Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Which Body Lotion Do You Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Body Lotion Do You Use? (1266 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / Use Loving Care Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots On Your Skin And Children / Easy Tone Lighting Body Lotion With Sunscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by mikkypel(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Health is Wealth... Agreed,as we grow older,there is this need to change body lotion to make our body look nicer and smoother but in the course of changing lotions, some lotions don't tone with our skin thereby causing bleaching or skin infections..Which body lotion is best for all skin colour and how much is it?
Re: Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by tommynico(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Swerve to da nearest mart or phamarcy and make an enquiry....nairaland no be place.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by mikkypel(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2016
tommynico:
Swerve to da nearest mart or phamarcy and make an enquiry....nairaland no be place.

Bro let them help their brother..I am currently using Carotone,though I love the scent but I think it's bleaching my skin.....We have skin doctors here
Re: Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by tommynico(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2016
mikkypel:

Bro let them help their brother..I am currently using Carotone,though I love the scent but I think it's bleaching my skin.....We have skin doctors here
Always run from those lotions with tones and melodies, they cause more harm to the body than the sun's UV rays. I either use nivea, looking good, or pears, mixing them with olive oil to give my skin the best treatment.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by abdulaz: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Vaseline even tone lotion for normal skin and Vaseline intensive care for dry skin.
Re: Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by mikkypel(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
abdulaz:
Vaseline even tone lotion for normal skin and Vaseline intensive care for dry skin.

How mich?
Re: Which Body Lotion Do You Use? by abdulaz: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
mikkypel:

How mich?
It is between 800 and 1000 naira depending on the place of purchase.

(1) (Reply)

7 Perfect Homemade Remedies For Hair Breakage / Natural Relief For Hemorrhoids (piles). / The Ultimate First Aid Kit Contents List – Office, Home, Car, School, Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.