Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55311 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by happymama: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please clubconnect,I have been trying to buy electricity token,what's happening
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Harwal: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
hello clubkonnect, do you charge when one do bank transfer. coz I was having 33naira in my account before and I deposited 310 to enable me buy data mtn of 330 and on getting to my dashboard, I saw 303naira.. How??
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Harwal:
hello clubkonnect, do you charge when one do bank transfer. coz I was having 33naira in my account before and I deposited 310 to enable me buy data mtn of 330 and on getting to my dashboard, I saw 303naira.. How??

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. The 40 naira deducted from your wallet is the charges involved on all instant funding transaction. Thank you for your understanding and Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by tess1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Club connect, your system doesn't recognize the number I've been using to login to both your site and app for so long now.

I called your line several times in order to complain about this but no one is picking up. 08036953300
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Hello clubkonnect. I made a transfer of N20,000 into your Providus Nellobyte - 08038000862 account number 9916937787 since yesterday morning but my wallet is yet to be credited as I type. Please look into this.
My clubkonnect log in number is 08038000862.
Please treat as urgent.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. No outstanding payment was found matching the criteria specified. Kindly, contact your bank for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

GeeCee:
Hello clubkonnect. I made a transfer of N20,000 into your Providus Nellobyte - 08038000862 account number 9916937787 since yesterday morning but my wallet is yet to be credited as I type. Please look into this.
My clubkonnect log in number is 08038000862.
Please treat as urgent.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. No outstanding payment was found matching the criteria specified. Kindly, contact your bank for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Thanks. Refund done by my bank.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you for the feedback and Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

GeeCee:

Thanks. Refund done by my bank.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ihemelandu(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dear Clubkonnect,

Am tired of repeatedly sending mails instead of being funded each time I transfer money to my wallet. I so wish all these inconveniences can be laid off automatically.
On 24th January 2021, I sent N200 to my wallet, probably because the amount is small (not funded).
On the 1st February 2021, I sent another N3000 to my wallet, yet the wallet is yet to be funded till this moment.
Please kindly do your investigations and fund my wallet accordingly.
My details are:
Phone number - 08035803272

Date of transactions:
24th January 2021
Amount:
N200.00

1st February 2021
Amount:
N3000.00

Please note that all payments were made via Stanbic Ibtc Bank transfer portal.
Expecting to hear from you soon.

John Uche
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by landmark86: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
clubkonnect:

I bought 1GB data to this no 08035798801 but the data not yet seen. But it shows completed on the transaction. Kindly do something on this abeg

Payment Invoice

Date: 9th-Feb-2021

User ID:  CK10323122
      Transaction ID:  6394630783
      Transaction Status:  Completed

Mobile Network: MTN
       Databundle PhoneNo: 08035798801
       Data Plan:  1 GB
       Amount Paid:  N330.00
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Clubkonnect, having to come here to lodge complaints every time is becoming tiring.

I made a transfer into your First Bank account yesterday but till this very moment, my wallet has not been funded. I notified you through your website "Notify Us" section and yet nothing has been done till now.

Attached is the evidence of the transfer and my number on your platform is 0803 8000 862.

Please save us this stress of coming here too often.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
You have been Refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

landmark86:

I bought 1GB data to this no 08035798801 but the data not yet seen. But it shows completed on the transaction. Kindly do something on this abeg

Payment Invoice

Date: 9th-Feb-2021

Transaction ID:  6394630783

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. You will be credited soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

GeeCee:
Clubkonnect, having to come here to lodge complaints every time is becoming tiring.

I made a transfer into your First Bank account yesterday but till this very moment, my wallet has not been funded. I notified you through your website "Notify Us" section and yet nothing has been done till now.

Attached is the evidence of the transfer and my number on your platform is 0803 8000 862.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by landmark86: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
clubkonnect:
You have been Refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Seen thanks
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. You will be credited soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Pls fund my wallet.

I paid #10,000 to your First bank account yesterday and up till this moment, I have not been credited.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
GeeCee:

Attached is the evidence of the transfer and my number on your platform is *************

Thank you.
Hi

Pls have they funded your wallet?

How the person behind the moniker ignored my quote is really annoying.

I'm so angry.
Everytime i come to Nairaland to complain over one issue or the other.

I had to transfer client's money back to them because my wallet has not been funded and I can't hold their funds as I don't know the situation of things.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2021
*****Wallet has finally been funded today****

Update on my wallet not been funded by @clubkonnect.

I'll be going to the bank tomorrow.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Selvina: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good evening Clubkonnect.
I transferred 5k to the nellobyte first bank account since on the 12th, Friday and up till this moment my account has not been funded. I even logged my complains and sent a mail to you guys severally, I still didn't get reply. I also punched on the notify me button yo let u know but nothing has still happened. My customers are beginning to source data and airtime elsewhere feeling I'm not reliable not knowing its not even my fault. Please do something about this.

My ID: 08100867687
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Selvina: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
I transferred 5k to the nellobyte first bank account since on the 12th, Friday and up till this moment my account has not been funded. I even logged my complains and sent a mail to you guys severally, I still didn't get reply. I also punched on the notify me button to let u know but nothing has still happened. My customers are beginning to source data and airtime elsewhere feeling I'm not reliable not knowing its not even my fault. Please do something about this.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2021

Selvina:
I transferred 5k to the nellobyte first bank account since on the 12th, Friday and up till this moment my account has not been funded. I even logged my complains and sent a mail to you guys severally, I still didn't get reply. I also punched on the notify me button to let u know but nothing has still happened. My customers are beginning to source data and airtime elsewhere feeling I'm not reliable not knowing its not even my fault. Please do something about this.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2021

Selvina:
I transferred 5k to the nellobyte first bank account since on the 12th, Friday and up till this moment my account has not been funded. I even logged my complains and sent a mail to you guys severally, I still didn't get reply. I also punched on the notify me button yo let u know but nothing has still happened. My customers are beginning to source data and airtime elsewhere feeling I'm not reliable not knowing its not even my fault. Please do something about this.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by landmark86: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
clubkonnect:

Payment Invoice

Date: 11th-Feb-2021

Transaction ID:  6394871706

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by okirewaju(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Na wa
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
****Wallet has finally been funded****

Update on my wallet not been funded by clubkonnect 2

I was at the bank earlier today and I got a call from clubkonnect asking me to send my full name and amount sent as an sms which I did immediately.

I printed my account statement showing my transactions for Wednesday- Thursday last week.

clubkonnect,

What else do you want me to provide?

I have provided
1. My bank app alert
2. My debited SMS notification
3. My bank statement for the day I paid

Pls go through your statement as I was told at the bank that the transaction was successful.

I await your response.
Thank you.

Attached is my bank statement.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ranktzy(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2021
clubkonnect:

I tried to deposit funds in my wallet, and my bvn, bank name & account was requested for. Why do you need this info when you're not a financial institution? I should be able to top up my wallet from any of my bank account.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
This transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation.
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

landmark86:

Payment Invoice

Date: 11th-Feb-2021

Transaction ID:  6394871706

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Hello clubkonnect,
Is there a fast and convenient way of reaching your office?
I called your customer care line 08131934038 but no one picked.
I called this other line 08054677323 but can't be reached.
Kindly tell us how to reach you apart from this platform.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"