Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79275 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Specifically when banks sell currencies what have they produced? And you do not know how banks make all the money. Banks make money out of thin air through fractional reserve banking and the money that banks lend to you and me, whose money is it? Is it not depositors money? Your money is lent to me at high interest rates and yet the return to you in terms of interest is almost zilch. You do not see anything wrong or unjust with that. But when MMM gives 30% interest you guys go to town and start crying that it is a fraud.
kai! Excellent
i am going to ph another 10k now
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Yes my guy. Free yourself you hear. I joined because truly I wanted more money, I wanted to just try something I have not done before and because I knew some terrible things about the global financial system long before MMM. This thing my brother is like love. Life is hard for many people. believe it or not MMM gave a lot of people hope, put smiles on their face, fed them. For that reason alone I pray in my heart that it never crashes. Take a look around. Is this a country? Do we have a government? Would you believe if I told you that from 1960 till date Nigeria has not solved even a single, I say a single social problem-from electricity to water, to housing to education, to industry to job creation, to health care to transportation. Not one, not even a single one of these issues has been successfully fixed over the spread for the benefit of all Nigerians. I talk to you man to man. Do you have a family? Are you responsible for others. Do you know the immense pressure people face and the hardship they go through to just to eat? It might be easy for you but it is not so for many others. During elections our people having been impoverished by politicians stoop so low as to collect Maggi, salt and Congo of rice and barter away their destinies and that of their children because deep down inside of them they know there is no future, no destiny as such to be given to them by the politicians. When I see our people stooping so low I become angry but at the same time I understand. Do you know what it means to come back home and face the hapless situation of hunger and deprivation not just for yourself but for your wife and children. People keep shouting work hard, work hard, work hard. My brother nobody works harder than poor people. It's really pathetic. They sweat, they push, they suffer yet nothing to show for it. It is in the light of this that I ask you even though I don't know you not to laugh. Wait to laugh when MMM succeeds. It should succeed. It doesn't hurt anyone if I pH to someone and someone else pH to me and on and on and on. Do you know that that is the law of nature? The heaven gives rains, the earth soaks it up, plants, human beings and animals use it to survive and reproduce. It evaporates and condenses and down again it pours. I did not just joined MMM. I reasoned it out. You might not join but for the sake of our collective humanity don't laugh. Cheers
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by edunaking: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Not to talk of using the simple blockchain technology to wipe out corruption forever. No need for ICPC or EFCC. MMM exposed me to all of this. Now I know at least a little about cryptocurrencies, the blockchain revolution, the Internet of things etc
broda mi,a wise man does not argue with fools,now i understand how illiterate nigeria is.bro pls keep mute
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by erico2k2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Specifically when banks sell currencies what have they produced? And you do not know how banks make all the money. Banks make money out of thin air through fractional reserve banking and the money that banks lend to you and me, whose money is it? Is it not depositors money? Your money is lent to me at high interest rates and yet the return to you in terms of interest is almost zilch. You do not see anything wrong or unjust with that. But when MMM gives 30% interest you guys go to town and start crying that it is a fraud.
Plz if you do not know how banks make their Money you should ask and you would be told.
How much do Nigerians have as savings ?
I don't mean in current account .
Do U know some banks pay interest up to N200k Monthly ?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
edunaking:
broda mi,a wise man does not argue with fools,now i understand how illiterate nigeria is.bro pls keep mute
a wise man does not tell a fool to keep mute.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Plz if you do not know how banks make their Money you should ask and you would be told.
200k on how much please. To just say 200k is misleading.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
edunaking:
Are you for me or against me. I don't get your drift.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
erico2k2:

oya tell us how bank make money

please never compare mmm to banks

can you compare an office contribution to bank?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=edunaking post=51989464]broda mi,a wise man does not argue with fools,now i understand how illiterate nigeria is.bro pls keep mute[/quote
Are you for me or against me? I don't get your drift
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Hiploko(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
They have gone to prosper Ghanians.. Unlike Nigeria who elected a Buhari as President and swallowing the consequences of the action
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Sale and leaseback of fixed assets, finance and mortgage transactions, treasury bills and discounted securities, government grants, foreign exchange gains, lending of depositors money at high interest rates. Are this not some of the ways banks make money? But clarify for me the magic that banks perform through fractional reserve banking wherein the create money through giving loans. That is the part I see as a ponzi scheme. Clarify it for me if you know about fractional reserve banking and fiat money
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

200k on how much please. To just say 200k is misleading.
Yes it might be miss leading but depends on interest rate
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by OlamusConsult(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
stupid pple ...MMMkenya since when ??

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by muller101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
wunmi590:

Good morning, isbit your rope, and rat poison?
Abe BRT jor tongue
sorry it shall be well
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2016
oladipo322:
Why MMM news always.... na wa ooooo
NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000 or more
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500
(but really you only have to sell to one person)

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
erico2k2:

Yes it might be miss leading but depends on interest rate
On how much. Say it. I am interested. Interest rate that keeps fluctuating according to CBN rate. I know first hand in cases I have been involved in how banks ruin businesses and people through borrowing and manipulation of interest rates.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chessguru(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Of course not. But check out the new Kenya website what do you think?
MMM has been in Kenya before NIGERIA..... MAKE YOUR FINDINGS
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chessguru(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
chessguru :
Great Mavrodians, Many participants questioned the MMM admin that they should not have Frozen the confirmed mavro as they did last week , and that it was going to cause more panic , yes it was not convenient for many participants who needed to GH for the Holidays or for other pressing needs , and yes it caused panic most especially because the Media and uninformed capitalized on the news to spread wrong information that MMM Nigeria has Crashed , well the TRUTH is MMM NiGERIA HAS NOT CRASHED , the admin took the action because of the change in behavioral pattern of participants , everybody wanted to GET HELP and Cash out for the festive period all at the same time without PROVIDING HELP, it is simple logic that PH (PROVIDE HELP ) must be more than GH (GET HELP ) to make the system healthy , so when the admin saw that PH is getting less mavros has to be frozen to prevent a crash (meaning there was no crash ) a more drastic step would have been a pause mode but thank God it did not get to that .what the Admin has done now is to allow more PH (PROVIDE HELP ) by the time the festive period is over , that means if there is a good number of Participants who chose not to panic and decides to PH (Provide HELP ) of their spare money between now and January the system will automatically bounce back like magic , and we shall be back to when you will PH and it could take two or Three weeks to be paired , YES the only thing that can take us back to to a very healthy system is PH and not panic once we do that i am 100% sure all mavros shall be unfrozen (it could be gradual though depending on our response to this call ) lets not say they (the Admin ) will do it , NO ! the Admin does not pay us , YOU and I is MMM Nigeria because we are the ones who pay ourselves , we pay each other , Let the guiders PH , those who GH during the Holidays without PH should PH , and we who did not GH could also PH a little ..... this simple action will bounce the system back faster LIKE MAGIC come January 2017 . Please join the group https://web./224667044641969/ COPY & PASTE THIS SIMPLE TRUTH on your walls and share with your Guiders and down lines. Long Live MMM Nigeria
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Bitterleafsoup: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
chessguru:
MMM has been in Kenya before NIGERIA..... MAKE YOUR FINDINGS
January go come sooon hope it works out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.