Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155483 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by malips: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2007
beyonce is being choreographed always.shakira doesnt need choreography,she's a dancer from birth.it just that beyonce has the body for evrything.she's complete.shakira is a better dancer.nobody tells her what to do but beyonce needs lessons to make her dance pefet.shakira does it herself.and who involved olivia in this?we are not talking about hairstyles here o,we are talking about dancer s in talents ot trees!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by LASHESIS: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2008
SHAKIRA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BEYONCE} THE[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b] UPRISING OF THIS FAKE QUESTION BEARS A TESTIMONY TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS STILL A MYRIAD OF FOOLS IN THIS WORLD . THE ANSWER IS OFCOURSE SHAKIRA,THE PRODIGY.WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT SHAKIRA CAN MOVE HER HIPS ONLY,HAVNT THESE DUFFERS SEEN HER CONCERTS ,HER SUPER FLEXIBLE WAIST.PROBABLY THE BOOTLICKERS OF INDECENT AND COPYCAT BEYONCE HAVNT SEEN LA TOTURA .BEYONCE WOULD HAVE TO UNDERGO MULTIPLE SURGERIES AFTER DOING THOSE STEPS.SHAKIRA DANCES WITH GRACE AND THAT IS WHAT MATTERS EVEN IF SHE IS PERFORMING A SLOW DANCE.FOR THOSE WHO STILL DONT BELIEVE SHAKIRAS PROWESS, I RECOMMEND THEM TO SEE SHAKIRAS VIDEOS THERE MUCH MORE THAN MOVING HIPS.AS FAR AS SINGING IS CONCERNED THE NUMBER OF GRAMMY AWARDS SHAKIRA HAS WON PROVE THAT SHE IS THE NO.1.SUPER SINGER,SUPER SEXY, SUPER DANCER SHAKIRA SHAKIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by chychy(f): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ Lashesis

i agree with u

Shakira is beyonce's role model as far as i'm concerned. Where else did she get the moves in her "Baby Boy" video?

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by fastmoney(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
shakira dont really dance, she just shakes her butt, miss jigga is a very very good dancer even tho i dont like her and her music expect the one that features slim thug and bun b on it, but B is a good dancer
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mustange(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
FIRSTLY BEYONCE DID NOT GET HER DANCE MOVES FROM SHAKIRA IN THE BABY BOY VIDEO!!!BEYONCE DOES HER OWN MOVES WITHOUT B**TCHES LIKE SHIBAZZA!!!SECONDLY SHAKIRA DIDNT GET HER MOVES FROM BIRTH!! AL SHE DOES IS ROLE HER HIPS BIG f**UKIN DODA ANYONE CAN DO IT EVEN MA 6 YEAR OLD SISTER BUT, NOT EVERY ONE CAN DO THE MOVES WHICH BEYONCE DOES AT THAT STANDARD AND STILL LOOOKIN F**CIN SEXY!!!!!!!!AND THIRDLY Bleep ALL U HATERS!!!! BEYONCE FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by omobizle(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2008
this is a tough one but i think every one of em is good in her genre of music, they rock.cos B is half latino she has an idea of the twistin but not compared to shakira.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mustange(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2008
wat the?? are u stupid or wat.Beyonce at half latin>just shut yr trap if u dont know wat u sayin.Beyone forever!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by pope732901(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2008
Beyounce dance like an Ajegunle girl, she is too rough. She can't dance without SAND. Shakira is the BOMB.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by amylizzy(f): 9:40pm On May 13, 2008
shakira can dance but beyonce still remains the best. pls do not comment on this or u'll get it.

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by tall4real(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2008
As far as am concerned beyounce is better than shakira in every way. why? First beyounce is versatile in her kind of dance. she does virtually all kind of dance. those of u who say beyounce forces dance.it is just her syle, dancing with aggression. She does the oldschool,Spanish dance,hip-hope.t.c. just name it she is there. Besides how many of shakira’s songs have topped the chart or won her accolades. and how many hit tracks does shakira have to her name.haven’t u’ll watch the video of get me bodied.men I can go on and on for u’ll.so don’t get it twisted beyounce is better than shakira.

Does of u talking about ciara she doesn’t even have levels near these women i.e. beyounce and shakira. She dey craze, who dash monkey banana, these women be her mama for the game.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by savanaha: 4:04am On Jun 02, 2008
Shakira only gyrates her hips whereas Beyonce can do other things.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by ztyle(m): 4:17am On Jun 02, 2008
The Vote can tell, as u can see shakira rule when its come to sexy dance? damn that babe is H.O.T kiss
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by savanaha: 4:20am On Jun 02, 2008
ztyle:

The Vote can tell, as u can see shakira rule when its come to sexy dance? damn that babe is H.O.T kiss

Her one move is the only sexy dance she knows. Beyonce is versatile, if I had a dance company I would want someone that can do other moves.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by ztyle(m): 4:23am On Jun 02, 2008
i guess u 're not against my shakira? undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by savanaha: 4:29am On Jun 02, 2008
Si pero yo pienso que ella hips do lie.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lysaa(f): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
mustange:

FIRSTLY BEYONCE DID NOT GET HER DANCE MOVES FROM SHAKIRA IN THE BABY BOY VIDEO!!!BEYONCE DOES HER OWN MOVES WITHOUT B**TCHES LIKE SHIBAZZA!!!SECONDLY SHAKIRA DIDNT GET HER MOVES FROM BIRTH!! AL SHE DOES IS ROLE HER HIPS BIG f**UKIN DODA ANYONE CAN DO IT EVEN MA 6 YEAR OLD SISTER BUT, NOT EVERY ONE CAN DO THE MOVES WHICH BEYONCE DOES AT THAT STANDARD AND STILL LOOOKIN F**CIN SEXY!!!!!!!!AND THIRDLY Bleep ALL You HATERS!!!! BEYONCE FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!

hmm undecided
shakira taut bey how to do belly dance in the making of their video.
she was also choreographed in babyboy making. .whatsup?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by sima(f): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2008
have i chosen shakira yet. . if not SHAKI cheesy GO GURLL!! cheesy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mamagee3(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2009
Everybody give it up for [b][/b]SHAKIRA grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by sley4life(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2009
shakira can twist better then beyonce. But beyonce is a better dancer.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mamagee6(f): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2009
Shakira is the best.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Kommentato(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
I think Shakira is hotter, her waist is like rubber. I confirmed it grin cheesy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Theobold: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2010
I think Shakira is good dancer than the Beyonce.This is my opinion,

ballet tights
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Apr 20, 2010
Shakira Can dance way better than Beyonce.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Dominic99: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
Definitely it is Shakira,

I am so crazy of her and her songs.

pointe shoes
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by shakiraluv: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
Shakira is way better then beyonce, Luv u shakira grin

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by ceasyc(f): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
i like beyonce. she can dance n on heels too shocked shocked shocked but when it cums to comparing her dancing/moves wit miss hips dont lie = shakira definitely wins dis one oh. c d results of d votes here sef = majority wins jo.

in beautiful liar video just watch how beyonce is forcing herself or being stiff whilst doing d dance moves. B is def moving or dancing but c how both of dem r doing d same dance/moves. shakira mehnnn it just cums naturally, she's flexible, she knows how to moveeeeeeeee effortlessly = ITS BLOODY OBVIOUS = SHAKIRA IS JUST NATURAL, HER WHOLE BODY MOVES LIKE SAY NA SPRING DEM TAKE MAKE AM OR SHE NO GET BONES

my mama watch d beautiful liar video (song) and she was embarassed/ashamed 4 beyonce. ma said beyonce shud not have joined shakira during d dance so she doesnt fool herself d way she did. lwkmd. well dis na our opinion which i/we r most def entitled to. SHAKIRA ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Osama10(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2010
Shakira dance better, but I like Beyonce more.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eunicesou(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2011
its becoz B has hips bt Shakira is da bomb!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kony1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
Beyonce>>>>>>>Shakira. Shakira as of 2011 is completely irrelevant

Beyonce is a black goddess

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by asagal(f): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2013
SHAKIRA SHAKIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ds gal so much kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.