Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79319 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!
This is different .the official body that governs finance in Nigeria issued a warning . But greed got the better of them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

#ibelieveinMMM

Pls PH to me biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by flowe247(f): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
legalized 419
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by iykedare(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
They will thrive in Africa. Africans are gullible people.
No wonder they worship their corrupt leaders on their empty stomach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by SadSongz: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:
But they claimed they don't GH during yuletide, abi Christmas for Kenya na June?
Bwahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Seun(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
khalids:
Seems this is the easiest topic for bloggers to generate traffic now.....it so obvious that the pics is photo shopped.....At the top it says 40% and at the bottom it says 30%...... undecided
I visited the site to confirm it but the url has been blocked by our filter. The new Kenya MMM website is kenya dash mmm dot net.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wristbangle: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
With this news, People still expecting GH in January should forget about their money. This shows that the scheme has thoroughly crashed.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by erico2k2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:
It's a pity this dude can't be arrested

He creates acct with Nigerian names

U pay to his acct as PH and he on d other hand won't GH, he places that acct on temporal ban and opens it's up for another person to PH

DUde has made billions on Nigerians head
Chai . Wise tortise grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Legend87(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/

Die-hard MMM Nigerian addicts won't mind going all the way to Kenya to continue.tongue

Some will be like; ''If MMM no kill me, i go kill them''cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by mccoy47(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mavor:
Mavorians ke??!!! Are you mental bruh??!! angry

Sharap. Are u part of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Olubee22(f): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oh my! It's getting more interesting cheesy
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by aku626(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun I think its enough with this MMM thing make fun of gullible people isn't fun. People having hopes and fears should not be laughed at, they've the right to do what makes them happy. EFCC and CBN have done their part and a word is enough for the wise. If the scheme bounces back good if not they'd get over it eventually. Constant mocking isn't needed.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by beautiful232(f): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
can we get another news, and lets leave this mmm shit pls
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Godknowsbest: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Modaran
femliany:
MOKU MOGBE Mo?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Flexherbal(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
See something!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

Cmon sharap dia or I sharap you. What did you drink? Someone should please call 112 before this guy faints ontop his phone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

Guy comot jhor
Ppl. Only PH cos they know they will GH + 30%

It's diff from giving to the poor

Even if it's to give the poor and get back the same amt of money u gave at d end of the month, I doubt if Nigerians will do it, its cos of that profit that ppl patronized it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by guyXander(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:
Funny as it is, they'll still fall

Gullible people
congrats brainiac. Hope you have eating this afternoon?
if not, come let me feed you with my MMM money.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by prettyAdaolisa(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:
Yet Kenyans will still fall for it, just as Nigerians fell for it despite its failure in other countries and the jailing of the founder for fraud. Sad.

Visit kenya dash mmm dot net to see the new site for yourself. All the testimonials currently there were posted yesterday, so it's really new.

Why are you so concerned about this mmm stuff? undecided

Most people that are into it are adults and so therefore knows their left from their right...why not allow them do whatever they wish with their money after all it's a well known fact that experience is the best teacher...

My 2cent tho!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:
Yet Kenyans will still fall for it, just as Nigerians fell for it despite its failure in other countries and the jailing of the founder for fraud. Sad.

Visit kenya dash mmm dot net to see the new site for yourself. All the testimonials currently there were posted yesterday, so it's really new.

You're too dumb to realize the picture was photoshopped.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by TissueMan: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
A pharmaceutical company urgently need the service of Sales Reps. The ideal candidate should be experienced in direct sales and sales of FMCGs and cosmetics. Minimum qualification: HND/BSc. (Lagos Residents only). Qualified applicants should be ready to attend interview on Monday 19th December, 2016 by 9am. CV should be forwarded to jegede.omeiza@gmail.com
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
but how come some of the testimony where august
does that means it has been there since
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by yomz1e(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
WHERE ARE THE FOOLS THAT WERE SINGING IT'S PRAISES A FEW OF MONTHS AGO, THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU!

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Neddstark: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

Greedy people deserve to be scamed and their defenders like you sould try sniffing my boxers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by dre44k(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/
una go just kill una sef, for another man headache, una no dey tire ni?? Is it una money? Leave this pple alone abeg, dere destiny no dey una hand abeg...
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by ndcide(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

Hope you're not going to bore us with MMM Kenya now that that of Nigeria is over.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
guyXander:

congrats brainiac. Hope you have eating eaten this afternoon?
if not, come let me feed you with my MMM money.

No, thanks .......You're too kind undecided

Go back to school with your MMM money undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Structuralman: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seems Nigeria should just declare this week as MMM week!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by hayoakins(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4611929_mmm_jpeg8b802860e4b7cf49223e902205d7cbb4

Having lost 2,300,000NGN (two million, three hundred thousand naira) to WealthSolution, Real & Cool, PennyWise and the likes in June 2007, not subscribing to MMM was no brainer as it is only a matter of time before the schemers would pull the plug. As much I do not want to subscribe to the school of thought that it has crashed already, it may surely not survive the next 60days as anyone who survives this end of the year shocker (account freeze) would need no prophet to advise him/her to stay clear should he be able to finally receive help come January. In January, the 30days gap would make almost everyone whose account was placed on hold/freeze qualify to get help but who would be ready and willing to GIVE HELP, Me?

Four (4) weeks ago, it became evident that the scheme was heading down south when one subscriber who needed to cash out 470,000NGN was assigned 21 other subscribers to give him help (send him money). This shows that there is increase in the number of people offering to give help of less than 30,000NGN compared to a few months ago when people were placing in as much as 1,000,000NGN. Please note that I do not refer to them as investors as they are not investors rather gamblers.

After interviewing some guiders, captains, subscribers and reading some online articles, I got a better understanding of how the scheme actually works (the matching algorithm and cash out model). A subscriber who is due to cash out (receive help) is assigned one or more other subscriber(s) who is/are due to give help. When the time is right for the schemers to pull the plug, crash the scheme in Nigeria and finally cashout, the same model would be adopted to avoid suspicion however only with some selected number of more greedy and trusted guilders and captains who would be paid a percentage of the amount they are able to pull perhaps the same 30%. I will explain further in the next paragraph.

It is assumed that MMM Nigeria has over 3,000,000 (three million) Nigeria dwellers (citizens and non-citizens) who already enrolled on the MMM platform, I would refer to them as active accounts. All the schemers need to do is to create a syndicate of greedy, trusted and highly secretive captains and guilders of at-least 1,000 out of the 3,000,000 active accounts, whose account would be assigned to other unsuspecting subscribers to give help to. Just like the existing model, no one would notice any foul play as nothing has changed; the process has not been modified in any way only that only a selected number of people (syndicate) are receiving help from others.

Let’s assume that MMM Nigeria is pulling out 250,000,000,000NGN (two hundred and fifty billion naira), each of the 1000 would get 250,000,000NGN, imagine being promised to get 30% of any amount you pull, that is 75,000,000NGN, trust me, an average guilder and captain would sell his/her birthright to get that amount and care-less about the crashing MMM Nigeria or otherwise . The sudden account inflow should raise a flag within the banks’ core system as some of the guys’ account may never have recorded such inflow before. FLAG Number 1. – BANKS to be on ALERT, Anti-money laundering monitor should flag the accounts

Getting the funds out of the country to the chief schemer Mavrodi or his accomplice would be the next stage of execution but this would be a tall order due to the stringent FX policies surrounding inflow and outflow of funds in and out of Nigeria. Money laundering is an option but highly risky and could easily give them away. Another option would be to further integrate the money into the system by transferring between accounts before finally pulling it out of the country.

Illustration A gets 50m deducts his/her 30%, moves the balance of 175,000,000NGN to B, B moves 170m to C, C move 165m to D until 150m gets to F. This would make tracking the funds difficult and easier to escape any money laundering trap within the banking systems. Another reasonable option would be to use FORM M and FORM A. The schemers engage registered foreign corporate entities in different countries to issue supposedly genuine and valid documents (Bill of Entry, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading / Airway bill etc.) to enable them access foreign currencies through FORM M and FORM A in disguise for payment for imported goods. The banks could be of immense assistance here as the FORMs would be accessed through the banks. FLAG Number 2. – BANKS to be on ALERT in issuance of FORM M and A

Another option is smuggling the funds through the borders to another country(ies) from where the funds would be transferred to different accounts in different countries to outsmart any forensic investigations – FLAG Number 3 – CUSTOMS to the rescue

Yes, people were warmed but it is not always easy to say NO to this kind of schemes, I also learnt the hard way.
All the best to MMM Nigeria Subscribers, this is the only way I could help with tracking of your funds and possible retriever.

© Ayobami Akinade AAT, ACA, ACCA(affiliate)
Management Consultant

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by guyXander(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:
It's a pity this dude can't be arrested

He creates acct with Nigerian names

U pay to his acct as PH and he on d other hand won't GH, he places that acct on temporal ban and opens it's up for another person to PH

DUde has made billions on Nigerians head

CIA agent wetin?
Go to America Na.
Don't tell me you are not working as a detective.
If not, then you are failure. With such analysis without investigation, you are the future of spy agencies.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
guyXander:

CIA agent wetin?
Go to America Na.
Don't tell me you are not working as a detective.
If not, then you are failure. With such analysis without investigation, you are the future of spy agencies.

If all Nigerian mmm users can come together and own up to how much they have gotten from mmm, una go fish out the robot wey tif una money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.