Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow (30640 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Tattoo? See What The Bible And Quran Says About It / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat! / What The Quran Says About Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by viaro: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2009
olabowale:

Did your muslim friend knows that you said his Lord said the earth is flat, and all the inuendos you have suggested? I wanna know what he has to say, happy or what?

I don't know, and I have said earlier that he has not yet replied my recent email. I shall ask him your question as well; although I must remind you that he does not believe in a flat earth and has said he is not eager to discuss the issue from the quran.

Please be patient, I shall forward your question to him. wink
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 2:21am On Nov 16, 2009
Viaro, whereever you are located, the young boy in my head this evening, like in every sunday, so am watching the Simpson cartoon comedy on FOX in its 8.00 to 8.30 pm slot. Guess what, Margie Simpson is the pin up girl for some charitable benefit in Springfield, and when the spanish photographer was shooting her session, she rested on a circular hump/cone. What this cone was covered with is a red colored "Carpet", a soft Rug, silky, if you will a cloth/a thread!

Go check it out and am sure it will be enough to begin to open your mind's eye so that some reality can finally begin to set in!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by mavenbox: 2:49am On Nov 16, 2009
[size=18pt]VIARO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
LOL Viaro the Hero. Dont mind them, when they run out of steam or lame excuses to cover their a$$es that's what they do. Especially when they meet someone that is their match. LOL
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2009
Wow!! So you guys mean to say that the interpretation of Koran is so flexible that a round egg can be interpreted as a spread out carpet and vice versa.

That just confirms what I already knew already, Rhetoric is by nature something that is always open to interpretation. Absolute Truth can not be something found in a book or a text or any sort. Truth speaks for itself. Not through words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2009
If Abuzola's reading of the quran is so contrary to that of Arabic Islamic scholars then can we really take him to be representative of Islam.

Maybe the guy is just doing his own.

Olabowale, being genetically yoruba does not automatically make you an expert in yoruba language or culture. Yoruba is a culture and it has to be cultivated into you. There is a discipline and a training in Yorubaness. A foreigner that undergoes that discipline will surely be more yoruba (culturally) than an indigene that has not undergone the discipline. It happens all the time.

I know many many yoruba children that can't speak yoruba language and don't know diddly squat about yoruba culture. I was once such. I even used to snob all things yoruba.

In England we have a class of people we call Chavs. These are the underclass. What you are saying amounts to a Chav coming to me and telling me that because he is English he will understand Shakespeare better than me, never mind that I've actually studied Shakespeare. That would be ludicrous, won't you say.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by DeepSight(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Olabowale, being genetically yoruba does not automatically make you an expert in yoruba language or culture. Yoruba is a culture and it has to be cultivated into you. There is a discipline and a training in Yorubaness. A foreigner that undergoes that discipline will surely be more yoruba (culturally) than an indigene that has not undergone the discipline. It happens all the time.

I know many many yoruba children that can't speak yoruba language and don't know diddly squat about yoruba culture. I was once such. I even used to snob all things yoruba.

In England we have a class of people we call Chavs. These are the underclass. What you are saying amounts to a Chav coming to me and telling me that because he is English he will understand Shakespeare better than me, never mind that I've actually studied Shakespeare. That would be ludicrous, won't you say.

Beautifully said, Pastor.

I wonder why people cannot see that this applies directly to being "Christian" or "muslim" or whatever.

Not he who knows the book, but he who walks the walk.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2009
@Abuzola, for lack of a word to define your inane approach to "objective discourse" i'd have to call you obsessively sappy (for lack of a definitive word)

Your zeal for advancing Islam is no different from "Christians" who obey without question, act without reason and die without a cause (even when the Bible teaches Discernment that proves the Scriptures).

I can tell you for free that Islam is definitely not in character that you so vehemently defend.

You are in a world of your own.

Ma’a salama
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
@pastor A- it is not my interpretation, many Quran in booklet and Internet support my interpretation
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
@viaro- what am telling you is Basit means to spread so your interpretation that Duhaha means spreadiog of carpet is not applicable in this context
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Maykelly(f): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=16pt]Why Is Abuzola so Senseless, Pointless in everything about Quaran,Quran,Koran, and the Holy Scripture "Bible?" [/size]
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
May kelly:

[size=16pt]Why Is Abuzola so Senseless, Pointless in everything about Quaran,Quran,Koran, and the Holy Scripture "Bible?" [/size]

At least now he admits that it is an interpretation, whether his or accepted by booklet and internet support, interpretation is interpretation. He is making progress.

A beg what is the Ontology of Senseless. This is a very serious matter o!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by DeepSight(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
Pastor, there is one final question waiting for you HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=335826.msg4869008#msg4869008
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Deep Sight:

Pastor, there is one final question waiting for you HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=335826.msg4869008#msg4869008

Ol' boy, you no dey get hint?!

I don't really fancy talking about that. Let's see how I feel over the next few days, and I might address it.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kelly mind yourself
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
Mavenbox and Viaro:

Remind me never to stand against you in an argument. The depth of your discourse is almost scary. Some Angels probably clapped reading your posts.

Its time to have mercy now. You're like a bazooka shell fired at an ant in this thread. Damnnnnnnnnnnnn! shocked
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by mavenbox: 2:05am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nuclearboy, stop flattering them, they no nothing, how can they teach us arabic, basit differ from duhaha unlike the xtrian four corner earth
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
Flatter?

Alfa, twasn't flattery, but a plea for mercy on you. These people destroyedddddddddddddd you.

You started out very verbose and ended asking an innocent person to "Mind yourself". Seems like the cat got your tongue there. Their argument was much stronger, succinct, supported by verse and reason and OMG, deadly. I remember the stories of Hiroshima and Nagasaki embarassed
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
this thread was pure comedy! grin
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by sharpman1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
lwkmd!!!!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
Could this be one of the sweetest threads in the Nairaland REligion section? Not because it is enlightening but rather because it has been so entertaining. What a total Volte face. From Attacking bible as scientifically inferior to quran to the most hilarious volte face that I've seen in a long time.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2009
Painful torment indeed!

What then was it for the guy repeatedly sodomized in the preceding discourse?   tongue

Some need to learn there is a time to gracefully accept defeat.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by ladygaga(f): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
grin grin ;Doh my GOsh grin grin grin grin, this thread is TIMELESS,CLASSIC,

IT should be called the EVERGREEN,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nezan(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
abuzola opened a thread attacking the Bible but ended up embarassing the koran . . . grin . . . hilarious thread I must say!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by muhsin(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2009
You too sound hilarious, Nezan. grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Abuzola: « #80 on: November 17, 2009, 04:12 PM »  
Nuclearboy, stop flattering them, they know nothing, how can they teach us arabic, basit differ from duhaha unlike the xtrian four corner earth.
Leave them alone in their lack of knowledge! Ibadan is a good example of Village in Yoruba definition because the poem that lionized her clearly say she is a village by not having a King "Ilu To yi oo Looba", and many of its rulers have been called baale until we got to Abbass Obabadan! Can you imagine telling anyone that Ibadan with many millions of people residing in her is by yoruba standard of royalty is a village? Let the Christians show us a verse in the Bible that points away from the flat earth it says, and at the same time show us a verse in the Qran that points toward an earth that is not spherical. I want them to show both to us.

@nuclearboy (m): « #81 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46 PM »  
Flatter?
Alfa, twasn't flattery, but a plea for mercy on you. These people destroyedddddddddddddd you.
You started out very verbose and ended asking an innocent person to "Mind yourself". Seems like the cat got your tongue there. Their argument was much stronger, succinct, supported by verse and reason and OMG, deadly. I remember the stories of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Whats ingredient(s) make lies stronger, succinct, supprted by verse and reason and O(your)G, deadly? And I see that you must have read about Bombs being dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but the clear statement from the Quran that the earth is Spherical, and the Bible saying it is flat are clear and no amount of spinning from the Christians can help since all you have to do is to open these Books and read the verses!

Your statement above and the arguments of the Christians against the obvious is very similar to what a poster of another thread is doing; while the poster says ask me anything about my beliefs in God and my faith or the Bible, I think, she was asked about Trinity, making Jesus a God in addition to other Gods, surprisingly, she quoted everything else in the Bible, and supported it by her quoting writings of modern day pundits! But in all of these she forgot what Jesus himself said about himself: a prophet, a human being, a messenger directing the gone astray among the children of Israel to the path of guidance, if they follow him! The behaviors of Jesus as to his praying to, worshipping of, crying to, supplicating to, begging, etc directed to the Creator show his true nature different fallacy of fancy arguments that everyone is making, weaving and burbing, the rope a dope will do no one any good, because the reality has been established!

@davidylan (m): « #82 on: November 17, 2009, 07:02 PM »  
this thread was pure comedy!
Where is the beef? Where is the joke?  

@Pastor AIO: « #84 on: November 17, 2009, 08:53 PM »  
Could this be one of the sweetest threads in the Nairaland REligion section? Not because it is enlightening but rather because it has been so entertaining.  What a total Volte face.  From Attacking bible as scientifically inferior to quran to the most hilarious volte face that I've seen in a long time.
I dont get where comedy enters Quran?  

@Abuzoooooo: « #85 on: Today at 07:21:35 AM »  
'verily, those who disbelieved and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full of gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom. For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:91
Kudo to you for your effort.  

@nuclearboy (m): « #86 on: Today at 11:21:08 AM »  
Painful torment indeed!
What then was it for the guy repeatedly sodomized in the preceding discourse?  
Some need to learn there is a time to gracefully accept defeat.
Is the thread about the shape of the earth? Is there a verse that permits sodomy in the Quran? I am just asking these questions because how you draw up your conclusion is of interest to me. If a Christian were to say or do something outside the New Testament, I personally will criticise him/her using the Bible, not the Quran. If I were to critique Christianity, I will do it against either Judaism/Jew's own OT and or Islam/Muslim's own Quran. I will look at accuracy, morality and what is natural and logical, and arrive at a conclusion, and if I see a fault in any place, in any of the Books, I shall not lean towards a religion that uses that Book.

@ladygaga (f): « #87 on: Today at 12:35:11 PM »  
;Doh my GOsh    , this thread is TIMELESS,CLASSIC,
IT should be called the EVERGREEN,
Uhm? No one is telling me how the arrive at their conclusion(s)?  

@Nezan (m); « #88 on: Today at 12:37:30 PM »  
abuzola opened a thread attacking the Bible but ended up embarassing the koran . . .  . . . hilarious thread I must say!
Hahaha. I have laughed. But with all the combing I made, I cant see the reason for your statement that Quran was embarassed, hilarious. Can you point me to that direction? And am easily excitable.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Deep sight: « #69 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52 AM »
Quote from: Pastor AIO on November 16, 2009, 10:25 AM

I think the Pastor forgot that I try to show my Yorubaness after my Islamicness! I bear Olabowale specifically so that people on nairaland know that am an authentic Yoruba, choosing to speak the language of Yoruba and express myself through it, everytime I get. Do I qualify as a Yoruba Chav? Not in a long shot! There is a saying that aji se bi yoruba lanri, yoruba oo nji se bi enikan kan! Give me a different argument, Pastor, you will not win by arguing that I may lack a good yoruba upbringing. I dream in it, and just as my friend Musa Cohn said, even though he is no more an Israeli citizen and not a Jew by religion anymore, but he remain a child of Israel even so his dreams are all in Hebrew!

Beautifully said, Pastor.
I wonder why people cannot see that this applies directly to being "Christian" or "muslim" or whatever.
Not he who knows the book, but he who walks the walk.
Nothing beautiful about what the Pastor said. I marry yoruba speaker. My children dont have but Yoruba names, I wear yoruba clothing, even as am responding now. I never fail to let people know how authentic I am, about Africa, Nigeria, Yoruba and even my father's hometown Ijebu Ode and my mother's home town Owo, neither I know well, but happy that these are the sources of my blood! Could Olabowale be other than Yoruba, compare it to "deep sight," or pastorAIO? Just the names, men, just the names!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
olabowale:

@Abuzola: « #80 on: November 17, 2009, 04:12 PM »  Leave them alone in their lack of knowledge! Ibadan is a good example of Village in Yoruba definition because the poem that lionized her clearly say she is a village by not having a King "Ilu To yi oo Looba", and many of its rulers have been called baale until we got to Abbass Obabadan! Can you imagine telling anyone that Ibadan with many millions of people residing in her is by yoruba standard of royalty is a village? Let the Christians show us a verse in the Bible that points away from the flat earth it says, and at the same time show us a verse in the Qran that points toward an earth that is not spherical. I want them to show both to us.

@Pastor AIO: « #84 on: November 17, 2009, 08:53 PM »  I dont get where comedy enters Quran?  

My brother, comedy entered the koran when you put it in there.  It entered via an ostrich egg inspite of the fact that by you and abuzola's admission the arabs didn't even know or have ostriches.  And it seems, as ostriches are all the rage now, that you will go so far to imitate ostriches by burying your head in the sand.

@Abuzola: « #80 on: November 17, 2009, 04:12 PM »  Leave them alone in their lack of knowledge! Ibadan is a good example of Village in Yoruba definition because the poem that lionized her clearly say she is a village by not having a King "Ilu To yi oo Looba", and many of its rulers have been called baale until we got to Abbass Obabadan! Can you imagine telling anyone that Ibadan with many millions of people residing in her is by yoruba standard of royalty is a village? Let the Christians show us a verse in the Bible that points away from the flat earth it says, and at the same time show us a verse in the Qran that points toward an earth that is not spherical. I want them to show both to us.

My brother this is what we mean by comedy.  Ilu in yoruba means a realm.  That yoruba line says 'A realm this big yet does not have a king'.  The yoruba word for village is Abule.  By the way, the definition of village is not a place that does not have a king.  Many cities do not have kings.  There are many republican cities etc.  

If you are so incapable of translating your own language then it is little wonder that you have such dismal problems with Arabic, a language and culture totally divorced from your ethnic origin.  

. . . But please don't let my reproof put you off.  You are much too entertaining.  Please post some more.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
olabowale:

@Deep sight: « #69 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52 AM » I think the Pastor forgot that I try to show my Yorubaness after my Islamicness! I bear Olabowale specifically so that people on nairaland know that am an authentic Yoruba, choosing to speak the language of Yoruba and express myself through it, everytime I get. Do I qualify as a Yoruba Chav? Not in a long shot! There is a saying that aji se bi yoruba lanri, yoruba oo nji se bi enikan kan! Give me a different argument, Pastor, you will not win by arguing that I may lack a good yoruba upbringing. I dream in it, and just as my friend Musa Cohn said, even though he is no more an Israeli citizen and not a Jew by religion anymore, but he remain a child of Israel even so his dreams are all in Hebrew!

Nothing beautiful about what the Pastor said. I marry yoruba speaker. My children dont have but Yoruba names, I wear yoruba clothing, even as am responding now. I never fail to let people know how authentic I am, about Africa, Nigeria, Yoruba and even my father's hometown Ijebu Ode and my mother's home town Owo, neither I know well, but happy that these are the sources of my blood! Could Olabowale be other than Yoruba, compare it to "deep sight," or pastorAIO? Just the names, men, just the names!

I know that you are not this lacking in perception. Why do you insist on misconstruing what you read, just so that you can wriggle out of your tight corner. Nobody is questioning your authenticity as a yoruba. You are flogging the wrong horse completely. Viaro has already asked you what being yoruba has to do with the topic of this thread since you raised the matter of being yoruba.

This thread is about Arabic language. You, Olabowale, are not an Arab. Everything which you claim for yoruba language you cannot claim for Arab language. Even if you brought up yoruba just to make an analogy, the analogy does not work for you because you are not an Arab. You have not even studied arabic which means that whatever you read in your koran you are just taking on blind faith. You are trusting the person who translated the koran for you. You don't understand the cultural backdrop to much of what you read. Does your version of the koran say ostrich egg or does it say carpet. Or maybe it says quilt. Whatever it says you will never know the truth of what the Arabic really means. How sad! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Chei, na wah for this thread!

Voltron (abi na Olabowatron[defender of the universe/koran]) has shown up. All we need now is Spider-man (alfa-man abi its Abu--la), a few imported boko-haramites and we can have an online party.

Just make sure Viaro or Mavenbox aren't aware or you get it in the arse again.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2009
Everything I have stated above (in my comments prior to this one) comes simply from deductive reasoning - these guys offered a better and more coherent argument than yours. Not once did they stray from the subject matter. Not once was there any attempt to hoodwink or dance around my intelligence as each time they said something, they backed it with History, the Book(s) and Reason. They even used your own literature against you. I refuse to say anyone is right but what they said makes much more sense.

Let me now come to YOUR OWN QUOTES ABOVE -

1]. 5.46 says Jesus confirmed the truth and brought a true confirmed "GOSPEL" (defined as good news). That truth as expressed by the Bible is that "He is the truth, the way and the life". Why do you disagree with what your own Book says you should agree with? Does this make sense? Do you truly believe in the Quran? Then accept what it says!

2]. Again, 5:48 in your book says Mohammad confirmed "THE SCRIPTURES" that came before! When you now say those Scriptures are wrong and have been changed, are you saying Allah did not know the future that the reference He asked you to follow and that HE CONFIRMED and then again said MUHAMMAD CONFIRMED would be wrong? If He did know the future, why did He ask you to make THOSE SAME "WRONG" SCRIPTURES your instruction guide when in doubt? Its one or the other - He knew the scriptures were right and you are wrong. Or Allah didn't know the future and YOU are right! Which one is wrong? Allah or you?

Please note - Your quotations are in English, not Latin or "AQWSAEZXB" which we can't read. They speak for themselves so don't insult us by "explaining" them anew.

I'll be honest with you and say I used to be very argumentative when younger (I'm over 40 now) and it amuses me (NOW) that even when I knew my opponent was right then, I kept looking for a way to win then. In effect, it was no longer about the truth but about my pride. Also, I found that the longer I stayed in error, the more difficult it became to turn back.

1 year was easy to correct, 3 years really a problem whist accepting 10 years to a lifetime of error would mean like "OLORUN OBA O, I'VE WASTED MY WHOLE LIFE" so I found such very very very difficult. But had no choice but to accept right when I saw the consequences of smoking after 18+ years. Age has brought me to the point where I know that calling myself right by force is like saying because I stand inside a Garage, I have become a Bugatti Veyron. An absolute sham and a lie to myself who am the only one fooled by my "reasoning" and that not even so.

So please, let me know if its Allah or You that's right! NOTE I capitalize YOU as well as Allah cos a great thing is about to happen - you might just be about to become Divine depending on your answer. Also please note I have not insulted anyone. I wouldn't like an insult in return for showing you respect and none is needed except of course, you need a way out of answering a simple question
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2009
My Bro Abuzola,

With all respect, did you read what I wrote? Allah says in the Quran that He confirms those scriptures. I never knew that till you yourself pointed in out in 5:48. Are you saying He did not know they would be "tampered with subtraction and addition"? If He knew, why did he confirm them? If He didn't, is He truly what you claim He is?

Don't play games here, Bro! We're asking for the truth and there is nothing wrong with you saying you were wrong. Funnily enough, there's nothing wrong with you saying Allah is wrong too cos it would be your own personal opinion, not necessarily the truth and you're human so prone to mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Batters 70-year--Old Man In Anambra / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / Tony Rapu’s Church "The Dome" Sealed Off By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.