Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I May Die Before My 28th Birthday - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday (46596 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / 5 Types Of People That May Die If MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by dragonking3: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
This evening i woke up from sleep and the first thing the cross my mind was alcohol and sex.
i hate sex but I'm so fucking addicted to substances that make me High.

ive fought so many times to stay off this substances but not been easy and my folks don't know bout my addiction on hard substances.

mid 2017 I'm gonn be 28 and if i continue this way i may not make it alive on my 28th birthday.

I don't know what to do.
Abeg die sharp sharp so dat I go fit fvck that your girlfriend. wink

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:
Keep rambling undecidedangry

You need professional help
cry

Evil b!tch. I should stab you till I see the blade come out the other side of your body.

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by vicben27(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2016
BrookTheBully:
cheesy grin

Your problem is a problem cool
(in reekado banks voice "mak join hand n solve it" guy i knw u tire i swear u don tire!
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by pweetychyka(f): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Can someone please remind me of the award given to this OP by judeefcc?
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by hardon1(m): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2016
pls die abeg, y u dey tell us. u are just one in 6.5billion people. Morever in will reduce the amount of junkies on the street
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 16, 2016
MadJay:
Bro
you saying you want to commit sucide abi

Rat poison is just N50

It will quicken the process but a little bit painful

I got your back bro sadsad

You are one of the wickedest ppl on NL, Must he spend money to die? Why are you ppl so wicked, When there are 1,000 and one ways to die free of charge.Like jumping in the Lagoon or climbing into the cage of Lion in the zoo etc.

I used to think a friend is wicked untill I saw your comment, you are wickeder than him. I smh for you Oo, in fact I raise my yansh for you.Aah Ah

2 Likes

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 16, 2016
If I recommend the solution to you now. Some ppl will jump on me like lion wey never chop for months, but I have no choice but to do so.

JESUS is all you need bro.

Watch them now as they start quoting me, bashing from left and right. grin
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Novice4u(m): 2:04am On Dec 16, 2016
Yes, only Jesus saves. Give your life to Christ and be sincere with yourself and to God. You will not only be qualified for heaven if you dont go agst the Bible, but God will single you out and people will learn from you. By so doing,you would be a channel of blessings to others. I really want to welcome you into the kingdom of God. God bless you sir.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Tolubory(m): 2:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
This evening i woke up from sleep and the first thing the cross my mind was alcohol and sex.

ive fought so many times to stay off this substances but not been easy and my folks don't know bout my addiction on hard substances.

mid 2017 I'm gonn be 28 and if i continue this way i may not make it alive on my 28th birthday.

I don't know what to do.

The Choice is yours!!!

You can choose to continue and You can also choose to Quit ...
Its your mindset that determined your Actions....
If you keep fantasizing women and Alcohol plus Drugs
then you are heading for destruction....
Please !!!!!!!
Try to Channel your thought and Energy on something productive ,Free your mindset from thought that's Negative.
GOD help us ALL....
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Quietboy2017: 2:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

This guy I know what u are doing.you r trying to be the most popular artiste on Nairaland and to stay relevant you have to drop controversies and Nice topics about yourself.

Bro sometyms its just a waste of time
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by bezimo(m): 2:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

You need the help of the Holy Spirit to help you overcome the addiction, but that not possible if you haven't given your life to Jesus Christ so he can truly be your Lord and Saviour.
Then the deliverance process from the addiction can begin!!
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by An0nimus: 2:29am On Dec 16, 2016
The problem with trolling on NL is, even when you're dying, people might not take you serious.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by ArSoN(m): 2:31am On Dec 16, 2016
brightalo17:
You no write say you need help on how to stop addiction to hard substance na to type say u may die.
Op you never tell us the real deal yet sha sad

True talk guy
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.
die quick now so we'l knw how many of us that remain, many better than u will stil die today sef
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:20am On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

You need the help of the Holy Spirit to help you overcome the addiction, but that not possible if you haven't given your life to Jesus Christ so he can truly be your Lord and Saviour.
Then the deliverance process from the addiction can begin!!
he wish to die so be it, preaching jesus to such person wit no brain is wasting of time, cos 4 op to type his problem correctly shows dat he knew wht to do to stop sin but he's testing GOD, i wish him RIP.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2016
I am having a similar struggle.
It doesn’t do anything productive to go around beating yourself up because of flaws and weaknesses, and living guilty and condemned because you’re not as far along as you want to be. Learn to accept yourself while you’re in the process of changing.
I have decided to involve God sincerely and do my part as I will sit back and watch him perfect my situation.Just note that you got yourself into it, and you will be the one to get yourself out of it.
Psalm 51 will help you.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by elimitless: 3:41am On Dec 16, 2016
It's a weakness which can be overpowered by a stronger power. Hang it on Jesus and be determined not yield to its temptation. It will not be easy but you will surely be out of it.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by nursegirl(f): 4:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Pray to God to help you out of this addiction.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by onatisi(m): 4:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.
Ko kan aye
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nairasolutions: 4:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Run to a church where Gods presence is confirmed, where the teach the word of God...Destiny restoration church...dnt think twice
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by thaymithorpe: 4:53am On Dec 16, 2016
KJV:For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee... Jes give ur life tu Jesus.. And i bet u things ll work out for ur good...
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by sweetilicious(f): 5:04am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
A problem acknowledged is a problem half solved.

At 27+ what you are doing is not strange to people in that age bracket,and as you get older,your evenings(older days) start to bother you.

I don't know about the substance abuse,but at 27 I was into heavy drinking and girls too. One day I just grew up,and walked away from such life.

You are on the right part,as your self realization is the first step in making you walk away from such lifestyle.

Do not be discouraged. You can do it. You can walk away from the things you mentioned.

You are a man.
Kudos to your advice.

2 Likes

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by rosalieene(f): 5:06am On Dec 16, 2016
this airforce guy,smh for you
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Kingbuhari(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2016
greet ur ancestors for me
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Ghost447(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Rextayne:
And nobody will miss u if u die, bcuz na u take hand kill urself
I stopped frequenting NL because of children like you. You don't know what life is like because your parents are still taking care of you

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by kinkonp: 6:11am On Dec 16, 2016
this is serious
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by lekkie073(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.
why not just keel itself now than waiting till next year.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by abiolafisher(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2016
handsam:
I no wan talk o but you too dy lie.

Just tell us, You borrowed money from a certain person for your musical career thinking it would blow after that Money that you also use for weed and oloshos, thinking MMM would not crash. But it crashed and now the owner wants the money and your music career did not blow grin

You also can't do without your weed and you are broke hence you are contemplating suicide. Well I have good news for you.

Just think about you dieing as you doing the world a favour,
You'd be ridding it of one more carpuos minded being. cheesy

I no wan talk sha. lipsrsealed
u are a complete idiot
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by abiolafisher(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
he wish to die so be it, preaching jesus to such person wit no brain is wasting of time, cos 4 op to type his problem correctly shows dat he knew wht to do to stop sin but he's testing GOD, i wish him RIP.
Another Idiot
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by abiolafisher(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2016
dragonking3:
Abeg die sharp sharp so dat I go fit fvck that your girlfriend. wink
Another Idiot
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2016
abiolafisher:
Another Idiot
is ur father rit?
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Airforce1(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2016
rosalieene:
this airforce guy,smh for you
shut up and go away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated / 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.