Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons (11030 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Yobo And Obafemi Martins Picture With The King Of Elegushi And Iwo Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by biaframustcome: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
But Y?
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by ojibole1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
There was a country nigeria *SPITS*
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by AZeD1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
james669:

Since returning from the Women’s AFCON, the Falcons are yet to be paid their outstanding allowances by the cash-strapped Nigeria Football Federation, and have not been hosted nor rewarded by the federal government.

There's this stupid entitlement mentality we have developed in Nigeria that people now expect to be "rewarded" for doing their jobs.

Oga Yobo, Soldiers risking their lives to keep you safe haven't been hosted by the FG or rewarded, are the Falcons better than them?
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by jeevyww(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
I would exchange my Nigerian citizenship for one bag of rice I swear!!!!! I have so much lost hope in this country that I don't even believe in the next government administrations to come. They are all useless as if this country in some sort of spell!!!! useless government!! useless ministry!!! useless everything!!! yeye country!!! as for the olodos who felt that one man could just appear from no where to make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira....enjoy your change!!! zombies angry

The Devil lives here and Nigeria is his playground
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by SycophanticGoat: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just pray that this demonic government wouldn't send their blood thirsty uniformed men to disperse this protest with live bullets. undecided
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by swiperthefox: 3:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Akshow:
cry
The difference is clear. The pictures says it all.
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by DebbieLaw(f): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2016
D shud hv let dis escalate lyk dis.. Too bad d giant of Africa cnt pay its players Hu evn worn Dem d cup..its practical unheard of, wat a national disgrace! I wonder hw much d must hv complained before hitting d streets..smh
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by wink2015(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2016
This embarrassing news of the unpaid super falcons goes to show the poor financial status of the federal government of Nigeria which was orchestrated by successive government especially from the military government of President Ibrahim Babangida down to the civilian government of Obasanjo and Jonathan. And the process is being complicated by Buhari who do not know what to do to correct the country finances.

The truth is that successive government never saved for the country. They recklessly looted the treasury, recklessly spend Nigeria oil and gas proceed without thinking about the raining days.

This time is the raining days but no money for Buhari to execute projects for the country.
Re: Yobo Laments Poor Treatment Of Super Falcons by Shome36(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
But what's Yobo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Para Powerlifting African Championships 2022: How we fared in Cairo / Photo: David Alaba And His Parents / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.