Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) (29170 Views)

Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by klax(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry I don't care in as far the driver is alive since buhari had chosen to put the life of motorist and innocent animals at risk non ready to tell the herdmeb the safety of goung about the business by freely on the side of cow roaming the street, roads, farms and city anyhow they like this will always happened.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by idris4r83(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chaiiii! See meat
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Zedoo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
victorazy:
This is exact state of Nigeria, when been led by abokki recession or MMM will jam you like truck and the result will be death.

Na WA o...u dey Para for MMM oh
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

INNOCENT COWS

BUHARI

YOU WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by chuksville(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen Will Use This As A Basis To Embark On A Killin (human) Spree. So Sad!
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by dejt4u(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thank God that only cows were dead. The lives of a billion cows is not upto that of a human
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
All I see is KEBABS right now!
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by LEXYCOM: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na dis kin news i dey like.....no be accident wey go involve human begin
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by dokJ: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is a positive accident.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by 1x2x3: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
cry cry poor animals I won't why no one is feeling some sort of pity for these animals.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by freeze001(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Since they say they must remain nomads...
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good.
Road are means of transportation for automobiles, not cows.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice one...........atleast free meat to sm pple in dis season
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by xtivin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
kingphilip:
see enough christmas meat fa.. please where is the exact location lemme locate there too ooo. this shouldn't pass me by come what may

this might lead to another dispute between the herdsmen and the truck drivers ooo and if time is not taken the communities close to where this took place will surely be affected.. i pray it does not result to loss of lives. the only way to a meaningful settlement is the payment for these cows at full cost plus because the way these individuals value their animals is awesome

but these individuals has their own blames too because how can they be grazing close to the road and allowing the cattle to obstruct the passage of vehicles

the driver too is not devoid of blame because he too must have seen the cattle from afar and should have found a way not to hit them because i cannot see how all the animals rushed into the road at once to get hit as soon as his vehicle is at close distance..

ALL IN ALL LET PEACE REIGN

Be prepared to do frog jump in Sambisa Forest if that soldier man get you
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=zanebaddo post=51951609]The owner of that lorry must pay for the cows!! How dare you not see cows were that close. Islam forbids killing of cows in this manner.

Next time you see cows on the road kindly stop! And let them have their way, they are more precious than you and your damn lorry put together lipsrsealed[/quote

Really, a cow is more precious than a human life. Mehn, your soul is so dark. The cow shouldn't be on the road. Stupid, this is how it should be idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Royals1st: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
kettykin:
Kama is wicked and a bitch the owner of the lorry will pay
Pay for what is that road made to be use by cow or automobile?
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by 2shur: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
see suya o
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Deilluminator(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oya make we dance skelewu... Meat don done.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Aritraco(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
All that meat go still enter market today today- turn to suya, cow tail peppersoup, dambu nama etc etc grin grin grin Trust Nigerians
. Before nko
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by loomer: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
At least the news better pass "many people dead"
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olekumaster:
This is a loss to the owner. I hope he bounces back stronger and better. For those people happy that MMM participants can't get help at the moment, pls what exactly is your gain?
0mo see Beef.
Dnt mind d YEYE COWS dem happy 4 anoder manz temporal pains.
Happy dat sumtin God sent so pipul can make extra cash in dis recession crashed.sumtin dat put smiles on pipuls faces.I dnt just understand dis set of pipul...BANZAS.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Ajeborta20(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
This 1 is very strong.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by stevedre: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=vicfuntop post=51953473][/quote]

You missed the joke.. That was just a rhetorical statement. You are right though but its such a shame Nigeria hate the truth.

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Desword(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=stevedre post=51955542]

You missed the joke.. That was just a rhetorical statement. You are right though but its such a shame Nigeria hate the truth.[/quote

Some jokes are actually unecessary. Then he played the religion card. ]
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by zanebaddo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=vicfuntop post=51953473][/quote]kids like you should go back to secondary school.. . Recognize sacarsm when you see one.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Ekeremgba(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=chimere66 post=51943306]According to the information shared by Rariya in Hausa,cattle caused accident on Tuesday when a car going to Keffi /Abuja in the town of Gora collided with them.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please interpret more...

'LABARI CIKIN HOTUNA

Wasu shanu kenan da wata mota kirar tifa ta kashe su a ranar Talatar da ta gabata akan hanyar Abuja zuwa Keffi a daidai wani gari da ake kira Gora.

Wani da lamarin ya auku a gabansa, ya shada mana cewa shanun sun zo ketara tagwayen titunan ne sai tifar ta yi ciki da su'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/cattle-cause-accident-along-keffiabuja.html[/quote

fulani cary nama and housa cary truck, which means mkpi's head is inside mkpi's bag.

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Chukazu: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
thank God humans didn't die in place of cow
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by akigbemaru: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
COW killed!
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
kettykin:
Kama is wicked and a bitch the owner of the lorry will pay
might pay ifno be the fulani man mis-directed the herd the the mouth of tyre,the one wey i see happen 4 igboora road the oda time,na yankari the cows deyoo,con see free meat,nna, villagers prayer don ansa be dat cos fulani no dey hav interest in unslaughtered animals.
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
dokJ:
this is a positive accident.
i think i agree wit u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? / Accident On Akure Highway, Vehicles Burnt (PICS) / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.