Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

How God Miraculously Got Me A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How God Miraculously Got Me A Job (16342 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by abadazibto: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar. Am happy for you brother. I pray for this type of blessings too o.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by zinaunreal(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
What's so miraculous about this? You did IT and your were rehired based on experience and you know person. If you no sabi your former boss you go dey write all this today. Na still man know man. Get real
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Goldenprinz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
It will be permanent bro nd greater height and at the same time I key into ur testimony too my status will also change b4 the end of this week

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by chapwiz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulation to you
Your testimony is just similar to mine...in my own case I finished my service @ April and God favour me my oil and gas job in September dat I didn't plan for.

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by nubanyguy1: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations bro, as I wish you more progress in your new job. I as pray that God will hear and answer me too o, amen.

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by mrshyne1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
...so inspiring, God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
guiddoti:
uhh The misery of divine connection and favour.
I celebrate you, bro.
Mystery you mean?
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
fortunechy:
TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR SINGLE
LADIES!!!
1. Never fail To Give Your Life To
Christ Before Marriage. A Marriage
Without Christ Is Bound To
Experience Marital Crisis.
2. Never fail to pray before saying yes
to a man.
Don't be in a hurry to get married. If
you rush in, you may rush out with a
lot of injuries.
3. Discover Your Purpose before
marriage.
Go To School Or Learn A Trade. Don't
wait for a man before you start living.
Add value to yourself.
4. Don't run after a man because of
his money, cars, connection, position,
talent, or family background. Marry a
man base on the conviction of the
Holy Spirit and Love.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit.
Don't be too fat that single men begin
to think you are married.
6. Dress well: First Impression counts.
Don't expose any of your private part
for men to see otherwise you will only
attract a player not a responsible man
7. Don't beg or force a man to marry
you.
You are too precious to do that. And
don't try to hook and keep a guy with
sex or unwanted pregnancy. Many
ladies who do that end up in shame
and regrets.
8. Your character is your marriage.
It makes a man want to spend the rest
of his life with you. So Work on your
character. Beauty is not everything. If
it is all you have, you'll lose your
place to someone more beautiful and
more matured than you.
9. Never fail to learn how to cook
good food.
Men usually love a woman who feed
them with good food because one of
the easiest way to a man's heart is
through good food.
10. Never fail to read at least 20 books
on marriage before your wedding.
The marriage you don't prepare for
will confuse you when you get there.
Attend marriage seminar and
premarital counselling before
marriage.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by sweetilicious(f): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
I am a fresh graduate, I finished from one of the best federal University this year... July to be precise and I did my convocation around October. I fell victim of excemption from the Nysc scheme due to age ish and I wasn't ready to change my age and swear a false affidavit to that effect even when I could get it changed in 2mins... I refused and my mates were saying all sorts to me... In the midst of this, I remain unshakable.
I obtain other things from school like my student copy of Transcript and my certificate then I began to send applications out to be considered for a Job... In the process I traveled down to Lagos two weeks ago to say hello to this company I did my IT with in 2013 and fortunately for me I met the MD in the office with my former bozz and I greeted him even though he couldn't recognize me again.
I left my former bozz cabin and I went to see him... I introduced myself and he said he couldn't recognize me... My former bozz told him I was posted to Ikoyi office to assist her then and that I was very active and hard working throughout my stay... The MD was just knodding his head like agama (Lolz) the next thing the MD said was I should submit my CV with a written application to his secretary at their head office at Marina.... I did the following week and that was the beginning of the whole thing.... Let me remind you that during my IT programme I wasn't paid... But I never allow that to weigh me down... I did my best to grab as many knowledge I could.
Just last week I got a call from the MD to see him last Fri... I got there and he and one other man began the oral interview which I wasn't prepared for.... God took control of the interview session and he handed me over to the other man not knowing the man is also an MD of a big company... The man collected my number and that was all..... I didn't hear from him cos I was thinking even if something will happen, it would be in Jan cos every company is closing for the year... Monday was public holiday and by the early hour of Tuesday I got a message to report to Lekki office... I got there and the security guards were not nice... I was kept in the sun for several minutes before the MD arrived.... E pain me die.
When the man arrived, I was led to his office and he said welcome to our company... He chose me because of the commendation he received from my Former MD that I am very hard working..... And that because of the experience I have gathered... He is placing me on a senior managerial post
... Na so I became oga over all other departments I met.... We had a meeting yesterday and I was asked to preside over it.... I introduced myself and I challenged other departments to give their best.... From then I resume office with immediate effect, not only that status changed to the point that the security guard that kept me in the sun started saluting me whenever I move around to inspect.... I was given a free accommodation and other benefits.... I am not saying this to puff up, I am just encouraging someone out there not to lose hope... God is on the throne.... Within the space of 4months that I left school, God landed me a job.... I declare and decree to NY readers that before the end of this year, your status will change for good.
Gracia.
I tap into your blessings
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
omonnakoda:
God got you a job? So the other people that don't have jobs are hated by God.
Why does this God not give everyone a job so jobless people stop robbing kidnapping and killing those that have jobs
God does not get people jobs it is a statistical fact that some will get jobs and others won't.
Everyday some will die by accident or snake bite or whatever, those that don't or escape are not loved more by this God of yours
Many people do not believe in God and are doing okay so please do not come here telling people that believing in God will get them jobs ,that is foolishness,extreme foolishness.
If You are Christian in Zamfara state your chances of getting a job are much lower that is reality the reverse is the case in other places.Which God to subscribe to then.
Believing that God gives jobs is superstition

Na who give you weed
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Huxayfa:
This guy na the real lastmumu

I dey tell you. He be the latest MUMU..Updated version
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
zinaunreal:
What's so miraculous about this? You did IT and your were rehired based on experience and you know person. If you no sabi your former boss you go dey write all this today. Na still man know man. Get real

JEALOUSY dey kill.
ooo
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by crown08(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wash am 4 us o... Lol
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Let it be unto me as you have declared... Amen
Congratulations
Anuoluwapo3054:
I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
I am a fresh graduate, I finished from one of the best federal University this year... July to be precise and I did my convocation around October. I fell victim of excemption from the Nysc scheme due to age ish and I wasn't ready to change my age and swear a false affidavit to that effect even when I could get it changed in 2mins... I refused and my mates were saying all sorts to me... In the midst of this, I remain unshakable.
I obtain other things from school like my student copy of Transcript and my certificate then I began to send applications out to be considered for a Job... In the process I traveled down to Lagos two weeks ago to say hello to this company I did my IT with in 2013 and fortunately for me I met the MD in the office with my former bozz and I greeted him even though he couldn't recognize me again.
I left my former bozz cabin and I went to see him... I introduced myself and he said he couldn't recognize me... My former bozz told him I was posted to Ikoyi office to assist her then and that I was very active and hard working throughout my stay... The MD was just knodding his head like agama (Lolz) the next thing the MD said was I should submit my CV with a written application to his secretary at their head office at Marina.... I did the following week and that was the beginning of the whole thing.... Let me remind you that during my IT programme I wasn't paid... But I never allow that to weigh me down... I did my best to grab as many knowledge I could.
Just last week I got a call from the MD to see him last Fri... I got there and he and one other man began the oral interview which I wasn't prepared for.... God took control of the interview session and he handed me over to the other man not knowing the man is also an MD of a big company... The man collected my number and that was all..... I didn't hear from him cos I was thinking even if something will happen, it would be in Jan cos every company is closing for the year... Monday was public holiday and by the early hour of Tuesday I got a message to report to Lekki office... I got there and the security guards were not nice... I was kept in the sun for several minutes before the MD arrived.... E pain me die.
When the man arrived, I was led to his office and he said welcome to our company... He chose me because of the commendation he received from my Former MD that I am very hard working..... And that because of the experience I have gathered... He is placing me on a senior managerial post
... Na so I became oga over all other departments I met.... We had a meeting yesterday and I was asked to preside over it.... I introduced myself and I challenged other departments to give their best.... From then I resume office with immediate effect, not only that status changed to the point that the security guard that kept me in the sun started saluting me whenever I move around to inspect.... I was given a free accommodation and other benefits.... I am not saying this to puff up, I am just encouraging someone out there not to lose hope... God is on the throne.... Within the space of 4months that I left school, God landed me a job.... I declare and decree to NY readers that before the end of this year, your status will change for good.
Gracia.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by dayjeee(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Haha. Congratulations bro. Happy for u oh. Sha no forget us wey still dey struggle to serve our papa land.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by ogbolu0147(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
I share from the blessings of your testimony....mine is coming this year.....in Jerusalem name....amen
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by ogbolu0147(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
I share from the blessings of your testimony....mine is coming this year.....in Jerusalem name....amen cheesy
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by zinaunreal(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
kanadian:

JEALOUSY dey kill.
ooo
jealous about what. Face facts abeg
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by guiddoti: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
2kaybiel:
Mystery you mean?
oh my bad! Thanks.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
zinaunreal:
jealous about what. Face facts abeg

FOOLS depend on facts but the wise believe the TRUTH.

And what is the truth?

The truth is that GOD is real. If HE can use only 6 days to create the earth and the universe, then giving a job to a man is not and never hard for him to do.

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by radiance26(f): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Congrats!!! The good God dat did urs will do mine.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
mylove4God:
Congrats op. Mine is on the way

Amen smiley
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by iebanehita(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Didn't want to comment but Like the OP aptly said.. Never be cowered to falsify your age. It will backfire.

My cousin just told me of a guy who got a job and was fired when they discovered the info the coy sent to the bank for account opening didn't tally with the info (year of birth) used during BVN registration.

Myself was under pressure from mumc and elder bro to falsify it in 2013 cz I couldn't get a job then. I never did. In 2014, I got a full scholarship for a 2yr MSc studies sponsored by African Union, and I got paid in foreign currency throughout my studies. Fortunately, I was still within the required age limit. It was one of the best times of my life.

Just keep believing and contending for the faith.

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Dparagon(m): 2:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Amen. What an AWESOME God! For His goodness and for His wonderful works to the children of men. O that men will praise the Lord.

Congratulations to you.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by emmayayodeji(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=chaelsangelovee post=51950543][/quote] bro. There is no god
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Timossa(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Hi Zinaunreal,

Don't you ever confuse God's work with human effort. If God wants to bless you or favor you, will he come down from Heaven to do that for you?

Gof orchestrated his steps at that point to seeing his boss and MD at the same time and how many of you can volunteer in the name of IT for a year?

The op did just that and upon all gave his best shot. His boss only commended his services and deeds as hardworking and didn't force or persuade the MD to hire him. Besides, its was not his MD that hired him but another MD from another company.

God will use people to bless you and not stones. Try and get that straight. You can not share God's glory with anybody.

Thank you Jesus for divine wisdom to discern your presence in my life.

Adios, nos vemos pronto amigo.

zinaunreal:
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Timossa(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Hi Zinaunreal,

Don't you ever confuse God's work with human effort. If God wants to bless you or favor you, will he come down from Heaven to do that for you?

God orchestrated his steps at that point to seeing his boss and MD at the same time and how many of you can volunteer in the name of IT for a year?

The op did just that and upon all gave his best shot. His boss only commended his services and deeds as hardworking and didn't force or persuade the MD to hire him. Besides, its was not his MD that hired him but another MD from another company.

God will use people to bless you and not stones. Try and get that straight. You can not share God's glory with anybody.

zinaunreal:

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Zinaunreal,

God orchestrated his steps at that point to seeing his boss and MD at the same time and how many of you can volunteer in the name of IT for a year?

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by motty92: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
JOB VACANCIES AT AUDACIOUS

LOCATION: LEKKI, FESTAC, SURULERE, ENUGU (POLO PARK MALL), CALABAR MALL, ABUJA( APO MALL) AND DELTA MALL

SUMMARY:

Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has Nine outlets in different locations in Nigeria and is currently working to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates

The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.

Requirements:

BSC /HND/OND in any field
SSCE with qualitative years of Sales Experience
Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
Single
Fluent in English
Strong team player
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good selling and customer service skills
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications

Residing in Lagos (Island, Surulere, Festac), Abuja , Enugu, Calabar or Delta State

Interested candidates should send their CV to humanresources@audacious.com.ng with your "location" e.g "LEKKI" as the subject of the mail

Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by ArcToyin(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Anuoluwapo3054 post=51940293]I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
Gracia. [/quote
amen o
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
i tap into your blessing.. my helper will locate me this year and please don't forget me incase there's an opening in your company
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by donGotze(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Congratulations bro, God never fails. His ways are not the ways of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State / Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank / 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.