Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76069 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Unfortunately It is not easy to find someone of the opposite sex who has all one needs in terms of physical sexual features.A guy may see a bootilicious lady without a wow bust-line and sometimes come across a lady with an angelic face without "a nice tit or booty".

And a lady may see a very cute guy yet there will be a but that seem to disqualify such.

So my question to guys and ladies is "what is that one sexual feature you crave for the most in the opposite sex?..in other words,that sexual feature you can't imagine your partner not having

Mine is a nice looking bust-line...so what is yours?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
An aromatous stenchy pussy undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by falconey(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
ass and lot of it

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by falconey(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
ass and lot of it

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Incredible tits and an aggressive round and firm ass.

And the owner must be tall.

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by ikp120(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sexual wetin?

Abeg I am a virgin o grin grin grin

No just spoil me for my future wife

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Of what importance is my sexual preference to you? You could have spared us the eyesore by wanking off some graceless _whore on google's abundance, but no, you must show to us that you are sex-starved. Smh.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toks2008:
It is not easy to find someone of the opposite sex who has all one needs in terms of physical sexual features.

A guy may see a bootilicious lady without a wow bustline and sometimes come across a lady with an angelic face without "a nice tit or booty".

And a lady may see a very cute guy yet there will be a but that seem to disqualify such.

So my question to guys and ladies is "what is your ultimate sexual orientation in the opposite sex"? in other words...what is that one sexual feature you crave for the most in the opposite sex?

Mine is a good bustline...so what is yours?
So, you too like womanundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Incredible tits and an aggressive round and firm ass.

And the owner must be tall.
Lwkm at your choice of wordsgrin

5 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
firstking01:
Lwkm at your choice of wordsgrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BrookTheBully: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
I swear ah no even understand what this thread is all about cry

Am I the only one finding it difficult to comprehend what this thread is all about??

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
The word agressive got me cracked upgrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstking01:
The word agressive got me cracked upgrin
Have you not seen boobs that got guts?

Hold them down with tight bra and the tits will still point out.

And they are normally round and always stand out like a rough 17 nut at the tip of 17 bolt

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Have you not seen boobs that got guts?

Hold them down with tight bra and the tits will still point out.

And they are normally round and always stand out like a rough 17 nut at the tip of 17 bolt
I can relate, nut and bolt...we carried out the practical on facing operation with lathe machine in the course machining tools and forging operation...btw, no spoil me abeg, ah wan make heaven, it was the shape of that guys head that got me roftlgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
undecided tall,above 6ft
○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided
○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed
○Facial hair
○Money....alot of it smiley
○big lips...for kissin' wink wink

No,where can i find this my ideal?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
the rainbow girl...
is here grin...
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
the rainbow girl...
is here grin...

and u are here behind me undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
and u are here behind me undecided

..Nah...i cant be behind you.
..its all shades of wrong grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstking01:
I can relate, nut and bolt...we carried out the practical on facing operation with lathe machine in the course machining tools and forging operation...btw, no spoil me abeg, ah wan make heaven, it was the shape of that guys head that got me roftlgrin
Are you saying that I am going to hell?

I don't want to go to heaven on hell sha.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Nah...i cant be behind you.
..its all shades of wrong grin.

yet,here u are

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
yet,here u are

...yeah ur right..
."all eyes on me" grin..

Waz wrong with ur main handle?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...yeah ur right..
."all eyes on me" grin..

Waz wrong with ur main handle?
iz my main handle.....now
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
iz my main handle.....now

1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Rone16(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tall

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Davedoz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
A slim lady.

I'm not into anything big. Both back and front, I'm not interested.

I think someone laid a curse on me. The way I like slim ladies is just alarming! I think they're just beautiful!

A fair(light skinned), slim, tall lady is just the actual perfect combo for me!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
His topic is misleading. He means what you find attractive in the opposite sex or your spec, but he wrongly used the term "sexual orientation ".
Op, correct yourself. Sexual orientation refers to if one is gay, straight, bisexual or whatever.

BrookTheBully:
I swear ah no even understand what this thread is all about cry

Am I the only one finding it difficult to comprehend what this thread is all about??

8 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by TIDDOLL(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Got a thing for Dimples cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BrookTheBully: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
His topic is misleading. He means what you find attractive in the opposite sex or your spec, but he wrongly used the term "sexual orientation ".
Op, correct yourself. Sexual orientation refers to if one is gay, straight, bisexual or whatever.

cheesy grin

Oh well, thanks ma'am cool

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Silkmoth33:
An aromatous stenchy pussy undecided
This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek stood, rigid and horizontal, nodding in joyful expectation.

When she returned and lay beside him, he asked her

"What did you go and do in the bathroom?" the horny_ dude asked suspiciously.

"I went to wash up," came the candid reply.

"Wash what?!?" he asked, his erection_ beginning to shrivel.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

"What do you think I went to wash?" she coyly responded.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

In other words, 'odorfious and wogo-wogo' puzeze's turn him on.

Insane stuff.

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Softorgasm(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek rigidly stood horizontally, nodding in joyful expectation.

When she returned and lay beside him, he asked her

"What did you go and so in the bathroom?" the horny_ dude asked suspiciously.

"I went to wash up," came the candid reply.

"Wash what?!?" he asked, his erection_ beginning to shrivel.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

"What do you think I went to wash?" she coyly responded.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

In other words, 'odorfious and wogo-wogo' puzeze's turn him on.

Insane stuff.
I like yours clean and shave..

14 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Sex With Ex Girlfriend / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.