Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live (11154 Views)

Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live, / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) / USA Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2016
2dice01:
how many times lil'wayne wan die...?

I just taya my bloda..
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by mofeoluwadassah: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2016
SlimmB:

ow, my mistake...

Checking the wrong e-mail
K
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Jonjerrie(m): 12:44am On Dec 15, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
tattoo is the road to destruction huh,five dose of detrimental disfunction
am dying slow but the devil is tryna rush me......see Emma fool for a pain imma dummy
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ochuski(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2016
All na vanity

Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by 2dice01: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Masikay:

I just taya my bloda..
my guy you self notice huh
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by hitman99: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
At abt 43 secs in d vid dey sed he had 1 week to live wich wan we go believe now grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Yishah(f): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
#Countdown to The Big Event. TBH
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Theoritical(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
grin i really am not surprised tho... watched hz recent interview abh black lives matter nigg@ sounds ret@rded like hz brain cells are literally dead.. anyways av got mad love for Lil Wayne
damn' u are pretty cry
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Mikylopez(f): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Theoritical:
damn' u are pretty cry
tnx
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Dboy55(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mememan:
He his free to die

The world is too populated with idiôts already.
Lol bro u wicked oooh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by salamibigi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
The video was uploaded september.......one month don pass since and iv not heard of his death.........fakenews
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by cliqtips: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
E! News and other known entertainment channels never carried the story. This can't be true jo.

lol..
It could be he also invested in MMM
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by queenitee(f): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Rip in advance to him tho
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2016
How do they calculate one month? If he dies it will be out of stress and shock. Not cancer
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by KAHNUL(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
If d news is true then it does nt make any different if he die. I hope he die and b 4gotten because dis guy they spoil small children wit is x_rated rap. Afterall he was neva beta than dead celebrities lyk micheal jackson or even close to 2pac, biggi and other dead rappers.
UR A WICKED SOUL. HOPE U DIE ASWELL.
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Iyalaya556: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sad. I hope it is not true
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by UnlimitedIfex(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
KAHNUL:
UR A WICKED SOUL. HOPE U DIE ASWELL.
After u die bro. When u reach that part, book space 4 me and don't 4get 2 tel d bros over there that one wicked soul is coming. I don't do this bt u were nt polite, so i have 2 type my mind
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by KAHNUL(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:

After u die bro. When u reach that part, book space 4 me and don't 4get 2 tel d bros over there that one wicked soul is coming. I don't do this bt u were nt polite, so i have 2 type my mind
I DON'T BLAME U, I BLAME THE WATERY SP£RM USED IN PRODUCING GARBAGE LIKE U
Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
KAHNUL:
I DON'T BLAME U, I BLAME THE WATERY SP£RM USED IN PRODUCING GARBAGE LIKE U
Seems lyk u want it d other way round. Wit dis ur comment it shows that u re jst a waste bin born mistakely from a pre_cum sperm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is One Of The 100 Most Influential Africans 2017 (Photo) / New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On / Yawa Go Dey - Nero X (can Somebody Call My Baby) Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.