Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix (29663 Views)

Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by rem44: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
PRESIDENT BUHARI COMMENDS INTELLECTUAL
DEVELOPMENT OF MILITARY OFFICERS

President Muhammadu Buhari has commended the leadership of the Nigerian military for the intellectual transformation of the officer corps.

Speaking at a ceremony for the decoration of two senior officers working closely with him at the State House on Wednesday, the President said that modern armies require superiority of intellect and imagination to achieve victory in warfare.

Addressing the newly-promoted officers, Air- Vice Marshal Sadiq Ismaila Kaita, the Commander of the Presidential Air Fleet (PAF) and Colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, his Aide-De-Camp (ADC), President Buhari expressed happiness with the dazzling array of university degrees they have acquired.

He, however, urged all officers to ensure the translation of academic achievements to performance in the field and other places of assignment.

“I am happy with the intellectual approach of the military.  In our time, there was no time for academic pursuit.  It was all about war, coups and counter-coups,” he noted.

President Buhari said in times of peace and stability, military officers should use such opportunity to pursue their intellectual transformation which should go side-by-side with hardware transformation of modern armies.

The President urged officers to read History, irrespective of their academic backgrounds, describing it as an important pre-requisite for strategic learning and success in the military.  He emphasized that the good quality of the officer corps of the Nigerian Military calls for good performance.

President Buhari congratulated both officers on their various achievements in their services and urged them to always be mindful of the welfare of those placed under their command.

Both Air Vice-Marshal Kaita and Colonel Abubakar have, prior to their current assignments, served the country in peace-keeping missions abroad and are married with families.

GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
December 14, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/buhari-decorates-his-newly-promoted-adc.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Congratulation to the gallant men. Thank you Sai Baba.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by EdCure: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Congratulations to the gallant officer.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin where is that SHORT AONJA grin grin grin grin

them don sideline that descendant of AWOLOWO(C O W A * D) cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
OK

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by dav8id(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Awooo

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Atiku2019: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tho I thought a Colonel is above the rank to serve as an ADC to the President? Can Someone clarify me on this?
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by bart10: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Everything about this Government is northern. Abi na my eyes shocked

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by MARKone(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bigot!! The time he used in "decorating" these men, is enough to host our champions, na because Amina, and Abubakar no dey the team.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by tobtap: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
GALLANT OFFICERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
angry sad

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Tombilly(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who he help?

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Intellectual and Nigerian millitary is an oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Marcelinho(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
OK, wake me up when they are done, meanwhile congratulations to the officer

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by adekennis(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
No homo...I like the adc guy cos he kinda looks cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by tobtap: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin where is that SHORT AONJA grin grin grin grin

them don sideline that descendant of AWOLOWO(C O W A * D) cheesy
may God forgive u

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Everblazinggg(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why not especially when your life is in their hands....you have no choice but to make them happy. In fact very very happy
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Elchappo: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
The falcons that made Nigeria proud was not even recognized...

Nwanne, i am changing my name from Emeka to Elmohammed...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Marcelinho(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
OK, wake me up when rice has return to 9k, meanwhile congratulations to the officer
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Free101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why e be say na so so Abok( ) name I dey see?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Catastrophe1: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
North Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by jikjimmy: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmm! Hausa/Fulani dominated army. Northern Connection

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Congratulations to the newly promoted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Thisis2raw(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
There's nothing about this man I like
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Okosisiadada: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
"I am happy with the intellectual approach of the military. In our time, there was no time for academic pursuit. It was all about war, coups and counter-coups,” he noted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by sherryonland24: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tombilly:
Who he help?
grin[color=#990000][/color] if the someone ask u to put ur hand inside fire u go put am
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Eazybay(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
sad angry
Not commenting on naija matter again ... here is my number(080324080765), incase y'all make up your mind to revolt. I'll be eagerly waiting for your call. angry sad
Ps .... more vexing angry sad

DSS go soon call u eagerly..

Meanwhile buhari said they should study same history d quota system generals wiped out of the educational system
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
bart10:
Everything about this Government is northern. Abi na my eyes shocked

Baba I been dey wonder Ooo. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by MAKABBEY(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Baba I been dey wonder Ooo. embarassed
Hausa people lyk force pass academic jobs.. when I was in Sokoto, I noticed that majority of them are into one force or the other.
Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by Kingbuhari(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
so people can be idle in aso rock and be getting promotions for doing absolutely nothing... I'm still in doubt and much in doubt how buhari an illiterate without WAEC result climb to the rank of General, a man who have never been in war front before is a retired General in Nigeria Army, he self catapult him useless self to the rank of General, I won't be surprise if he promote himself to field marshal because he single handedly conquer yellow-bar land... TUFIAKWA

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix by davidigomanel: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why must it be Hausa man. Buhari self ....the guy just they annoyed people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.