Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) (29172 Views)

Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
zanebaddo:
kids like you should go back to secondary school.. . Recognize sacarsm when you see one.

If you think that was sarcasm, you are really dumb then. U end sarcasm with a funny emoji. wink cheesy
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by edudguy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
zanebaddo:
The owner of that lorry must pay for the cows!! How dare you not see cows were that close. Islam forbids killing of cows in this manner.

Next time you see cows on the road kindly stop! And let them have their way, they are more precious than you and your damn lorry put together lipsrsealed
I am not in support of what the driver did because I don't know the whole story but please can ylu read what you posted.... Forgive me, its kind of stupid to equate the life of Man with a Cow, sure its a loss to the owners of the cattle but for you to post such a thing... I think you just told everyone how shallow your mind is and how you think
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by dee02(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by stevedre: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=vicfuntop post=51956531][/quote]

This is a faceless forum so expect allot of people playing the religious to racial/tribal cards. I have actually stopped taking them serious and discuss with the chosen few with good sense of reasoning, hope the government heeds to or implement your idea and modern way of rearing cattles but like i said- Nigeria as a country hate the truth as long as it does not boost the accounts of the politicians. Wish you a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
edudguy:
The guy just told us how stupid he is

Thank you
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
edudguy:
The guy just told us how stupid he is

Love you for that

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
stevedre:

This is a faceless forum so expect allot of people playing the religious to racial/tribal cards. I have actually stopped taking them serious and discuss with the chosen few with good sense of reasoning, hope the government heeds to or implement your idea and modern way of rearing cattles but like i said- Nigeria as a country hate the truth as long as it does not boost the accounts of the politicians. Wish you a blessed day.

Love you too
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
chuose2:
Buhari now

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Smartademu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
zanebaddo:
The owner of that lorry must pay for the cows!! How dare you not see cows were that close. Islam forbids killing of cows in this manner.

Next time you see cows on the road kindly stop! And let them have their way, they are more precious than you and your damn lorry put together lipsrsealed
Are u serious? lipsrsealed
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by franklynsunny(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ooh my God
Re: Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) by Originalsly: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Highways are made for motor vehicles.... not cattle. So as a truck driver... what do I do when I see a herd of cattle crossing the road? If the truck is in good working condition... brakes fine... then I see no reason for the accident. Wayyyy too many drivers with the 'right of way' mentality. Cows are not like sheep... that would dash out from nowhere into the path of a car or truck. The driver is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National ID Card Wahala / My Niger State Experience. / Accident On Akure Highway, Vehicles Burnt (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.