Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

"MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph (64318 Views)

MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Culin(f): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2016
This news is fake. All MMM participants know that money doesn't just appear in your bank account, you have to be matched first and you'vll see that in your PO. so why will there be stampede in a bank because of MMM? now if a car should hit somebody it's cos of MMM.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2016
casttlebarbz:
nairaland own too much sef....

May be nairaland should be renamed "mmm news forum". SMH for the kind unverified news making front page on this useless forum.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Sotenna(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:
At least one person was feared dead while several others were wounded in a stampede at various banks in Warri, Delta State, after the promoters of the popular Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) suspended the accounts of about 3.3 million Nigerian participants.

It was learnt that the participants in the Ponzi scheme, who heard about the announcement yesterday, rushed to their banks to verify. Investigation shows that in one of the busiest banks in Warri metropolis, an elderly man, who was expected to cash N1.5 million slumped and died when he could not cash the money.

Two other persons, who slumped in the same manner, were quickly revived by sympathisers. Scores of others sustained serious injuries as they rushed to get their hard earn money.

Bank officials refused to speak on the issue. Meanwhile, bandits were cashing in on the confusion and rowdy situation to extort money and rob customers who have continued to besiege banks.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/12/15/mmm-participant-slumps-dies-bank/

Even common lie, you can't tell.

What a hopeless retard. Let me ask you this question OP, (before you answer go and dust off your mucor-ridden brain).

What was the alleged elderly MMM participant who slumped and died at the banking hall cashing out at the bank?

I'm asking because before a participant heads to the bank, the money must have been paid into his/her bank account.

So can you answer the question?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by YeyeGirl(f): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2016
goingape1:
na for your family coffin sellers go make money wella.....
Na ur own family..

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by mystmoze(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
danowena:

Whoever wrote this trash does not even know what MMM is about. Who told the writer that participants cash out at banks? Just trying to make sensation with meaningless news. Please try to do a bit of research before writing. Rubbish. angry
all this hungry bloggers
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
chiddyj:
my dear Op! you can lie for Africa! choi! why like dis nah?! is it in the bank that you will go to confirm the freezing of accounts? Receive sense IJN!
hahahahaha, my guy. if you see how I dy laugh @ this OP stupidity and foolishness. Stampede in bank. He needs to grow up and learn how to frame lies.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Esperooke(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Trash for the bin. SMH for this op. Why concoct falsehood for God sake. Rush to the Bank for MMM? It's clear, the op knows nothing about MMM, only the drive to cash on the raving sensation
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2016
One would think that for Seun to employ Moderators, they would have had to pass intelligence test but I just realized The dumbfuck employed a group of fuckly fucktards who know nothing about investigations and research before putting up fuckly stories on FP. Of all the social medias and media owners as a whole, Seun and his sickly dictatorial cohorts are the ones causing the most panic which is what should be avoided.... this group of Fucktards fail to understand how simple things like this work. even after being told numerously that people are still getting paid exept for those whose monies haven't clocked 30 days, they still go about their retárded way of life seeking the sorrow of others..... HAPPY RETARDEDNESS TO Y'ALL.....

OYA...... MAKE UNA FLEX UNA DICTATORIAL POWER....... COME AND BAN ME!!!!

5 Likes

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by sirOrubebe: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Brightgem:
Wonder if people are paying attention to what u said here
They won't because in a way, it's already too late to pay heed.

Also, with the way nonparticipants are gloating over the news it's having a psychological effect on affected participants. This is forcing them to assume a defensive position...

...they may be crying inwardly, but refusing to show it outside.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by fotadmowmend(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:
At least one person was feared dead while several others were wounded in a stampede at various banks in Warri, Delta State, after the promoters of the popular Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) suspended the accounts of about 3.3 million Nigerian participants.

It was learnt that the participants in the Ponzi scheme, who heard about the announcement yesterday, rushed to their banks to verify. Investigation shows that in one of the busiest banks in Warri metropolis, an elderly man, who was expected to cash N1.5 million slumped and died when he could not cash the money.

Two other persons, who slumped in the same manner, were quickly revived by sympathisers. Scores of others sustained serious injuries as they rushed to get their hard earn money.

Bank officials refused to speak on the issue. Meanwhile, bandits were cashing in on the confusion and rowdy situation to extort money and rob customers who have continued to besiege banks.

Lies! It's not possible for people to go to bank to confirm if MMM actually crashed or not and is there not difference BTW stampede and slumping?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:

Oga ade OP, why don't you try and re-frame ur lies. U can try again later. Well your fellow dumb brain head will believe you though.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by baby124: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Culin:
This news is fake. All MMM participants know that money doesn't just appear in your bank account, you have to be matched first and you'vll see that in your PO. so why will there be stampede in a bank because of MMM? now if a car should hit somebody it's cos of MMM.
It could be that he went to the bank to see if he can get money back from people he has given help to. Most people will run to their bank first in such crises if they did a bank transfer, they will try to request a reversal of the said transfer.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by godwinstringed1(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Mmm is not having any problem now

Below

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Corrinthians(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2016
danowena:

Whoever wrote this trash does not even know what MMM is about. Who told the writer that participants cash out at banks? Just trying to make sensation with meaningless news. Please try to do a bit of research before writing. Rubbish. angry
It is just too irritating my brother. Mass media seems to have no idiea whatsoever have it works. All they want to do is sell papers. Just read what one useless reporter wrote earlier:
An Abuja-based lawyer dipped his hands into some client funds in the chambers to invest N1million just 24 hours before the crash of the scheme.
Tell me, how does one lose money after pledging to help in under 24 hours? Do people get matched under 24 hours after PHing?

It is just irritating.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
sirOrubebe:
They won't because in a way, it's already too late to pay heed.

Also, with the way nonparticipants are gloating over the news it's having a psychological effect on affected participants. This is forcing them to assume a defensive position...

...they may be crying inwardly, but refusing to show it outside.

well Orubebe is ur name. No wonder.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! try get sense small. At least do your research about MMM before you write your fake story. Biko
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by kstix(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
iykedare:
Wow. Pity. I don't do MMM but I pity those who lost their money in the scheme. I pray it hasn't packed up tho it looks like it has. This was the way MMM South Africa ended. In their case, they rebooted the program.

My pity goes out to those Nigerians who are unfortunate to get jobs but had to resort to MMM to pay bills. The government is partly to be blamed. If there were jobs ,most people wouldn't participate in it.
That's crap. Alot of ppl with jobs still did it. Even wealthy business men. Where do they get over a million naira to put in d MMM? We just blame d govt for everything. How about we look at ourselves and our greediness as a people.?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by buzyjoy(f): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls, I want to ask questions. Am not a member of MMM but my friend dat is der member collect my account no to do MMM to receive money last 2 weeks. I hope my bank account will not freeze ? Pls someone's to help me
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Corrinthians(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Category1:
another ogbonge lie!!! angry
Shey dis mod no dey tire?..
Abi e never do una with dis Una lie?

Seriously, the truth is that, we that are participating in this MMM are not scared... But people jus dey drink panadol for our own head ache.. Hian!!

This same freezing happened in the southern Africa, but today dem still stand...so wetin be all this nairaland own na?
Let them keep taking the drugs on our behakf until they get tired. Useless people.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by sirOrubebe: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
well Orubebe is ur name. No wonder.
Bruh, don't get it wrong -- I am not gloating over anything... I've got friends who have colossal amount of funds stuck in there.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Category1:
another ogbonge lie!!! angry
Shey dis mod no dey tire?..
Abi e never do una with dis Una lie?

Seriously, the truth is that, we that are participating in this MMM are not scared... But people jus dey drink panadol for our own head ache.. Hian!!

This same freezing happened in the southern Africa, but today dem still stand...so wetin be all this nairaland own na?
Se bi na MMM participant carry the matter go public, if them read d letter finnish se bi dem suppose close mouth, then wait till jan 13, and if there are no signs at all that the scheme is still on. Then they can go public.. public or no public money do enter voice mail.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by goingape1: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2016
YeyeGirl:
Na ur own family..
I saw your family carrying coffin one at a time...
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Seunjungle(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
The man collapsed in bank! There's no sense in this at all...poor news!
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:

How Come negative MMM news is always quick to make it to front page even absolute trash like this story. Surely the MODs should know this story doesnt make any sense at all. Biko Nairaland is there something going on here?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by panco: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
fake news everywhere. whoever rushes to the bank MUST NOT be MMM participant because they all know where to channel there complaint
dipoolowoo:

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
danowena:

Don't mind Nigerian bloggers and cooked up stories
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Sotenna(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
I just lost my respect for Seun and all his Mods.

Before this nonsense got the front page someone more pathetic than the OP must have let it ride.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by abfalkolly(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2016
danowena:

Relax bro,despite ur access to Internet banking,pple still go to bank to confirm transactions expecially when u ar expecting payment from unreliable source like MMM....dnt come here n mislead pple.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Aren't they warned them enough ?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by YeyeGirl(f): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
goingape1:
I saw your family carrying coffin one at a time...
Wish u same nigga!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.