Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) (29374 Views)

Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by pedrozone15(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
zinnyamyk1:
May God soul rest in peace.
lol, Oga try arrange ur statement b4 anybody see am, remember say na nairaland u dey o.
That said, RIP to d late actor.
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by repogirl(f): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm, I think we lost quite a lot of actors and Nigerian celebs this year. Makes me wonder if the recession had anything to do with it.

RIP.
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by tgmservice: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by rossyc(f): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
RIP Sir.
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
What a great loss.... one of the best actors in Nollywood period..... wayyyy better than the best of the present 'A List' male actors... bar none. R.I.P
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by Foxyhoxy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
zinnyamyk1:
May God soul rest in peace.
Don't b silly man....
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rip the great nollywood haberlist
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by Baroba(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
femi4:
he died at 74.....what's untimely there

Abi, 74yrs in a country where many die before 65 is not untimely.. All deaths are painful regardless, May his soul RIP..
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by Elle277(f): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rest in peace sir! Such a talented Man!!!
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by DEWKID(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
macloaded:
The Greatest Nigerian Chief Priest.... He just knows his role, always acting as chief priest....... May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.....

I heard that big mouth girl, Nuella Njubigbo is his daughter, may God console her and the rest of the family.

i never knew this actress was his daughter thats wonder ful shocked
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by crown08(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
How would this man b 74.
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by jovitagold(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) by ArcToyin(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
feodan:
I cancel every spirit of untimely death ijn (AMEN)
amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics / Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.