Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan (41599 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by lalasticlala(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2016

Pastor Akan Weeks, the General Overseer of Reigners Bible Church, Akwa Ibom has stated that he is no longer interested in being a bishop,
This follows the collapse of the church’s building recently in Uyo, leaving scores dead and many more injured.

Recuperating in a hospital, Weeks squashed speculations that he was installed as a bishop at a secret location shortly after the collapse of the church building.

“Let nobody believe the speculation that I was enthroned as the bishop; the enthronement was cancelled completely and I am no longer interested in being a bishop.

“Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I am still your brother. Reigners Church family, I am still your pastor. The enthronement was cancelled completely and I am not interested. Please let us rise and pray. I really sympathise with the departed souls. Once I am out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together. I was also seriously injured. One of my legs was seriously damaged.”

http://independentnig.com/church-building-collapse-i-dont-want-to-be-a-bishop-again-pastor-akan/#oM8WWAokudWg7yFD.99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4596132_fbimg1481476040388_jpegf93f6bfc98dae0e08aa66eb5a3ed2855
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by softwerk(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
No Ohh!!! You must be Bishop and even Pope Akan sef!

Since earthly titles are now the gate passes to heaven cry cry cry

After people don die finish!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
but na God call you na, why you dey run

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Evergreen4(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
I see something like lala as the OP

By the powers vested in me, I hereby confirm you as a bishop in the vineyard of the Most High God. From this day henceforth u shall be known and addressed as BISHOP AKAN WEEKS

Oga u can't run Oo, u must be a bishop

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Elchappo: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Akan not understanding this man...

Ur bishop pursuit killed scores nd u say u re not interested again, oga u must come collect am ooo..

Bishop ndi uwa mmebi...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm.is it up to dt
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016

Just give that rat 3 million naira and he will change his mind and become a Pope

3 Likes

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by snadguy007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol....Bishop Dr Akan

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abeg who church in Nigeria help

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by JesusmyGod1: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
stale News
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by abumeinben(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ah...

I nor get, God fall your hand or is it no longer about title anymore?

Common collapse, you're turning down a title. I'm sure this man would the the best preacher of the life of job in the Bible.

Pastor mingling with politicians, you better learn. And also always remember the nemesis that befell king Jehoshaphat when he allied with king Ahab in the later last battle with Syria.
1 Kings 22:1-40; 2 Chronicles 18:1 - 19:3

6 Likes

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by cogbuagu: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nawa oo

You mean in a secret location?

Wonders shall never end.

Mr. Bishop, pls explode them so that the blood of the departed will not be upon you
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Kruzilano(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by livingstoneony(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by LadyAimy: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Elchappo:
Akan not understanding this man...

Ur bishop pursuit killed scores nd u say u re not interested again, oga u must come collect am ooo..

Bishop ndi uwa mmebi...
Menini
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jesus no call you before?

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by urCreator(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
You gotta Learn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by xaliujokes(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
okay ooo
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by LordOfNaira: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Akan, you don't want to be a bishop again Issorait.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Ibime(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin Pastor dey do for hospital? Physician heal thineself.

This is the time to show your ministry and your calling. Go and heal all your church members injured in the collapse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Naijalabel(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
More Grace Man Of God

RIP to all who died

Watch the unedited video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcdI4bOecRw

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Trapnews: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abeg, who sabi MMM Lagos office? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by orjikuramo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
First thing that I wanted to do was laugh out loud but..
...... Itzokay
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oga where are u running to.... You must be a Bishop oh by fire by thunder... Except no be the God wey i dey serve call u cheesy then u are free to resign lmao .... I tire for matter
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by victorazy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by MissRike(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
shocked
What on earth happened to your faith in God Just because of the challenge you're facing now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by mccoy47(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na lie oo. You must be!
People that died nko?

Look oga MOG better

4 Likes

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by baba4thegehs: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
He's traumatised.... He probably never expected any of this to happen.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by kerryjossy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am i d only one seeing that his walking stick??

5 Likes

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by bonfreregong: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
If u don't want Bishop, oya take Bvllsh#t.godofmen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.