Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) (38217 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2016
A video of an elderly man kissing a woman went viral earlier this week, and must people claimed the man was a Senator from Zamfara state.

Well, according to Twitter user, @Sir_elmusty, the man is not a senator but a traditional ruler, and the woman in the video is his wife who recorded and sent the video to her mate to make her feel 'jealous'. The mate on the other hand shared the video online.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/real-story-behind-viral-video-of.html

1 Share

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Rhotiz: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Ftc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by nerilove(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2016
I thought they said it was Dasuki. People can lie for Africa.

9 Likes

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by duduade: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Loool
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2016
mchew
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Atiku2019: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin Cool.... But a Traditional head shouldn't have allowed his wife to video their passionate deep Kissing moments wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2016
who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by daclint(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin consignnnnnn me : grin grin

Sips kerosene

2 Likes

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Wife or Mistress?
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Old people shouldn't kiss

they make kissing look disgusting

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2016
angry

All this unnecessary shii must displayed for public consumption angry ?

Isnt that this old boy is supposedly a model to younger generation? But whhhhyyyyy sha? And the way they kiss... I wanna puke!
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Oh oooooooo ... Whats all this now
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by seunlly(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Enjoyment moment. How can the wife so stupid to send her privacy outside. Naughty ladies a around.
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Charly68: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Women!! They can't hide their feelings when indeed they are in love. .Anybody can say or feel what they like as long as your intimacy is legitimate no issue on this matter.
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
I thought it was dasuki
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2016
traditional man kissing
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by gragraboy: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2016
The woman in the video and the one in the picture don't look like the same person to me
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by kaywiluv(f): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Wen I saw d video I was like wat da *uck.... wetin consign me sef
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Is it MMM kissing ?
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
daclint:
Wetin consignnnnnn me : grin grin

Sips kerosene

*falls from plane staring at kerosene being drunk*

Some one de arrange A.P with en GOD o! grin

1 Like

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
I like the pictures/video sha angry
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Some of all this hungry and useless bloggers deserves to be beaten.

Lying and deceiving the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Why do people like to use their hands and mouths to create problems and controversies for themselves.

Chidinma went nd videoed herself using Cucumber on her hollow chambers
Now this woman went to video herself Romancing and sent it to another person...
Fools everywhere, big time fools.

That's how that mumu girl took pictures of me and her on the bed.
But I serve a living GOD.
I discovered then...
I RESTORED FACTORY SETTINGS ON THE PHONE, WITH HER SIM CARD AND MEMORY CARD STILL on THE PHONE...

God serve us from karashika. Me wey dey plan contest for Course rep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by googlepikins: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2016
After them go come here dey preach Sharia, let me hear any idiota mention that nonsense here again.
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2016
But the 3rd pics is that not the picture he wore in his 1st picture..
Re: Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
see as d thing de sweet d old man!
chaiii, vein really has no ethics...
enjoy old man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.