Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Babymama Craziness: Heartbroken Lover Claps Back At Babydaddy, Ask For Her Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Babymama Craziness: Heartbroken Lover Claps Back At Babydaddy, Ask For Her Money (676 Views)

Buhari Claps, APC Delegates Fights, Saraki Feeling Dissapointed / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babymama Craziness: Heartbroken Lover Claps Back At Babydaddy, Ask For Her Money by kachysblog(f): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Seriously, am not enjoying all these drama but, hey, it’s my job to inform the public. After a drunk in love jilted lover sarcastically congratulated her baby daddy on his marriage introduction ceremony (Read here). Well, he replied her and said some ‘nasty’ things indirectly to her. Now, the babymama have replied him back and even ask for the money he owed her. Continue to read her words and also see more photos when the going was good between the two of them after the cut….

Her words.... Smile crazy dude @Prince martins sheyes y will u be bother u mentor has everything to take care of his children. You neglect ur son u never take care of him…….. U will never av joke, peace and happy home. Since birth na 15k u spent on ur baby nd u send it last week. We survive wit u motherfucker nd u are still owning me 40k pls pay me my money bastard — feeling confident

Image may contain: 1 person

http://www.kachysblog.com/2016/12/15/babymama-craziness-jilted-lover-replies-baby-daddy/

Re: Babymama Craziness: Heartbroken Lover Claps Back At Babydaddy, Ask For Her Money by Godfullsam(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok we do hear...

Next pls
Re: Babymama Craziness: Heartbroken Lover Claps Back At Babydaddy, Ask For Her Money by overdrive(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2016
this girl shld just let go.I know she will hurt but will heal later.I believe for every woman there's a good man there for her.
she only has to work and believe in her self and always know that a hero lives in her.
Re: Babymama Craziness: Heartbroken Lover Claps Back At Babydaddy, Ask For Her Money by daclint(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
That guy na well packaged yoruba demon

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Bitcoin Falling In Nigeria? / Heart Touching Video Of A Bird Feeding A Dog / Watch Bill Gates, Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson,others Talk About Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.