Virtual Topup) website to print recharge cards and lots more. All you have to do is get the software and upload it on your website root directory, and change the business name to yours. Everything is already done including the payment gateway.

1. VTU sales
2. Data sales
3. TV subscription(Gotv,Dstv, Startimes)
4. Electricity bill
5. JAMB PINS, WAEC PINS etc

Benefit of getting your own website:

Your website will have your own desired business name.

You will be buying cheaper than what u are buying now.

You will have access to generation of recharge cards pins & printing if u want.

You will be earning commission when your free members transact on your website.

You will also earn commission when you buy on your website.

You will earn 35% of the upgrade fee from any free member that wants to upgrade.

And lots of more benefits.

You can reach out to me on
Zero 8 zero 67 one 8 six 66 four
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 3:28pm On May 10, 2020
A Free Member of mine with login number O7031633803 requested for funds,was debited but wasn't funded
ATM option
9TH APRIL

ATM
5OO(duplicate transaction)
21th April
Kindly look into this before we quarrel again �
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 11:15am On May 12, 2020
Till now, nothing has been done about this. I need a feedback as soon as possible
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 11:19am On May 12, 2020
Till now, nothing has been done about this. I need it resolved as soon as possible
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
A VIP member of mine with login number 07064410753 paid for electricity on 16/05/2020. The token generated says already used. Transaction ID is 6343469701. Kindly refund her
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Aderic: 9:52am On May 20, 2020
A free member of mine with login number 08037054802 paid for electricity bill but token was not generated.
Meter number is 0101150567408
The amount paid for is 10,000 naira
Transaction ID- 6344038067
Date - May 19th 2020
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Hustleminded19: 10:30am On May 20, 2020
Rubbish services they won’t give me my data up til now

Proof

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.