Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... (1231 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Senate’s Rejection Of Magu: Lawyers React, Blame Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by solaugo1: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Earlier today at plenary, the Senate Senate goes into an Executive Session. On resumption from the Executive Session, Senate announced the rejection of the cofirmation of Ibrahim Magu as the EFCC Chairman.

Reads:

At the closed doors session Senate deliberated on issues bothering on the workings of the National Assembly and the confirmation of the nomination of the EFCC Chairman and other members....Following the security report before it, Senate therefore rejected the confirmation of the Nomination of Mr. Ibrahim Magu as Chairman EFCC

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/breaking-senate-reject-confirmation-magu-confirms-others/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Before nko? They will only confirm him if he swears to an oath not to probe any Senator throughout his tenure
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by GudluckIBB(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
They just succeeded in making Magu a wounded Lion

he will surely squeeze thier Balls hard
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by ijebuloaded(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
following
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
I LOVE DEMOCRACY grin
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
GudluckIBB:
They just succeeded in making Magu a wounded Lion

he will surely squeeze thier Balls hard
close mouth
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
I support Senate on this, until Magu investigate Buratai, Amechi, Danbazau and SGF no confirmation

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by GudluckIBB(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

close mouth

When you quote and insult other people, pls dont come nigh me.

stay away from my threads and mentions

Thank You

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
GudluckIBB:

When you quote and insult other people, pls dont come nigh me.

stay away from my threads and mentions

Thank You
adeke grin
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by ammyluv2002(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
I support Senate on this, until Magu investigate Buratai, Amechi, Danbazau and SGF no confirmation
Lol! I'm so loving this drama. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by Sunnymatey(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
His clearance will be subject to some bargaining. Am loving it. What's the fate of Magu?
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by orisa37: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
"Agumu buruku" , Bad Portion. Mr.President should replace him with Wike.Wike can do it with his job as Governor. He's capable.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... by tuniski: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
orisa37:
"Agumu buruku" , Bad Portion. Mr.President should replace him with Wike.Wike can do it with his job as Governor. He's capable.
The senate are waking up. Now let them go further.
Kudos saraki u are now pronounce the new jagaban!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EU Parliament Seeks EU Intervention In Nnamdi Kanu-biafra Vs Nigeria FG Case / Breaking!!! Jibrin Tells PMB To Resign- Daily Post / If You Give Undue Prominence To The Igbo – Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.