Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) (8901 Views)

So She Doesn't Reply Your Chats, Do No. 1 And Any Other / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by marvelck: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2016
When a girl you like eventually reply your DM(msg on facebook, twitter), after such a long time, she's either no longer in a relationship, considering you for a relationship or hoping to use you as a maga....So, dont rejoice yet!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Lovelynature(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2016
And the op thinks he's making sense

20 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
your stupid is upgraded
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Fozi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Big fool. You and Buhari are alike stupidity in common.(requote me and get more insult of your life)
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Donpoker9(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by yusufyusuf1: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
This op need deliverance
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by olawealth1000(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
OP come an chop

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by DrObum(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
olawealth1000:
OP come an chop

Abeg give am for two make him chop
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by firstking01(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
The op is quickly running out of threads and hence the "i must create a thread" syndrome has taking a toll on him.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Perharps I won't even bat an eye lid owning to the fact that she has killed the steam playing mumu hard to get so as not to come off as cheap. Nonsense! Ain't got time for that shit_. Time wait for no man. Drag your feet, you are left behind.
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by umairali: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
It is really matching with my school life when I fell down within a girl love and she took long time for the reply to me. Now she is become a professor in the professional essay writers uk and he get married when I met her last month.
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by sammuell(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
marvelck:
When a girl you like eventually reply your DM(msg on facebook, twitter), after such a long time, she's either no longer in a relationship, considering you for a relationship or hoping to use you as a maga....So, dont rejoice yet!
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fozi:
Big fool. You and Buhari are alike stupidity in common.(requote me and get more insult of your life)

This is the effect of being lazy tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Fozi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

This is the effect of being lazy tongue
Your Father Is Lazy
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fozi:
Your Father Is Lazy

How do you know......WOW correct guy
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Barzinime(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
I hope you wont like your dad to be called stupid....you lack manners
Fozi:
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Fozi(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
Barzinime:
I hope you wont like your dad to be called stupid....you lack manners
Then you love your mom a LovePeddler because they didnt teach you respect maketh a man
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Barzinime(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2018
I won't insult you cos you lack home training & that also equates that you won't grow old
Fozi:
Then you love your mom a LovePeddler because they didnt teach you respect maketh a man
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by Coreanderson23: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
小額借款
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by topedoski(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2019
OP trying hard to be funny
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by oliverano: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Smh!!!
Re: When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) by jericco1(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2019
very senseless post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.