Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) (617 Views)

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) by remecy(f): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
GOT THIS ON LINE HOPE IT HELPS

DID MMM ZIMBABWE COLLAPSED?
I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in the mind of misinformed MMM participants in 9ja. The press knows next to nothing on this matter.
MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.
What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don’t need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth is presently reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria (30%) for sustainability. And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria.
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African MMM community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMM works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? NO. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let’s keep it going?
Continue to PH GH PH GH PH GH
That’s the only way the system can be sustained
http://a1000laff.com/here-is-what-make-mmm-collapse-in-zimbabwe-open/
Re: Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) by idrisalomagold(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) by idrisalomagold(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2016
How do they expect to sustain with 100% returns. Anyway, whether 100 or 10% January don enter finish
Re: Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) by godwinstringed1(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
If you are ready to Ph after January 14th, click on the like button

5 Likes

Re: Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) by Mutuwa(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Old Excerpt..

Once upon a time in a village a man appeared who announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10. The villagers knew that the jungle held countless monkeys, easily caught. The man bought 2 thousand.

As the supply diminished, they become difficult to catch, and villagers returned to their farms.  The man announced that he would pay $20. The villagers renewed their efforts and caught 1,000 more monkeys.

The supply quickly diminished, but before they returned to their farms the man increased his offer to $40 each.  Monkeys became so rare that it was difficult to even see a monkey let alone catch it. But they caught 500.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $100! However, since he had to go to the city on some business his assistant would now buy for the man.   The man departed.

Then the assistant told the villagers, “Look at all these monkeys the man has in that big cage.  I will sell them to you at $50 each. When the man comes back you can sell the monkey’s back to him for $100.” The villagers queued up with all their saving to buy the monkeys.  The assistant took their money. They never saw either the man or his assistant again.

Lesson: Always allow the human Intellect in you to flow and capture reality.Open your eyes and look with it.
Nothing good comes easy.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Promote My Forum, I Beg I Dey Beg / Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng / Invest In The The World Of Food Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.