Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It (1165 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by nairathan78: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please guys am looking for the title of a soundtrack played mostly in chinese karate kung fu movies and i usually sing the sound track like this "jet li u too play wayoo" the soundtrack is mostly played in kung fu chinese movies. Like in iron monkey when fei wung son was fighting with those bad guys when he came to rescue that iron monkey lady.

Pls help me with the title of the song, i really need to hear the melody sound track or perhaps the link to download it.
Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by nairathan78: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello, pls.
Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by apholaryn: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2016
nairathan78:
Please guys am looking for the title of a soundtrack played mostly in chinese karate kung fu movies and i usually sing the sound track like this "jet li u too play wayoo" the soundtrack is mostly played in kung fu chinese movies. Like in iron monkey when fei wung son was fighting with those bad guys when he came to rescue that iron monkey lady.

Pls help me with the title of the song, i really need to hear the melody sound track or perhaps the link to download it.

thank me later... title: 你皮子痒
Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by nairathan78: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
apholaryn:

thank me later... title: 你皮子痒
You are wicked, that is not the title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by apholaryn: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
nairathan78:
You are wicked, that is not the title.
lol ...u Neva try search na bro
Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by Horlami3370: 2:43am On Dec 23, 2016
nairathan78:

This guy is a scammer and petty thief, don't fall victim.

Phone number: 08175587538
Account number he use for his scam work:
UBA Bank
Akporugo Akpobome

And

WEMA BANK
Godspower Odinne

Beware and don't let him lure you into doing any online business with him
Thanks

Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by olusledge: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
go and download shazam music app ...you will find the skng
Re: Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
@ nairathan78 , the way you described the soundtrack is quite funny... Lol. Here's what you are looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM1IbtRMrE

Then if you fancy the instrumental version, with no vocals, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRXbFEasGs

It's a music by James Wong although I don't know the title.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Ycee The First Wave EP / Dagrin Or Olamide, Which Among Them Is Better??? / Mike Will Made-it – Heart Of A Lion Ft. YG – MP3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.